As Can Be

I could die for you

That "crazy side" is called Usually Just a T-Shirt

We love you too John

oh right, I keep forgetting you have to refer to it like that

how embarrassing fuck me
at least I'm not an RHCP fan

why is there never a John thread?

John frusciante literally is sylvester stallone, they're both completely redundant, and represent a sort of childish nonsense only fags fall for. Italy? Sort yo shit, fucks.

top fucking kek, posts like this are the reason I still come to Sup Forums

we have a rare thread about John whenever an user stumbles upon his solo debut and how great it is

But it really is so fucking great. THere is nothing like his first two albums + Estrus EP and those albums aren't Sup Forums-core or RYM core or whatever-core. No one ever talks about them, they aren't on any list...

Le dark one wun, le evil niggermidget ù wizarti. Yes, he is mein mansent. Demonjannetje

ferrellespekketetzürrtelhemnotrohrok

His singing completely ruins the album for me

He would make a much better record in the correct mindset

I always really liked this lyric because I'm one of those freaks that can't be sexually interested in a woman unless I'm in a romantic relationship with them. So naturally, saying 'I love you' during sex has always been a thing that I do because I've only had sex with women that I was dating, and that lyric always reminds me of that which is kind of nice.

the frantic, desperate heroin fueled singing is what makes that album special. compare it to any of his other solo albums and youll see how bland they are

H is a helluva drug

Nigga lyrics are just a ripoff of what R Kelly does

plus R Kelly does it better

Completely disagree with you
Just look at how beautiful his vocal harmonies are in the rhcp comeback

more like frank stallone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he didn't record or even write the album on heroin.

get your music factoids straight nerd