Gonna try out heroin for the first time in a few hours

Gonna try out heroin for the first time in a few hours.

What should I listen to while i'm high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xbDOe_V8KqI
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/e4/a3/66e4a35b8a353aab15410f8afa66db1f.jpg
i.imgur.com/UA3Feq2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6lB7FKxi8
youtu.be/Ls1OYn_xGzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel, you won't need any music while your high, you won't be able to concentrate or care about it anyways

Are you injecting?

Something that will make you want to kill yourself.

Heroin has the side-effect of making you unable to appreciate music.

The opposite of weed.

please please don't man
if you're having a hard or uncertain time right now I'm begging you please don't do it
everything in life is a vacuum and living is overcoming it and learning just to live despite it
please man do it for me

also be fucking careful or whatever in case there's like any fentanyl in it

hope u'll get addicted soon

Slow Painful Death by Your Future

I want to do heroin so badly. Fucking needles.

The sound of your justly deserved overdose.

Seriously you retard, don't do opiates.

wow really?
i won't be able to perceive anything?

go fuck yourself, and while I'm at it fuck humanity.

Enjoy your addiction

>tfw I don't drink, smoke anything and inject anything
Feels good man

>mfw I see these posts more and more on Sup Forums
>mfw close family member is a heroin addict and can't quit
they lost all of their teeth, spend a lot of the time living in filth (those neet stories with piss bottles and shitboxes? yea, that), and will probably die really young just due to the damage to their body

if you're gonna do it, do your family and friends a favor and just fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

Better not cut yourself on that edge kiddo

you'll preceive it but you won't enjoy it

Please don't. It ruins your life if that wasn't made clear enough already. Stop while you can, seriously.

Yes my man, fuck humanity and your own precious, fragile life.
I'm sure neither have any intrinsic value, and you will never regret this choice at all.

t. ex punk who lost three friends to oxy and heroin.

I honestly hope your family member dies
you deserve it for being a frogposter, and a preachy one at that.

Seriously you deserve it for those precise reasons.

Don't. It ruins your life. Please don't. It's not worth it.

>boo hoo my friends died so some anonymous retard on an imageboard shouldn't die

stop projecting.
Like sometimes it's okay to project, but seriously? Projecting your close friends and family members on some random asshole?

Sounds like you never thought highly of your relatives in the first place.

Thank you, but it's really not hard to be cooler than a frogposter. Especially a frogposter who thinks his opinion carries any authority.

Are you seriously telling this guy you hope his family member dies because he POSTED A FROG on an IMAGEBOARD? Be honest with me, are you a retard?

>>mfw close family member is a heroin addict and can't quit
>do your family and friends a favor and just fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

so you'd also suggest your close family member who's probably also a piece of shit to you to kill themselves?
To me you sound like a piece of shit

You're seriously getting so mad about this guy just posting a random picture on an imageboard. Chill out.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c

Are YOU a retard?
I literally (literally) said "seriously" in my post re-read it

>Seriously you deserve it

and yet you're asking me whether I'm serious or not?

I don't think he meant it that way to be fair

Assuming that you're serious, are you so devoid of empathy you don't understand the average person doesn't want other people to suffer needlessly?

I know, it's not very reasonable to be mad, but it's still more reasonable than being a preachy frogposter (which is not the same as posting a random picture) so it's not me you should be talking to.

i cant wait to do heroin and be just like the cute boys in my american rock bands!! (≧ω≦)

You're avoiding the main point of my post. I don't give a shit about that part, that's just an expression I say when I'm in disbelief at something or someone that's fucking retarded.

Are you so devoid of common sense as to not realize that not wanting people to suffer needlessly is retarded?

Of course people don't want each other to suffer needlessly (most of the time) but they should, and some people care more about morals (people getting what they deserve) than about empathy.

Surely you can understand that.

Not worth it.

t. 5 year addict, 2 years clean

Then clearly your post didn't have a point.
You're explaining to me that it was just a spontaneous brainfart that had no purpose. You were expressing disbelief. Big fucking deal.

Restrain yourself next time.

So your sense of morality is based around punishing people rather than encouraging them to avoid mistakes that fuck up their lives?

before heroin
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ

after heroin
youtube.com/watch?v=xbDOe_V8KqI

before heroin
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/e4/a3/66e4a35b8a353aab15410f8afa66db1f.jpg

after heroin
i.imgur.com/UA3Feq2.jpg
then dead

your choice

Yes it's based on justice rather than on kindness.

I know, just wanted to show him how cruel he sounds

>tfw really want to try heroin

You'll cowards won't even shoot up. For real though it seems great.

I guess you could listen to Hurt by Johnny Cash.

Whatever dude, people die, that's what they do.

Don't do it, seriously

Lmao why would you try heroin

you choose

As a former addict I can confirm 100% that every single person to willingly try heroin is a fucking idiot of the greatest proportions.

Even if you survive your life will be completely fucked. Stop being an edgy / early 20 something teen and think about your future.

Why wouldn't you?

>all these people who did heroin here on Sup Forums
lmao, why am I not surprised.

if you guys were straight edge, you guys would be browsing /r/LTM instead

much love, fellow junkie. I had the same journey, using 6 years, clean for almost 2 now.
OP, take it from an ex-junkie, don't do it. it'll teach you that it doesnt matter if you are strong, smart, willful, proud, etc. all those things disappear in time, the stranglehold is near complete.

and all these other people are right, you'll stop caring about music, about art, film, about friends, about girls/boys, about family, about life.

listen to this and flush the dope:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6lB7FKxi8

Lol that picture on the left is not "before heroin" at all.

>all these people caring and saying don't do it
honestly just let OP do it, let him fuck his own life up. he doesn't care what you all are saying anyway so just let the idiot drown in his own piss

You'll be more interested in movies OP.

Don't do H for more than a few days, and don't hang around junkies or have junkie friends.

>addiction

He's using it for the first time not the hundredth.
Heroins not a stimulant, it won't make you lose your teeth as long as you take care of them(also don't brush your teeth after you barf, just rinse with water and brush in an hour)

How many addicts do you think start off just doing it "one time"?

Dude, I know plenty of people who did it just to try it or only do it every so often.

It's called self control.

All of them. And how many people who've tried heroin but aren't addicted started off just doing it "one time"?

Think buddy, think.

less than the number of people than get addicted

I had friends like that too. Their all dead now except for one. Time is a bitch.

look at your average heroin addict, that's why.
>inb4 I'm only going to try it once!

You can simply snort H you dumbass
If you didnt know something as simple as that ide stay away

>less than the number of people than get addicted
Can you prove that? Because I highly doubt that. I think you're just saying that with no real reason other than personal biases.
>I had friends like that too
No ya didn't. Opiates are safe as long as you're not a junkie and they're not cut with anything. The only time people really OD is when they're just being absolute fucking idiots, trying to, or have just relapsed.

UNDER THE BRIDGE DOWNTOWN IS WHERE I DREW SOME BLOOD

>Opiates are safe as long as you're not a junkie

Says every pre junkie ever.

You're delusional if you think doing this shit is safe. By all means though, go ahead and abuse. See where it gets you.

Yeah and I've had friends who never so much as drank and they died. Shit happens.

Don't know how they died if they rarely used it/only tried it unless the OD'd.

If I ever do try it, I'll try it once. (Then I'll try it more if I like the high)

Just space the uses out, big whoop. Same way I treat alcohol.

>If I ever do try it, I'll try it once. (Then I'll try it more if I like the high)
>Just space the uses out, big whoop. Same way I treat alcohol.
Enjoy your addiction, poor naive bastard. It's all the same to me.

Alright buddy. Tell me what happens when you take a reasonable dose of opiates for your tolerance level? Like what bad thing happens. I wanna hear what you think happens.

fag

>taking this shit seriously

>Implying you don't get hooked on that shit

dont do heroin you fucking mong

You can, but that doesn't mean you will.

It makes you think that opiates are safe.

All it takes is one bad batch to kill you. It's not like this shit is regulated at a street level. People get death bags all the time. My addict friend that is still alive literally died and was brought back to live in an ambulance after snorting a tiny little test bump of when ended up being fentanyl. Even when you're trying to be safe you can die.

It's not really an addiction if you don't feel compelled to partake in it.

I drink like once a month and simply stay buzzed all day.

Not like I'm going to be shooting up 2 or 3 times a day or some shit.

23 percent of people who try opiates get addicted

Why take the risk? Do you hate your family and friends? You like to see them suffer?

>23%

Those are pretty good odds user.

That's a statistic that's estimated based off how many people are thought to be addicted compared to how many people are thought to have tried it. Hardly proof. And that's just heroin, not opiates in general

kys thx (:

You're still gambling with your life.

When you're gambling with something that is priceless is getting high worth it?

This.
Most people who do drugs can manage their intake and experimentation somewhat, but heroin seeming like a good idea should always be the end of the road admittance that you have a problem, or are at least trying to acquire one.

>ctrl F
>no Earth

youtu.be/Ls1OYn_xGzM
Made by a heroin addict who had to stop playing for years to recover

>tfw buddy had his mind set on trying heroin
>we try to talk him out of it
>"I'll only try it once, you can't get addicted that way"
>barely hear from him, don't see him in any classes anymore
>drops out of college half a year later
>his mom calls me to ask if he's at my place one night
>he didn't come home the previous night
>turns out he overdosed at a friend's house
It's been 5 years and I can't get his crying mother's call out my head.

take lsd or ecstasy or something
not fucking heroine nigga

The police, reading you your rights (if you have any) after they've swooped in to arrest you. You're toast.

Pfft, my life is worth like two pennies and an empty box of cereal of course I'd gamble on it for pleasure.

Life is worthless, it has no value except what you place on it.

Everyone dies so what's the point on missing out on something you want to do due to the thought of "I may die".

Honestly, I'd have more regret if I lived to get old and looked back not having done it.

So it could also be higher as well.

I'm not going to try to argue with you anymore. If you're going to do it, do it.

Darwinism will sort you all out one way or another.

>try out heroin

hahaha have fun destroying your life

holy fucking shit dude

>Life is worthless

You clearly have mental issues, making you even more susceptible to addiction.

Have fun with your life choices man.

why are all the best musical artists on some sort of drugs, why can't they be straight edge so we can look up to them. do drugs help or hinder creativity?

Wow. You're pretty sensitive aren't ya?

Being unintelligent enough to think trying heroin is a good idea

Asshole

Obviouly?
Do you know what "psychedelic" means?

Lmao.

I'm a realist. Life doesn't have some great higher purpose.

You're born, you do shit, you die.

If you believe other than that I feel you may have some issues yourself.

never been on drugs because im a good boy so i wouldn't know

as a musician, 100% help. every single drug

>It has no inherent value so I can just throw it in the trash, it'll end anyways
This is a stupid fucking argument. Nothing has inherent value, but I fail to believe that you honestly do not value your own life at all. The fact that it will one day be over makes it all the more valuable.
Hardship inspires creativity

So many replies, no actual music.

Souls of Mischief - '93 'til Infinity
Pharcyde - Runnin'
Crazy Town - Butterfly

can't tell whose worse in the second link, page or bonzo