DAWN OF VIDYAKINO

>Marvel: "i-it's f-fine, it will s-surely flop"

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/05/16/assassins-creed-movie-is-65-present-day-35-past
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vidyakino is the most pathetic and retarded attempt at guerilla marketing i've witnessed during my 28 years on this planet

get a real job, man the few cents they are paying you to push this shit is a joke

>t. capecuck

We had the same thread literally a few hours ago.
There is nothing new to discuss

i've never seen a second of any capseshit and never will

it's just as shitty as "vidyakino"

take your false dichotomy and fuck off fuckboi

Just curious, why would only Marvel say that when they're doing pretty well right now? Why not DC also, since their ship is sinking hard as fuck?

What does vidyakino means? First tme reading that word

DCucks are trying to claim vidya movies as their own, in a pathetic attempt to cover their shitty movies.

as a Marveldrone, I welcome vidya movies.

DC is already finished

The only resistance to the Disney dictatorship is vidyakino

why on earth would Marvel be worried? their beef is with DC

So you're saying DCucks are jumping ship to a new franchise, hoping it destroys Marvel/Disney?

yes. pretty much

they have a headcanon of Disney being the boogeyman and they don't want anyone else to be successful because that would halt their success.

even though Marvel has been successful for many years now, and that didn't stop Jurassic World, Furious 7 and Transformers etc from making huge bank.

Video game movies will never take off. Because they can't add anything to the original product. If a video game is high profile enough to get a movie, odds are it can already get A list actors, orchestral music, decent cinematography for the cutscenes, and basically everything else a movie has over, say, a book, or something. There's no point. The sooner they give up on this, the better.

It means WoW is a piece of shit movie so as a part of an edffort to salvage at least some percentage of the investment they created a marketing meme "vidyakino".

Also if you don't buy into it, somehow that means you are a fan of superhero movies for children. It's just badly implemented propaganda, nothing else.

Reminder that Sup Forums is always wrong.

The Warcraft film will be a wild success just like everything else blizzard shits out, if you actually think failure is possible for that film then you have no idea what Blizzard's fanbase is like.

>implying that DCucks arent praying for Warcraft to fail so people forget about BvS and Snyder's failure

And once again, they will eat shit.

DCucks are always gonna eat shit. That's always the outcome.

I doubt BvS would be forgotten even if Warcraft does flop. Warcraft is nowhere near as popular as Batman or Superman.

They just want people to laugh at something else other than BvS is all. Logic is not really a thing when it comes to brand wars.

Warcraft will do better at the box office AND get better reviews (although that last part doesn't really require much effort)

wild financial success sure. success as far as quality ... lol.

Well I really want Warcraft to be successful so we can get more fantasy films but i doubt it will top BvS at the box office.

It's not impossible

BvS will only make 900 million WW. Right now it's looking like even the Jungle Book will beat it at the box office

yeah source code sure was an amazing movie ... get the fuck out of here

Warcraft is a new franchise and as you can see it receives a lot of hate before it's out because it happens to be a video game movie regardless of being in the works for 3,5 years and the director being so pleased with the result. It' wont flop but 900million sound close to impossible.

Does it hurt because that 92% reminds you of 29%?

Nobody cares about your opinion, only the critics matter

Assassin's Creed will be shit
>Lets just take the most boring part of the games and make a movie about it!

ign.com/articles/2016/05/16/assassins-creed-movie-is-65-present-day-35-past

Im only going to see warcraft because i want to see warcraft 3 adapted