Who the hell am I talking to, Sup Forums?

Who the hell am I talking to, Sup Forums?

sn0rlax

A fake.

Why not just fuck up with it?
It's a fake... ask for tits with timestamp or send gore stuff to it.
Damn it, have some fun.

This is a really common bot.

fuck with them, op.

This

a 42 yo spurg named Carl

Sorry im not popular like you are with the bots, faggot.

Nice AI for a bot

Probably a dude

You should confront this person via text, explaining that you found their picture all over the Internet, so you know they're catfishing you right now, ask them who they really are, and see how they respond.

And post screen caps of it for our amusement, please.

THIS

joeysworldtour thread

Send dick pic

send this

Asked for a timestamp, she sent this.

Did you ask her why her picture is all over the Internet?? Lol

Yeah, this was earlier in the conversation. Apparently she's an online model.

So if you meet in person, is she going to steal your organs or something? What's the point? If it's tinder, eventually you'll find the penis. I don't get it.

If this is true, you won the jackpot. If it's fake, then that's funny as fuck. Yeah dude, meet up with her. First tell a friend so that if you're killed or kidnapped, they can notify the police of your disappearance sooner than later. And if it all goes well, fuck her, then post her picture on Sup Forums with the standard opening line "I just fucked this slut - AMA"

sorry to say, it's fake. she'll try to get you to view her camsite whichll ask for your credit card. sorry, user :/

No, I knew it was fake the moment I reverse image searched. And yeah, just got sent to a cam site lol

lol newfag u can get an app called fake camera and send pics from gallery as camera on kik

Joey's world tour thread confirmed

Orrrrrrrr, just ask why she is posing as Snorlax with the name Quency? Quit being a fucking faggot and ask....It's clearly a fake, quit beating around the bush, you cuck, and ask her.

CATFISHMAN