What the fuck is his problem? He acts like pretty much every cringey Reddit atheist out there

What the fuck is his problem? He acts like pretty much every cringey Reddit atheist out there.

Some people never grow out of their edgy teenager phase.

Who the fuck is he?

i was about to type that he is the teen angst version of bring a manchild.

Nah hes a pretty decent guy, he puts niggers in their place. which is allways a positive thing.
>OP is being a massive SJW cuck

Not really.

You've probably just watched a few vids and somehow gleaned his whole personality from that.

Tbh I can't even remember last time he went in on religion. It's politics nowdays.

>He acts like pretty much every cringey Reddit atheist out there

that's who he is you dip

TJ is pretty cool. His arguments are logically sound, for the most part, and I agree with 85% of his positions. I don't find him "edgy" or "cringe" - he's just being honest about his opinions. These words have honestly become nothing more than meaningless go-to insults for theists who get offended by an atheists position and have nothing of substance to come back with on their own.

Is this the faggot who shoved a banana up his ass on video?

This

TJ is mostly based.

Yes indeed. Makes him even cooler in my book. Eh shoves a banana up his ass and doesn't afraid of anything.

"fame", and i use that term loosely, will do that to some people. Their ego get inflated, and pretty soon they start putting out shit tier videos/blogs/essays/whatever... Same thing happened to thunderf00t (which is actually sad).

bernie supporter

his problem is, he has a banana up his ass.

BIDF detected

He's great. I was always wary of his channel because I thought it would just be him trying to ram his atheism down your throat like other youtubers but I've watched a good amount of his videos and he hasn't mentioned it once and dedicates his channel to different topics not just shitting on others beliefs to foward his agenda. Also he's pretty funny

Beef Industry Development Fund?

his steve shives vid was grest

That one was pretty good. I'm too lazy to check myself, but did Steve ever make a response to that?

Close, but no cigar

lol nice

i dont think so, shives goes out of his way to not mention popular atheist youtubers in his vids. that guy just went insane.

>Is this the faggot who shoved a banana up his ass on video?

Actually, that instance is what made me garner some respect for him. That could have destroyed anyone else, but he ran with it. He didn't deny or make excuses or anything. He's more popular now than before the incident, if that means anything. I guess no publicity is bad publicity.

What's that stuff he's smearing all over his ass in the second row? Is it poop? It sure looks like poop.

He's the definition of cuck. And I have that word. I'm not even alt-right.

>bringing back irrelevant memes
>you dip

Could be worse, he could support Hillary.

Ted Haggard.

That meme was awesome and you know it. You are such a fucking dipshit.

>memes
>relevance
You've soiled dubs with faggotry

chocolate syrup

its one things to not believe in any afterlife, its another to preach it like some asshole who thinks his pissy little opinions are going to shake the world

google TJ and banana or hot oil