/who/ dr who general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gclyj2RCQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=D4l2TiBV6OM
youtube.com/watch?v=2AfGi-_fQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=9P7e3PMear0
youtube.com/watch?v=unORPOtavqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HENRY AVERY swings his sword towards the DOCTOR and disarms him, his sword falls on the floor. He's backing away now, and Avery is closing in on him, slowly, with his sword aimed at the Doctor.

>You are done for, grey man.
>Yes, I admit that's a very complicated situation for me. I may or may not make it out alive.
>There is no may, you will die here, false pirate!
>You can talk! All this plan you did, that's worthy of a true pirate you know?
>This will not work on me. I am no fool.
>Actually yes, you are. You're straight up mental, Avery.

Realising this may not have been the way to go...

>...but I guess that's alright for a pirate... right?
>You will die now, "Doctor".
>Okay this was all my plan, getting you to talk and wasting time! You're done, pirate!

But nothing happens...

>Okay... I may have lied, just to buy time.
>Your head will be on the floor in a minute!

And now, the Doctor sees... a treasure sack full of gold, hanging in the air just a few inches from Avery.

>Just you wait... Before you do that, you might want to step away.
>How gullible do you think I am? I may be a pirate, but I am no fool. Your deception will not work!
>Oh no, you think that's a ruse? Frankly, that'd be a pretty pathetic way to try and save my own life, I wouldn't resort to this.

The whole ship is sinking, and the wood is cracking. The treasure sack is going to fall in a second.

>Yes it is pathetic, and so are you!
>That's all done to interpretation, really. Clara would think that. Okay! Not moving anymore, I accept my fate... but you should really be moving now.

The Doctor looks in the air. Crack! Nearly there.

>Silence, die like a man!
>I'm not even human.
>I will not move.
>Okay. Don't mind if I do though!

And he jumps out of the way, as the sack full of gold drops on Avery and squashes him.

The Doctor looks at the scene, feeling in pain just looking at it.

>Not gonna say I told you but... I told you. Ouch.

Clara leaves at the end. Mummy wouldn't really make any sense if you skipped KTM.

Shit OP.

>not an episode edition
REEEEEEE

I don't think you'd really be losing out on much. You can fill in the gaps with your imagination and I'm sure it'd be a lot better than watching the episode.

I still can't get over how fucking good this outfit was

>hoodie
>pyjama pants
>raybans

Literally the most 'I'm comfy and I don't give a fuck' outfit imaginable, it's fucking GOAT

Can't tell if it's 11 or 12.

Sorry user I don't like KTM either but you can't skip it.

I like it too but one season is enough desu.
Time for the red velvet coat to shine.

Capaldi is so skinny.

Those are some old memes. When was this made?

are you kidding? its the worst costume the Dr has ever worn - worse than 6's.

I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion.

>no more episodes for another 7 months
>still a general
whut, mates? what's the sense?

no

>chloe webbah

He literally looks like he smells of piss and Special Brew.

I dunno man it does look pretty shit.

Reminder new Faction Paradox coming

This is the hypest I've been for something in months

no m8

This desu, it's pretty shit

>being hyped for a spinoff of a fanfic of le wacky british man show

Meh. At least he ain't hyping for that CBBC show.

Fuck off nigger, the aging semi-punk look is GOAT. It is at least better than the tasteless clown look.

It goes well with his accent desu senpai.

>tfw you think John Wiles is GOAT but you don't say it for fear of being called Cats

>Btw, does anyone know where to find these little preview comics?

Tardis wikia has all of them in a good size.

The only problem with the "punk" motif is they haven't had him play actual punk music or interact with any of the bands - a Fanfare for the Common Men style episode about that era would be GOAT. (Though if the """spoilers""" about Bill are true we might get just that)

ten has the worst costume desu
it's literally just a suit

What T-shirt is he wearing?

Remember the user who hates 11's purple outfit because it looks good on any doctor and is therefore generic and bad?

Put your trip back on Cats

Nope, afaik he's working on a Fady pic now. Miles would be nice for the showruiners gallery though.

What's wrong with suits? Would you prefer it if he had a silly hat or a long scarf? Maybe question marks on the lapels?

But he sometimes puts on a trench coat :DDDD
So original!

discontinued and out of stock

fuck off lemanon.

>Would you prefer it if he had a silly hat or a long scarf? Maybe question marks on the lapels?
yes desu

To be fair, brown trench coats aren't exactly common

>Nope
what about Grandfather Paradox?

No, just something that's a bit more interesting. Hell, Nines costume was hardly the most creative thing but it was still more interesting than a fucking suit.

Thirty-five quid for a T-shirt?! Are they havin' a bleedin' laugh?! It's not even a colour print!

dammit

dull brown is a color, user

>selected XL size
lol

Of all the things you could possibly dislike about Ten, his costume is pretty insignificant desu senpai.

>capaldi still hasn't sung on the show
FUCK

It's still a piss take price for a T-shirt.

Ah, bugger, knew I should have checked first. That's one of his better ones too, it really looks like McGann's head-shape but with that weird hair the Doctor always reverts to when he gets old.

The guitar playing was enough. He's already catching up with 11 as the meme Dr.

Him playing guitar in the corner of the tardis is much more dignified than 11 going 'ooh look a fez I like fezzes fezzes are cool remember that time I said that about bow ties lol guess not fezzes are where it's at now'

>mfw

Its alright. We still got another series for it to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gclyj2RCQ8

k

>He's already catching up with 11 as the meme Dr.
Hey if I might offer a humble suggestion, how about you fuck offerino?

A dignified meme is still a meme m8

What about playing the guitar whilst riding a tank and calling people "dude"? I would call that pretty fucking memey.

Fezzes and bow ties aren't cool.

fuck off user who is named after the companion of the 7th dr played by Bonnie Langford.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4l2TiBV6OM

post capaldi core

youtube.com/watch?v=2AfGi-_fQ5o

The problem with NuWho is that it tries too hard to make the Dr "cool".

it was a GOAT scene
take the stick out of your butt desu

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who believe S9 wasn't fun

youtube.com/watch?v=9P7e3PMear0

I cringed at it desu. It's pretty bad when you're embarrassed to watch one of your favourite TV shows with your family because of meme shit like that.

It was up and down but had some solid moments.

It was silly fun
I had a huge fucking grin every time he used the sonic sunnies

That's exactly what your Morther said last night!

>people who think the Curator scene should have been setup for a future plot point or something

Er, the fact it will never be revisited is the entire idea. It's not a fucking plot point. It is a tribute to the infiniteness of the series, by way of imagining an unrepresentable point infinitely far off in its future. We will never see the Doctor become the Curator, assuming he even does in the first place. Doctor Who can never end.
It's a beautiful scene where both the Doctor and Doctor Who itself come face to face with the possibility that they might endure, live on and make it through their struggles. And, in perfect alignment, this is done through an icon of the past saying a poignant hello to the present.
Moffat probably wrote it in 2 minutes on a tissue, but between the ambiguity of the dialogue and Tom's off-the-cuff yet strangely soulful performance, it turned out to be the best thing ever. Bravo

I don't know what a Morther is.

I'd quit watching by the time they came around.

The guitar was fine, tank puns were good (he's been doing those since "bolt-hole" Into the Dalek) but yelling "dude!" repeatedly just bumped it over the edge into cringe for me unfortunately.

homosexuals

But he's deliberately being over memey in that scene, they even call attention to the fact. It's not part of his typical character.

I see its time to post this once again.

the spinoffs are the most interesting aspect of Doctor Who. The idea that a writer can just take his immensely popular creations and do with them whatever he wants regardless of what the BBC have to say is mindblowing, How many other big franchises are there where the content is mostly owned by the respective creators instead of one big company? You'd never have the, say, creator of Star Trek's Borg run off on his own and try to make a borg-tv-show happen, it's insane.

Why do you cringe at everything?

Actually I go both ways.

anything on Star Trek belongs to Star Trek and never the writer it's in their contracts #Jews

s9 was fun until the last 3 eps, then it went really deep, dark and kinda brilliant.

>immensely popular
I think that varies.
And the only truly interesting manifestations of this are stuff that spun out of the novels; I don't think anyone is chomping at the bit to see Bob Baker's next K-9 movie featuring Omega.

I wish Terry Nation's attempts to get a Dalek show off the ground had succeeded. I'd even have settled for their planned appearance in Blake's 7.

And experiencing that was fun in its own right

Fun fact: Gene Roddenberry wrote lyrics to the original Star Trek theme so that he could claim a co writer's credit and Jew Alexander Courage out of half his royalties. What a cunt!

"The Time Monster" indeed

yeah he was an actual cunt

Massively so. It's pretty shit to know the creator of my favourite show was such a jewbag prick.

youtube.com/watch?v=unORPOtavqM

>I don't think anyone is chomping at the bit to see Bob Baker's next K-9 movie featuring Omega.
I actually kind of am

BRAVO RTD

Truly farting aliens would rival the daleks

should've used the Zygons but does that even need to be said?

Do you think they could ever do an Earthbound season again? Not even with UNIT, necessarily, but maybe the Doctor operating out of a house in the countryside like in the Tom/Yates audios?

He seems to be on earth every other episode anyway.

given the ever tight budget I would be surprised if it hasn't been mentioned.

I think they try and have their cake and eat it by not grounding the Doctor but having lots of stories set on earth.

I think it could be good if done right, the one benefit could be having a team, like Torchwood.

perhaps he's stranded in the 51st century and has to work as a Time Agent. kinda like stargate SG-1.

Thanks user. I like you.