What are some actresses that don't take their portrayal of characters seriously?

What are some actresses that don't take their portrayal of characters seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomandlorenzo.com/2015/09/emilia-clarke-in-oscar-de-la-renta-at-the-gq-men-of-the-year-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lindsay Lohan

>that dress

MOTHER OF DORITOS

e.g Scarlet Johanson
Jennifer Lawrence

>there are people who defend this

THICK
H
I
C
K

> dat back fat

Did she recently give birth?

>that blubber trying to escape

i'm not even memeing when i say i genuinely don't find her attractive in the slightest.

people irl act like i'm really wierd for this but i just dont see the attraction with her.

in fact it's pretty shameful that carice (melly) is like 15 years older than her or something and is far more attractive

she'd be a great fuck

She looks like pizza dough, I'd roll her out and stick her in an oven at 400 degrees for 40-50 mins

you'd burn her you idiot, you wouldn't cook her to perfection, she'd come out looking all brown and shit

Why didn't she just get a dress that fitted?

Why do women think that squeezing into clothes several sizes too small for them will somehow make them look thinner instead of drawing attention to the rolls and mounds of fat bulging over and struggling to escape?

You're a rude little cunt Brighton.

the circus was in town and needed the tent

Her bad acting is a pretty big turn off for me actually.

Breeding material desu

get outta here /ck/, you don't tell ME what to do!

>pictures from 4 years ago

THICC

her tits stayed the same size until this day

>2015
>4 years ago

>allegations
or
>excuses

KEEP CRYING FAGGOT

tomandlorenzo.com/2015/09/emilia-clarke-in-oscar-de-la-renta-at-the-gq-men-of-the-year-awards/

>those comments tearing her apart

lel