Le Scandinavia is cold meme

>le Scandinavia is cold meme
Meanwhile a lot of balakans colder than Russia even J U S T guess even God hates this region

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFuhpUwxuYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brașov
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
windytv.com/?50.650,4.367,6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassal_and_tributary_states_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ever heard of the Gulf stream, Alexander?

Do you want us to have pity on you? Go fuck a goat Fyrom

But you're supposed to be the cold ones reee

Cold is good, cold means no niggers and kebabs invading us like it happened to the rest of Europe.
Thank you based -25 C weather

>no kebabs invading us
>coming from a formerly ottoman province

what did he mean by this?

It's fucking snowing here what the fuck, is it snowing in macedonia?

The only part of romania that was an ottoman province was Dobrogea and half of Transylvania

You don't expect a degenerate BBC enthusiast to understand what it's like to live in a country with no hijabs and terrorist attacks, do you now?

You're from fucking Romania, the biggest shithole in Europe.

Are you being serious right now? Are you trying to claim that your awful shithole of a country is somehow better than mine?

We may have 5% muslims, but you have 100% gypsies. There is no comparison. Poorest EU country. Kindey-stealing galore.

>be european
>die from -20 C
LMAO

A swedish exchange student told me here's more snow at moment than is his home town.

All week senpai my street is frozen as hell
We aren't used to this

Is that why every dutch flag poster on int is a moroccan or an arab?

Calm down ex vilayet , you shouldn't use big words here on internet

The statistics are available, you disgustIng gypsy. I don't care what your experience on Sup Forums is when the statistics are out there.

Meanwhile, every romanian is a fucking gypsy, your GDP per capita is lower than that of FUCKING MEXICO. Those are some statistics. Or are you about to tell me that every romanian on Sup Forums is a millionaire so the statistics must be wrong? Gypsy shite

Geez it's just Schweden man, He could be from Malmö or whatever. You behave like he is hurr durr from the North Pole. And there isn't Snow in most of Germany.

A little bit of Snow is no suprise in Germany although the media plays the same shit game every fucking year like AAHHH Snow We're all gonna die.

Why are you so upset my colored friend, is it wrong for me to prefer living in a city with 99,9% whites rather than a degenerate country full of niggers and kebabs?

man our winters are usually 0 C ish but this year -20 every night, -10 every day
I left soda in my hallway and it froze becaude it's not heated Jesus

Tbqh tho, I'd prefer being a Moroccan in Western Europe than a gypsy in Romania, or anywhere at all for that matter

Show some fucking respect kid, you probably have more gypsies than Romania

>99,9% whites

Like where? Iceland? But your flag says piss-soaked Franca a.k.a Romania a.k.a. a gypsy country.

AFAIK gypsies are indian and thus not white

>max temperature of -10c
wew lad
but that's definitely just in the mountains tbf

Take a fucking breather m8

shitholes gotta stick up for each other, aye?

RIght, go suck some german dick now

Let's hope it kills all the albanoscum in this shitty region

20 for the whole of Europe isn't bad. I mean 20 would die here within the first hour from just slipping on the ice.

I remember this kind of winters youtube.com/watch?v=jFuhpUwxuYs

it's not me who has to suck german dick to repay denbts

>being this triggered
There are more germans than gypsies in my town my friend, when I look out the window I see this, not a kebab shop or niggers selling drugs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brașov

It's meant to get colder here by the end of the week. When I mean colder I mean around 0°C

shoo under a cabord

The Med Uprising can't come soon enough, your days are numbered pasty lankets

Why is every dutch poster (than isn't moroccan or arab) such an edgy, butthurt asshole that chimps out over everything? Or are you the only ethnic dutch on Sup Forums?

Romanians: 208,019 (91.3%)
Hungarians: 16,172 (7.1%)
Germans: 1,079 (0.5%)
Romani people: 916 (0.4%)
Other ethnicities: 1,037 (0.7%)

So 91.3 + 7.1 + 0.4 = 98.8% gypsies

To back that up

why is it that every eastern european faggot is such a jealous, butthurt animal with an inferiority complex so strong that he has to overlook all the facts to pretend to like his country?

Why the fuck are you so fucking mad nigger

Leave Romania alone you German cuckadoo

Now I understand the high suicide rates you guys have in the Netherlands, oh well, I gotta go enjoy the whiteness outside(both in weather and in people), talk to you later mister angrypants

Jesus, dude, you're gonna pop a fucking blood vessel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

>Romania: 10.5
>Netherlands: 8.2

It's so easy with you fucking gypsies. So fucking easy.

Weak.

based siberia

>-35 all winter

>Clear line between north and south Korea
How?
Are they separated by mountains?

>Norilsk

I know a guy from Yakutsk
He's a weeb who watches anime all day lol
In his town it's -45 daily
Amazing they have internet, hot water etc we wouldn't have shit in Balkans if constant -45

the bodies of 3 migrants were found near turkish-bulgarian border

thank you winter chan

>tfw dark purple

Regional climates change all the time. Right now the Siberian anticyclone is ravaging Eastern Europe while Scandinavia has their Gulf Stream blanketing them, but their winter will soon creep in from above or inlands giving them the same or temperatures as Russia has now. Norway and Finland were also the first to have nationwide snow this winter a few months ago.

Eastern germany is rightful Slavic clay

It's 6° here. Fuck this atlantic bullshit. Last week it was even colder in Rome then up here

>european

meh

HA!

Thats Yakutsk

According to that site: windytv.com/?50.650,4.367,6

it's gona be cold for us at the end of the week

based gulf stream

What the fuck is this thread

I came here to discuss the weather and all I see is the Dutch and Romanians arguing whose country is better

I will discuss the weather with you.
It's cold as fuck, too cold. In the morning we had -21 and the wind felt like cuts to my face.

>Predicted cold snap in Britain
>Predicted heavy snow in my area for the first time in 15 years

I am scared lads, I don't own a thick coat. If I put all my waterproof coats together will it keep me warm?

>The bodies of three migrants, two Iraqi and one Somali, were found neat the Turkish-Bulgarian border.
Noice.

not too cold here, about -6.
but the thing is I'm used to it being like, 15 degrees at this time of year. I never experienced cold in my life below 0 degrees. fuck

why is Ireland so based?

wtf, are you Dalmatian fisherman? Only on the coast I'm guessing do you not have minus SOMETIMES

>yellow snow
Kek

>needing to keep your soda warm
Ew

It should be cold ofc but freezing then unfreezing soda it loses a lot of fizz and has a more watery flavor gross

yeah I live in Dalmatia. hardly ever minus temperatures, even in the deepest of winters it's usually 5 degrees minimum, but this shit is extraordinary.

Learn your history. Romania was a vassal state. Bulgaria was the one buttfucked by them.

>biggest shithole in europe

I find it sad you actually believe that.

>100% gypsies

Maximum overmeme

>Piss-soaked France
>my sides

kek he lives in Memeatia
>le eat fish and choke on bones like on bosnian cock
>sluts with tourist's babies and stds
>no money during the winter
>half the city dies during the winter
>prices high because of tourists that actually have money
>average house the size of my room
>hardcore neonazis
>accent that will make you never able to speak any foreign language without sounding like an aspie

>constant snow all day
>it's not even below 0C
>my job is outside

fuck this gay earth, where is my summer

I actually hate fish

Lmfao what? Romania was the buttfucked one, you were their little bitches who had to pay money not to be attacked and they still conquered you unofficially and took your nobles to act as sex slaves in istanbul, while it never happened here

>what is inland climate

Street vendors

Yeah thats what a vassal state does. It pays tribute but does not get annexed, like Bulgaria was. You guys were a pashalâk. Sorry if it hurts, but its true. Vlad Țepeș, Mihai the Brave, payed off the ottomans to get on the throne and turn weapons against them. You guys could not oppose the turks in any way whatsoever. Sorry Hristo

vlad tepesh and mihai the brave got fucked in the ass by the ottoman prince

look it up im not shitposting

>Alexander
Alexander was a Greek from Macedonia.

Southern Yugoslavians aren't Macedonians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassal_and_tributary_states_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

Maybe inform yourself. You were ansorbed into the Ottoman Empire, Romania never was.

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on assfucking. You guys lived under islamic law kek. You should suck our dicks for Plevna and Grivița.

i am a greek

you should suck our dicks for existing

The turks literally called you

>Bulgaristan Persilagy

Jet

Did i strike a nerve?

did I strike a nerve? a vassal is the lowest cuckold you can be, a cuckold who was too pussy to fight

and on top of that your nobles were fucked by the ottoman sultans

Keeping our independence, not ruled by islam law, and not annexed to the empire? Yeah thats horrible. Meanwhile you guys were wearing burkas, ale your Kids and young men were forcibly conscripted in the janissaries and your peasants broke their backs feeding turkish armies.

Bredy gud

t.ahmed

>Meanwhile you guys were wearing burkas, ale your Kids and young men were forcibly conscripted in the janissaries and your peasants broke their backs feeding turkish armies.
but that's literally romanians except they were vassals instead of annexed

>tfw -20c and strong wind the other day
>real feel is -35c
>go outside
>mfw

Are you trying to say that being annexed is good? You were buttfucked by the turks. Deal with it.

but you were buttfucked by the turks you dumb fuck lmfao

and your nobles were literally buttfucked by turks

this never happened here

It's fucking cold here right now

t. Hessen

>this never happened here

Cause literally your entire country was conquered by muslims. You are literally ottoman rapebabies. Ayyyy fäm how fucking stupid are you?