Need a break from the rekt threads?

Need a break from the rekt threads?

Need to contemplate as to whether or not trap threads have made you gay?

Want to escape from the hate of others for your political party affiliation?

This is a safe space. Everyone is welcome :)

Safe spaces are for pussies

Eat shit and die nigger

>Inclusive
>Gets mad at hetero pride

There is no safety in life...only Zuul.

fuck off

Not true! We appreciate and accept all sexual preferences. We understand though that sometimes the psychological trauma associated with hetero men uncovering homo sexual desires can be tough for some people. We want this to be a safe place away from judgment and ridicule for those men to figure everything out regarding their recent interest in the same sex, which can be confusing for most people :)

fbbp
/thread

i feel safe, i think i will just come out then ... i am a jew Sup Forums!

Good for you user!

Any one else?

I went to Dachau in Germany. We made jokes about the crematorium there.

I am black.

God this feels good

>safe spaces for everyone
>I have hitler and nathan bedford forrest as headmates
>go into safe space because i get bullied all the time for this
>FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGGOT NIGGERS
>GAS THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!
>oh my gosh im so sor....
>OMFG GET OUT OF HEAR TRUMPTARD
>YEAH FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!!
>accept this is why i asked for when i was born white

fuck you pussy and your safe space

Don't be proud of difference
Realise the indifference
Preach nothing and you will achieve everything

Yeah, you know why its confusing?

BECAUSE BEING A HOMO IS NOT FUCKING NATURAL

Fuck. Faggots.

Burn alive queers. And death to the LGBTPedo lifestyle.

This doesn't seem very safe

You can't talk like that here!! Please be more respectful of others!

Trap threads didn't make me gay, they made me want to be a trap
>inb4 fag anyway

im a fucking fag

Trap threads didn't make me gay, they made me want to be a trap (and even post some fairly shit pics here on Sup Forums
>inb4 fag anyway

Why do you guys give off so much anger? This space could actually help you. Just try it out. Just because you've always been trollingnd treathening people in these threads doesn't mean that you guys can't take a moment to appreciate human kindness and accept acceptance. Just try it out.

For fuck sake

So, a thread for faggots gets trolled less than a thread for Christfags. The only conclusion I can draw is:

Y'all some colossal faggots that need Jesus badly. I mean that; I don't want to see you burning in Hell because you couldn't keep yourself from being this much of a faggot.

Fuck you faggot

It is if you believe in it. Don't let those scared people enter your mind. It is you, only you who can make this a safe space for yourself.

>safe space
>Sup Forums
pic one

Easy. Safe space.

Trap threads just proves I'm a heterosexual male. Nice try user.

Wh did you chose to infiltrate our safe space? Why don't you try it out and open yourself up to us. It could help.

Wait what? I always assumed that Sup Forums was a safe space for 16 year old autistic alt-right neckbeards.

i want to water ski down your grandpas back

I want to see a real rape culture, because i can't rape in the current rape culture.

This whole "rape culture" think is a joke

going to just post random images n shit

Well it is, but people use it in different forms.

Call this a "safe space" and for me to "open up."

I eagerly look forward to you getting your ass reamed for every second of eternity by searing hot demon cocks, faggot.

lol

not cringe at all

>This is a safe space.

Nice pants...they would look better choked around your neck,

>a safe space
>space
>2016
>thinking space exists

Tell us what's wrong buddy. I want you to write something and not just dump random pictures.

No, I need more rekt threads.

Except ones with animal cruelty. You'd have to be a truly sick fuck to merely have those on your computer.

i was gay long before trap thread appeared on Sup Forums

Western Feminism is triggering me and I literally can't cope. All those evil womeeennzzz :^(

>safe space
you're a neutered faggot

Well then save some money and move to Europe.

Please kys. This isn't Tumblr.

No. Btw only two of the posts are mine

this is plain stupid

newfag detected. Actually believes in cancer. Can't even triforce

>▶
>Implying?

This is Sup Forums. Seems like you've never head about these safe spaces. You must be new here.

Not even you, though
>inb4 you never said it was

Oh shit. Yellow submarine

my asshole is so loose you can hear it clapping when i run

No greentext in safe spaces. Sorry.

End my suffering

Oh shit
vivid/10

Safe space? I thought this already was a safe space for middle to upper class casual sometimes ironic racists.

Boner engaged

I'm a trans person and you people need to fuck off. This is Sup Forums, not some kind of liberal-gender studies fantasy land nigger

I’m 12 and what is this?

>safe space
>Sup Forums

try harder

>edgy af

>trans
>person

Nope.

Sup Forums is a safe space. Where have you been living since the beginning of Sup Forums?

Where did you find that? It is mega autistic

If you actually are a tranny, can you tell me why it is that when you people successfully transition you still call yourself transsexual/gender (whatever sex = gender anyway), surely you would just call yourself the gender you 'identified' as all along, isn't that the end-game? To be able to proudly call yourself whatever

in africa
even if im on Sup Forums, im not in a safe space

The fact that Sup Forums is a giant safe space makes it even more funny that some people here still aren't able to grasp what a safe space is.

This is Sup Forums for Christ's sake, you can't actually think that a "safe space" is going to be taken seriously here

Fuck me then. I kill black olives everyday at my work. But let's be honest, green olives has slaved the black olives for centuries

Maybe not physically, but surely mentally.

Some shitty ylyl thread

This...

Fuck, mind...expanded

That's the thing I don't understand myself. I've not fully transitioned yet so I still call myself trans, but once i've fully transitioned i'm not going to say i'm trans, i'm going to say i'm female. Saying you're trans post-transition instead of your preferred gender is something I personally don't agree with, unless someone asks you if you're trans.

OK. But then I am super sexist to my pets. All are girls but some can be tri-gender. We need that one picture of the mental disorder gender thing

davide toffolo?