Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums,

So i overdrafted my bank account by mistake and have like a $100 negative balance on there that I have really no way of paying for. I don't have the money to pay that, plus any bills I have I'm so terrified I'm gonna get evicted and lose my home because of this.

I know I'm gonna get slammed with hate on here because of this and I know this will probably never work I'm just sooo desperate and this is a last resort because I obviously really really really don't want to resort to full on prostitution. Please try to understand my situation like I'm so scared and I don't know what to do.

So I decided I'll sell skype shows to anyone who is interested. I know its only the internet and I don't expect to make much, if anything. But I can do personalized requests and whatnot and I'm willing to do just about anything (outside of any crazy extreme shit like scat or something).

Hit me up if anyone is interested you don't even know how much i would appreciate it. And before anyone says it, I do have a job, but minimum wage only goes so far I was barely paying my bills as it was.

My skype is lizzymerdeth5

I can only take google wallet unfortunately which is [email protected]

thanks so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/674951887)
4archive.org/board/b/thread/674951887
sheekyforums.com/thread/663528595/miscellaneous/hey-sheeky-forums.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man the harpoons. We got us a land whale

>obviously fake timestamp
>only accepts google wallet
this is pretty srs bait right here

lolwut

Probably not a good idea to put your real name up here.

tell me what to put as a timestamp and ill put it. it may be a little blurry cuz its hard to get the right angle and have my hand still

not fake, just super desperate for money

you really shouldn't put info like this down people will surely exposed this on facebook and to family members

What did you spend the money on?

age, and how kinky are you willing to get on cam?

Post your feet, be sure to show the soles too if possible. I might be interested but your feet are an important aspect.

do a webm of you moving the note from left to right

Can I see your soles? If I like them I'd happily pay for pictures. You wouldn't even have to get nude.

I accidentally set up recurring payments on my electricity bill and it already posted to my account before I got paid plus charged me an overdraft fee so now I don't really have enough for my other more important bills primarily the rent.

also here's a less blurry pic of the timestamp

I'll send 50 via PayPal if you show your butthole

Take a picture of you, timestamp, and a shampoo bottle. Then I'll be interested.

lol okay on it gimme 2 secs

Call your bank in the morning. If you do not usually overdraft your account, just explain shit and they'll waive it.

This shit is not fair ... girls can do this easy shit for money while we have to work hard for it... fuck you bitch.

this..if you dont have these issues normally a good bank will waive the fee for you at least once

Former bank teller, can confirm. But it is really up to the teller, so dress slurry and go to a male teller. You're welcome, now let's see that butthole.

>go to a male teller
>go to a teller
>visit the bank in person
wot m8

Maybe its worth the effort.

almost fucked myself this month too. Went online to pay my electric bill with a credit card and somehow hit a button twice or something and it submitted the payment as a check payment using my checking acct information it had saved. I literally had to run out at 2AM and deposit the last of my cash into my checking account so it wouldn't bounce. Luckily it took the electric company a day to withdraw the payment.

Do not need to go into the bank, just call. 99% of the phone customer service people are just going to waive it so you get off the phone and don't fight them. They need to keep their calls short, so just resist if they say no.

You cancerous fags begging because you're too stupid to look after yourselves properly need to stop shitting up my fucking board
Kill yourself
>reeee

Alright lizzy im gonna ask you to bend that ass for me

Why no PayPal?

tbh half a dozen camshows seems like it'd be less effort than going to a bank

can still call them in the morning and try to reverse the overdraft, but getting a bit of extra cash doesn't hurt

okay here you go lol was hard to get the timestamp as well as the shampoo in the pic

also,

i have talked to my bank and they arent really willing to help me out because i have overdrafted my account before a few times in the past because of these stupid websites lol long story

Op let me see your brows or lips

This guys not joking.

so fucking hot

Let me see your hair style

Current bank manager, 6 years experience, can confirm no bank teller at any bank I've ever known can authorize OD fee refunds.

It's a trap

Post your face cunt so I can see which fb you are

This is not a shampoo
It's a conditioner

You've got pretty nice tits. The lack of anonymity with Google Wallet is a deal breaker for me, at least.

show ass

i couldn't find shampoo lol

Private your info on your gmail acc

Heyyy aren't you the person who posts the beg threads like every week? At least you have the decency to change the story. Changing the name would help, too.

>You're welcome, newfags.

What will you do for $20

scrrenshots

some people are just bad with money user

Show me the proof

I like how you posted your name OP, oh Elizabeth Merdeth tsk tsk

do a peace sign with your right hand and a middle finger with the left hand

kek

come to
youshouldtits dot com
we can help

I have money, I'd be willing to help you for the right material. Do you have Snapchatt?

You discovered the bait. Well done user.

wut

Yep. Usually needs manager/ personal banker approval

>implying that is her correct 1st and last name

honestly how did you even get to this position

and MFC--------------->>>>>>>>

for proof, would be hard to fake hand gestures. or at least put up two peace signs like this, tits and everything, include note

I'm a military fag.
Willing to marry literally any female
You get tricare + roof over head.
I get to act like my life isnt falling apart.

What prices are we talking about? I'm interested.

kek
muh lady

How would she hold the camera retard? She's already proved pics are legit. It's if she is female is only question

>ITT: lazy whore doesn't learn her fucking lessons after last time (link: 4archive.org/board/b/thread/674951887)

Get a fucking clue on how to budget, and stop being a drain on the world.

you up for some kink OP?

need to know whether it's worth setting up a google wallet for

What do you want to let me spend the night with you?

Where are you from OP?

or Chaturbate(dot)com

here ya go!

and lol so much this.

2000 USD Cash, If you live on the West Coast.
We'd have to sleep together

4archive.org/board/b/thread/674951887

You should have voted Bernie during the primaries.

disgusting

sheekyforums.com/thread/663528595/miscellaneous/hey-sheeky-forums.html

Where do you live?

OP, post a pic with your finger deep in your belly button, from your POV

>999

what's wrong with whoring yourself out exactly? I'd pay you but not to just watch you cunt-punch yourself when there's like a gazillion sites that already have that and more

beautiful

user delivers.

Doing gods work

I'm a girl user m-marry me user

c-c-c-combo breaker!

underarms please

post underarms, let us see that stubble

OP does this for a living? kek

seriously though, i'd love to see underarms

Pls reply to
And

the bait looks too good to be true and not "not" be true. sweet talk me op-chan

>for a living
OP does this for drug money.

Sharpie in pooper and then were talking.

date and time to make absolutely sure this is legit... also butthole... pretty please?

GEORGE THEY'RE ONTO US

Hey, sell your underwear on either Reddit or Craigslist. If you wear them for a day or two people will pay like 20-30 bucks per pair. If you make a video and give it to them of you in them masturbating and rubbing them on ur wet pussy you could prob sell them for like 50 or 60. Just put it on a flash drive and give it to them. Hope this helps.

Lmfao this chick is hungry on other sites running same bullshit lol you about to get exposed if you keep it up

There's an IP address in this thread that some other user found last time. Any chance it can be misused?

Why dont you just work like the rest of us

instead of scamming people.. seriously what the fuck is wrong with you

LOL this isn't your first rodeo... at least use a different email so you can deny it. Why not just become a camgirl?

>nigger detected

I think it's time to fuck with this girl Sup Forums style

this

Which bank do u work for. I work for a major bank and can waive fees. Post butt shot and name of bank.