Can I get a feels thread, Sup Forumsoys?

Can I get a feels thread, Sup Forumsoys?
Fiancé left me last night, and I'm a fucking wreck. Been listening to sad shit and randomly fucking crying all day. Anyone else feeling low?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X52hIPmyX_s
youtube.com/watch?v=hn4EIv1-uz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat the spiciest food you have. Works for me.

Jeez, that's fucking harsh. You're in for a rough couple weeks. Saawy

Damn dude. I'm really sorry. I honestly can't imagine a worse pain than seeing that fucking message. It's gunna be okay.

Man don't get hung up on it, I'm sure you're a sweetheart and if that's how she's gonna be then you deserve someone better. Commitment isn't for everyone user, but now you can know how it feels to fall in love again.

Post her nudes.

My fiancé left me 5 years ago.
Drink a lot, listen to Elliot smith, and then watch some fuckers get absolutely demolished.
Bestgore is decent now that all Sup Forums has is trap threads.
But you'll get through it and you'll be a better person for it because whoever she is clearly isn't good enough, so you'll know you deserve better.
Chin up op. You got a drinking buddy tonight.

> a few years ago
>be 15
>find this amazing girl and we start talking
>guys she was stunning, smart, funny fucking everything
>we talk and have so much fun
>she has strict pali parents and can never hangout unless in secret
>we start going to the library together as much as possible
>we start dating
>a day before we would've been dating for a year I get pissed off and snap. I regret it so much now.
>start yelling at her and she starts crying
>"user, you might as well break up with me.."
>Fine,fuck you.
>leave her
>the next day her friend texts me
>she killed herself...
She fucking killed her and its all my fault. It would've been a year on the 29th and I miss her so much and she's never coming back..

Looks like you dodged a big bullet there user. Short term pain long term gain. Chin up boss. Your gunna be fine

This. Also man the fuck up

yes

Clearly this dicktits has never been in love. One day you will, once your balls drop.

My qt internet pen pal and I discovered we both have feelings for each other. We're meeting up next March.
Feels good man

Love is just a chemical reaction, fucknut.

ive been turned down twice by the same girl in as many months. ive spent the last two days since the second no just walking around like a zombie. i have no motivation, no drive to do anything, and not even fapping helps. i only slept at all the last two night due to heavy drinking, but im sober tonight so i dont get too fucked up. i want to cry so bad, and i know that my face shows it, but i just cant. ive tried thinking about other things, about how it was probably not supposed to be, and how im better off without her or something, but all i feel right now is hollow. im a broken empty shell of who i used to be, and i was never all that much to begin with. my only hope is for this pain to either fade away over time or to get used to it, but right now its just about crippling. i dont love myself right now and that scares me.

Falling for someone is easy. Picking yourself up afterwards is impossible.

Get over it. Emotions are for the week

Also this.

Yeah...

I'll drink with both of you tonight.

I'm not particularly sad, but never happy with anything. I'm 31 years old now and the more I have learned along the way, the less happy I am.

Don't know what to do anymore, but cheers.

If she was your fiance and not over her ex you dodged a bullet. Man the fuck up and realize you deserve better than some garbage who can't be bothered to commit to anything. Also, post her nudes and fuck her friends.

Every emotion is a chemical reaction of some sort you fucking dumb son of a bitch.
Does your mother regret the day she decided against that abortion? Or is it just the rest of society?

Almost had a sweetheart at high school, but she moved to another city user

Edgy

It says "wifey" as your contact for her but I believe it should say "my last lover" just sayin.

You got turned down, how about hitting a gym or maybe seeing a therapist instead of being such a bitch.

fuck, you guys are making mewanna drink tonight. i guess i will.

agreed always dump the nudes to feel in control

Exactly how I'm feeling right now, too.
Got fucking hammered at a party last night to try to help it, fucking chicks skinny dipping in the pool. Literally took all my energy to try not thinking about it, and I still ended up crying in front of my friends and like 10+ people I didn't know.
Just feels like there's a big empty spot in my stomach that nothing can fill.

Nah man that ain't on you.

Where's what helps.
An hero.

The thing I've learned, is that despite everything that goes on, happiness is our own to make.
Im 24 and just had my shoulder reconstructed due to a degenerative disease.
And yet I've never been happier. Sure my life may have taken a detour, but after? I'm gonna go down the career path of my choice. I've already had to give up on one, and that's not a big deal. Life is as hard as we let it be. So let's drink to enjoy ourselves, not to forget.
Throw on some Netflix, I suggest Bo Burnhams new skit "make happy" it's fuckin amazing and has actually helped me deal with some shit. But do something selfish, and enjoy yourselves. No matter how bad life gets, atleast you're not in one of those mudslime countries.

ive been hitting a gym since the beginning of this summer. i dont need a therapist, i need time and the confidence that i can get over this myself. thank you for your concern, please dont let the door rape you in the ass on the way out.

Wah wah wah, stop being a little bitch. bet you reek of doritos and wear a fedora. Probs call friendzone on chicks you met in mcD's once.

Mind explaining why you were pissed off?

Oh wow like 2 whole weeks and you don't need a therapist when you let social rejection ruin your entire life....righhhhtttt lol

So is an acid trip, but if it goes wrong it will fuck your mind into little pieces. How is middle school treating you?

pretty low op. im an alcoholic. was sober for 8mo and in that time, met a girl I really enjoyed. as time went on, I tried drinking again, mostly because she drinks and i wanted to share it with her. bad decision was bad and i spent the last 3 months falling right back into the hole I had put so much dirt over. she broke up with me a month ago, but we've been stringing it along. through the ups and downs, I really thought it was going to work out. 2 nights ago she told shes not in love with me anymore.

i'm 5 days sober now.

We had been talking about were we were going because it would be hard with her shitty parents. She always tried to make it work and I knew it wouldnt. I was more just sad and didn't think about it really and just snapped for no reason

Any mental chemical reaction can have the same effect of the persons psyche is damaged enough already. Clearly you're just a dumb motherfucker.

dumped my girl cause she was chubby but I fucking miss her a lot. Did I make the wrong choice? Man she really loved me I feel dumb...

You stupid cunt.

So dont do acid if you cant handle it, jewboy.

on the same boat here. its true, you get a bit of hope with some girl, but when the truth hits, it hits hard. i aint getting up for a while.

thats why i try to avoid getting my hopes with most girls ive know, theyll just crush you.

Yes, love is love Sup Forumsro

Jeez she wasn't obese or anything, so you really fucked up there

You're so right kid. Your mum must be really proud to have squeezed such a genius out of her cunt. My mind pales in comparison to yours.

Fucking virgin.

I thought so....i'm going to try and get her back. Man I realized she actually loved me. Whenever I felt down she kissed my forehead and stroked my hair. She was always encouraging me. I feel so dumb. Here are some more it;s kinda turning me on to dump them here

I've tired dealing with that idea a few times, but how can you make happiness if nothing really makes you happy.

I've been there man, trained as a mechanic, got certified as a master mechanic, went off on peacekeeping missions with the army, had a kid when I was way to young, broke up badly after deployment, reinvented myself in another country. Have a nice girl, house and 3 cars, have a little money and things to do, but just spend my time drinking and doing useless shit.

I recently lost my job due to just not caring anymore, getting another one won't be all that difficult, but I just don't have it in me to go do anything anymore.

Bruh, the best way to fuck with her is act like you don't give a fuck then she'll be on her knees begging for you.

You do realize that you originally started this arbitrary shitfest by just being a retarded nigger, right?
I mean holy shit I've met some fucktards in my life but you stand out.

You will feel like shit for weeks/ months. You will learn to live with it but not get over it. Time heals good luck.

shes not that fat, shouldve told her to go out running or to the gym with u or some shit

>be me 17 yr old
>beta until very recently
>body filled out, 6 feet tall and thicc
>best friend is girl, we'll call her L
>absolute 10/10 brown hair, c-cups, perfect hips, nice ass, 5,1 125 pounds
>usually all for objectifying women but i loved talking to her, L's personality was so befitting to mine
>loved her more than any other human being I've ever met
>dated L in the past (freshmen & Sophomore year) but she decided it was best to separate
>really depressed for a while but beginning to get over it
>has ginger boyfriend, fucking faggot, 5,3 skinny, wanna-be alpha scum
>deal with him
>L texts me at 3:30 at night
>"ginger cheated on me"
>ragemode.jpg
>punch hole in wall
>text L furiously
>claims she will deal with it
>cool off for an hour or two
>hanging out with group of friends at my house
>L & ginger sit together on couch in my loft
>still together apparently?
>decide to go alpha mode and confront ginger
>room gets awkward and tense as fuck
>L decides to defend him
>"it was a mistake we're moving on"
>ginger whispers something to L
>both stand up from couch
>"areyoufuckingkiddingmeyoulittleprick"
>take my hand and put it on his chest to stop him
>gets all pissy at me and calls me a "dumbass who needs to mind his own damn business"
>ragemodereactivate.jpg
>take a good swing at his head
>lands pretty well
>he hits the ground pretty hard, tenses up pretty hard
>look cool and masculine
>feelsgoodman
>"OP WHAT THE FUCK?"
>feelsbadman
>they rush out of the house slam door behind
>everybody else leaves because of awkward atmosphere
>L stops talking to me
>been 5 years
>single
>shitty job at staples
>live alone with dog in small appatment
>gone through about 6 different girlfriends all lasting no more than 5-6 dates
>depressed as fuck
>greentext is shit but I wanted to share

this

Shit son. I'd suggest seeing a doc for that shit. That just fuckin sucks.
Atleast booze will never leave us.
Sounds like some fuckin intense depression tho m8

she was actually in the process of losing weight

Sounds like a whore. Commitment phobia is code for "I just want miles of cock."

completely missing the point you retard

damn Sup Forumsro lost a good one.

You're a dumb shit, that body would be perfect if she lost about 10-20 pounds, which isn't even hard

Not really, same shit can be applied to "love".
Dont do it if you cant handle it, stupid nigger.

My girlfriend of three years randomly left me last month. Its gonna be a rough couple of months but you can get through it.

You dun goofed

been there man, done the whole "try this, this will help" gig.

Nothing ever changed anything, the drugs never worked, and talking just made me angry. I drink to just numb myself from all that is around me.

have a beautiful girl playing a complicated bass track for your reply:

youtube.com/watch?v=X52hIPmyX_s

just quit arguing with the loveless summerfag

you really think? I mean fuck I miss her a lot personality wise for sure but was her body really that nice?

Brother is engaged to a woman that isn't right for him.
They're clearly both unhappy but cling on to their failing relationship because they believe "the one" meme.
I've told him I have his back no matter what decision he makes, but secretly I wish he had the balls to just end it.

It's ridiculous. They basically hate each other.

I met Bailey months and months ago. My previous ex nearly got me killed so she was the person who got me out of a bad depression from all the abuse she caused. She was amazing, we made memories everywhere. I got her out of her shell. We talked under the stars. Got in trouble more than once. But we held hands despite the cuffs. I comforted her through it all. She was broken herself, you see. She was a heavy smoker, heavily reliant on drugs. Her ex of two years ruined her, left her crying on the floor of her room. Until I found her. Months later, she was talking about staying together for the rest of our lives. And I nearly believed her. She used to cry because I made her so happy. All her literal scars healed, and we were happy. I was always patient. Got me into the habit of smoking, it was our ritual.

Until, about a month ago. She picked me up, acting distant. Then she took me out for a cigarette, and said, "It's not right." Despite me shaking and asking for her to explain, she just ignored me. And right before I could shed a tear, I felt myself building up a rage, I accused her of just missing her ex, she said it wasn't entirely false, I went inside and ripped down all of our notes, collected all of my things, and left. She tried to get her brother to attack me but he just stood by. She tried to follow me out the door, but I think he grabbed her.

Today I've been told that he's around again. And that she's telling everyone I cheated on her and tried to murder her and her family. I still smoke, and stay away from relationships. I'm tired. Bailey, not the worst girl I've been with, but the one that managed to break my spirit.

Why are White women such whores?

Yeah it actually is, not that it even matters if she really loved you and treated you right

Yeah. She looks good. Did her body really bother you? She's not fat or anything.

*all women

ftfy :^)

same kinda situation here expect its my sister. She's not bad looking a 7/10 but when she was younger she was overweight and had self-esteem issues. She met this guy while she was losing weight and loves him but I think it's just because he gave her attention when she was still chubby. I wish she would realize she can do better he's just so dumb. I really don't like him. I think she think's no one else will like her. It's silly to me becuase she has lost weight now but whatever I can't control her

>Emotions are for the week
or 10 days, tops.

Sounds pretty cool and reasonable , you can't hold a gf because of what you did years ago tho no need to tell yourself down for that. We're here for you user

Every race of women has whores, but it seems to be a plague in the White community. I guess White dicks aren't getting the job done.

You weren't hitting it as good as her ex, let's face it. You cuck.

I guess it's good I didn't take her virginity then.

I know she's not fat but kind of big/chubby. Honestly only her tummy bothered me. She has a pooch. It didn't bother me that much but sometimes it did

youtube.com/watch?v=hn4EIv1-uz0

Well fuck. Atleast booze helps something.
I got me a green card, pot is seriously the best thing I've found. Gone off all my other meds(painkillers, antidepressants anti anxiety) and shit, now I just have a half gram a day and I'm golden.
But, it doesn't work for everyone.

A long read but worth

^^100% right this guy is a huge fag I hope he doesn't get her back

I wonder who's behind this post

Me ex of 5 and a half years spread a bunch of nonsense around that I was stalking her and hanging around her apartment complex all the time for the whole six months of our break up. Complete and total bullshit. I went over there once, on Valentine's Day, in some misguided attempt to try and win her back. It took six months to even realize what I'd lost because I was high out of my skull on that spice k2 shit.

She ended up telling a bunch of my friends and God knows who else that I was obsessive and stalking her and shit. Even tho she worked with Vera House and if she thought I was she could have reported me whenever she wanted to. She even called me after Valentine's Day saying all kinds of shit, saying if anything ever happened to her the cops would come for me first, etc. Etc. Just a bunch of total nonsense.

Any way that totally broke me. Have had zero interest in dating or even fucking ever since and it's been almost four years now. Still go out and socialize and shit but just have zero interest in the fucked up dating scene of today.

IT'S NOT THAT BAD.

the things I would do to that bod

Everyone takes the wrong choice sometimes. Move on.

What the fuck. Well, that's an amusing graphical fuck up. God damn Jews.

a stupid weeb probably

Same
Got deep into drinking and pain killers in high school.
Weed was always the safe and more enjoyable option though.
Cali is good for that at least.

BC here, get it shipped to my house. It's fuckin great

Alright lads, lets go back in time.

>Be me
>Live with my mom, dad and my older sister.
>12 year old
>Beta male, 3/10
>Ever since I was a kid, even before I started school I just wanted to fit in, with everyone else, you know, hang out, play hide n seek, tag and similar and shit.
>I would usually call everyone and get them together only to have them ditch me later
>If I didn't call them they'd never call me, nobody did that
>If they didn't ditch me it'd usually be so that I'd be the seeker in hide and seek, the one chasing everyone, the kid who always ran to get the ball, or if they weren't doing anything, they'd usually just mock me, I'd be the laughing stock.
>I was a pretty good student in school, had the best grades a student could, paid attention in class and all that kinda stuff.
This is a short description of me.

Here is where it goes downhill
>July 28th, a summer day thats hot as hell
>My family was always arguing and there was never a "calm day" but this time it was different.
>My dad gets back home pissed saying he lost his job, and of course my mom also gets pissed off, dad was the only income we had
>"What do, Anons Dad"
>Yells with a really angry voice "I do not fucking know!"
>We had fights all the time but this time it was different, Ive never seen my mom lose her temper nor did she ever get pissed off like that
>Dad goes for the alchohol whilst my mom is crying and asking her self "What do now, user mom"
>Of course, dad gets fucking drunk, mom is still sobbing and im just there in the corner not knowing what to do.
>Dad gets pissed off at her sobbing and tells her to shut the fuck up
>My mom just looks at him with anger and despair, she has never done that before, I have never seen those blue eyes turn so dark before.
>My sister was out in town with her friends
>She's just there staring at him for 10 seconds then turns her head away
>He then proceeds to bitch slap her and ask her "Why did you look at me like that? Why did you turn away?!"
Cont?

Every so often I get this longing that I can't really explain. I feel like I don't belong anywhere, and the best way to describe it is wanting to go home. I've felt this way off and on for as far back as I can remember. It's stupid, weird, and awful.

It's particularly bad right now. What is this? What do I do? Where the fuck is home?

I know and that;s what I told myself for a few weeks but then I started thinking about her and now I miss her. She always encouraged me in my pursuits. She always kissed and hugged me... passionately man. One time she stroked my cheeks with her hand and said she loved me and kissed me. I miss that.

You're not comfortable in your own skin.
Either that or you just really miss your parents.

Fuck. That's rough. Don't take the positive shit and don't listen to the new age hippy monk crap. Be angry, be negative, cry, break shit and get it all out. At one point you'll have exhausted the negative storage unit of crappy feels and things go uphill from there. It'll be hard but you'll have allowed yourself to mourn the loss of your relationship. And that's key. Allowing yourself to feel sad. Give yourself time.