Hey Sup Forums. What are you thoughts on male bonding and having good relationships with other guys around your age?

Hey Sup Forums. What are you thoughts on male bonding and having good relationships with other guys around your age?

Do you think it's necessary? Do you guys have any good friends? What do you do when you hang out?

Guys who hang out with other guys post high school are usually fags OP. You should cut that shit out. A man is his own island.

Basically I will fuck a dude my age but only to practice for the ladies. That's as far as id let our friendship go.

Other than that, male relationships are not necessary.

gay

Would you be willing to fuck my boipussy then sir? I'm aching for alpha cock

Not him but spread you ass bitch

Freshman year in college, I would practice tossing salad and giving head in the washroom with some guys I met in the Bio Engineering program.

It might sound weird, but it wasn't gay, because it wasn't for pleasure. Somethings are impossible to do well without practice.

I think having friends whom you share common interests with is good, regardless of gender.

Most of my guy friends we tend to drink more pub,game, beer festival. Sometimes we bring, wives or SO or other female friends.

Most guys you meet post high school are usually involved in a relationship or actively seeking one so you are most likely going to be meeting their SO a lot.

My best guy bud we usually just drink and play some Xbox or and just chill and get fucked up.

Every man has a Bromeo. Unless they're some fucking hermit fag.

>Alpha
>Girl fingernails
kek

Shut the fuck up bitch

I fuckin leave for 5 minutes and my thread becomes a fag fest. Sup Forums is such shit

Got a pedi to match Mr Homosecks?

Angry virgin dicklet detected.

We get drunk, play Rugby 08 on PS2, watch rugby on TV, and go to rugby games.

I hit a nerve :^)

Holy shit my sides

I don't have any guy friends just one female one. And all she ever talks about is stupid shit like the kardashians and her shit band. Feels bad man. I wish I had some guy friends but at 20 it's a bit too late because it sounds fucking homo to ask a guy if he wants to hang out.

Are you sure you can hit anything with that tiny dick of yours. How about you post it? I wanna have a good laugh

kek

Me and my guy friends usually just get drunk, play in our band, or light our farts on fire. Nothing too interesting tbh fam

Fuck me sir

You first ;)

ROASTED