Hey Sup Forums. I'm broke as fuck and it would be great if u sent me some $$$ on Paypal. My email is nafets2226@gmail...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm broke as fuck and it would be great if u sent me some $$$ on Paypal. My email is [email protected] btw thats not my main email. I'm so broke that sending the minimum of $1 will help me

bump for my broke nigga

get a fucking job as everyone doing any shit that does need to be done, become a gigolo whatever fucking garbage

I have a dollar that I am going to floss my ass with and flush down the toilet. I give no fucks for your petty problem. Collect cans,suck dick,whateva...get a job nigga!

i have a job. I want online cash, ive got $5 in my wallet and $0 in my paypal i need munny

post shoe in head and I will legit send you 5 dollars.

what do u mean?

post a selfie of you with a shoe on top of your head. Hey, I'm taking the wallet out.

there

just sent $25

>fucking poorfags

Is that really you? Where's the timestamp?

im not good with vid editing how do i timestamp?

no money recieved

Lol just for trying that you get nothing. Fucking lazy and a beggar. P A T H E T I C

>baiting this hard
Nah son, either you trollin or this your first day in Sup Forums.

Just sent 100 dollars your welcome

im lejit serious about not knowing how to timestamp a pic

ill believe it when i see it

paint todays date and hour with a sharpie in your palm.

sent 1 cent

ohhhh ok

Fuck you, buddy. I've been literally starving for a month, and I still can't be arsed to go do anything about it. Get some fucking willpower and fix your own shit.

If I can wallow in my own mess, so you can you. You fucked it up, you fix it.

how
how can you be so fucking retarded?
its so fucking obvious hes not serious
thats not even him in the photo you braindead cunt some guy already posted a google image search open your fucking eyes you fucking retard

here u go