SCENARIO: Half of the population in the world has all the sudden turned homosexual...

SCENARIO: Half of the population in the world has all the sudden turned homosexual. Birth rates have decreased and people are now depending on sperm banks.

You are the president of the most influential country in the world, what do?

Become Hitler

Use my Sup Forums Stormtroopers to genocide the fags

Holocaust part 1.

Kill them all off.

I'd jump down and say some fucking gay shit.

Commit tax fraud, have more than a 100 million at the end of my term, and live the rich life.

Not gonna bother with those fags.

enact a law that say all people must procreate atleast twice gay or not. refusal to do so results in termination of citizenship. meaning they are no better than animals

Promote artificial insemination and the surrogate market, also make people believe procreating is more important than they think

fucking nothing? earth is overpopulated as fuck. that would be a pretty good way to get the population down to a reasonable level, and allow a lot of problems to be fixed. also, depending on what 50% im a part of, i may or may not suck a cock.

Nothing we got enough overpopulation anyway

like dis

let it happen. It's a completely ethical solution to overpopulation

fucking homophobe

Wait 80 years, all gays die off without having kids, all straights have kids and gay is a minority again.

>not understanding that people are the most valuable resource

Witnessed

Use my position to date the girl I'm crushing on. I'm about 60% sure she likes me now. With extra money and power and fame I'm certain she'd like me.

>not understanding how worthless most humans are.

Preach about the prosperity the queers bring in as they dedicate themselves to their jobs instead of dribbling shit factories. Also aggressively mine nitrous.

3 step plan
1: Declare myself mega gay, marry a rich celeb guy, while we make a Safe haven for the 50%

2. Invest research money into drugs to increase sperm count on high #

Step 3. Start a sperm bank business and milk profit from our huge country using said bank

Make twent-...Eighteen Primarchs and go on a crusade to reunite humanity.

Absolutely nothing.

If half the world's poo population was gay, we wouldn't have as big of a crisis as you'd imagine. We'd have a mortality compared to birth rates, but even then the earth has too many people anways. I'd just be sure out means of mass production could still be used to create tons of cheap goods to those left, ensuring everyone can live comfortably.

but ur a spooky skele man now you cant do shit

Oh yeah...

Checked

this guy is correct
about 1/20th of the humans ive met are worth as much as the fertilizer their corpse would provide
if you have a higher number than 5% worthwhile humans, you are part of the worthless plant food walking around.

Well, there's a 50-50 shot that I'm now gay too.

So I guess there's a good chance that I'd either fuck all of the available bitches I could, or I'd join the legions and suck a cock or two.

kill all of them

Roll in bitches.
I'd fucking roll in bitches.

woah there achmed, calm your allah down.....you might be a faggot in this scenario.

or dudes, lip a coin?

>You are the president of the most influential country in the world, what do?

I don't think so.

If that's the case you can off yourself just like the rest of you faggots.

and the president......is immune?
50% means you are just as likely to be straight as a cock gargling fag, president or popper. makes no difference.

Well I mean, as a lesbian already I don't think I'll be turning straight

if repeating digits thomas park is a waste of human life

OP should make it more clear then, I'd kill the fags anyway.

suuuuure you are, also...im bob ross, i didnt die, i retired to swim in oxyclean money and talk shit on Sup Forums
there are no girls on the internet bro.

The answer is a constitutional amendment protecting the rights of homosexuals, as much as I hate to admit it.

Do dykes count as girls though?