Vote for me im a woman

vote for me im a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/21/carly-fiorina/trumps-four-bankruptcies/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
tennessean.com/story/news/2016/07/02/memphis-mother-charged-fatal-stabbing-four-children/86635204/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mom-who-killed-daughters-wanted-husband-suffer-sheriff-n601256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A COMPETENT woman, with a long successful career in politics, vs a reality TV star with a long history of filing for bankruptcy and failed business ventures.

Yes, yes I will.

But only because you're a woman.

>implying a woman can ever be guilty
Women are reactionary creatures. Everything they do is you're fault as a man. Accept that.

Vote for me I'm a greedy merchant

successful? HA she got nothing done. more like useless

A RECKLESS, INCOMPETENT woman
- The FBI

>Every conversation i've ever had with a feminist ever

Me: Why do women kill their children FAR more often than men?

Them (I shit you not): That's by proxy of masculinity.

Back to the grave

with a long unconvicted criminal career in politics while racking up the lowest level of accomplishment (besides major damage) of any public figure known. Great at getting her husband off multitudinous rape cases, selling national secrets otherwise um...no...nothing.

And that's nonsensical how?
Can you respond without sperging out into a sexist rant?

>long successful career in politics

A long successful career at being corrupt makes a president like a long successful career at being a murderer makes you a good soldier.

It doesn't.

Competent at what exactly? This should be good.

I can, if you can have an intelligent conversation as well.

The concept of asserting that all things done wrong by anyone by men- to me... is nonsensical.

If a woman does something wrong, it is not the fault of a man, it is the fault of a woman. It is not "by proxy" of men, it is the fault of a woman.

>I don't know how to keep a woman in line without getting angry.
Seems like women are (shock horror) better trolls than men!

Recently been learning a lot about new feminism from my girlfriend. Always thought feminist were man hater cause of sites like this but she's taught me a lot about how women are paid a lot less than men and about something called "rape culture". Anyway I'm a huge Hilary supporter now, if mainly because we've had nearly fifty MEN and not a single women. Time to shatter that glass ceiling.

>long history of filing for bankruptcy
During some of the hardest economic times and long history is a stretch he's declared bankruptcy 4 times.
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/21/carly-fiorina/trumps-four-bankruptcies/

>and failed business ventures
Trump has a net worth of 4.5 billion dollars and pic related is his SUCCESSFUL business.

This bait was made for me.

She claimed it was by proxy of masculinity and patriarchal pressures that the feminine mind would otherwise be released from.

>a long successful career in politics

Meaning bald-faced lies, enormous bribes, and dozens of bodies (not counting all the wars she pushed for of course).

That's an insane line of reasoning that I can follow only because I've read what is the feminist victimhood mentality.

You do realize that in nearly none of those cases can you honestly claim that a woman is under some patriarchal pressure to "act normal" and "not murder" her children, right?

What would be an ideal understanding in this regard? What would be a "perfect world" under feminism? And I mean a REALISTIC one.

>You do realize that in nearly none of those cases

Detail the cases please and I'll shoehorn feminist critique into them for the lulz.

An easy claim to investigate, if one simply sets up an environment devoid of men.

Oh, looky what we have here.
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Voting for someone just because they're a woman is just as dumb and sexist as voting for someone because they're a man.

Let's start with this one:
Woman stabbed her 4 children to death.

I welcome your critique, it's always interesting.

tennessean.com/story/news/2016/07/02/memphis-mother-charged-fatal-stabbing-four-children/86635204/

They have been conditioned in a patriarchal society their entire life. This is like the Dutch Survivor episode.

Holy shit mate you deserve to have your rights as a voting citizen taken away asap, do you realise how stupid that reasoning is when it comes to the leadership of a nation state?

Or secondarily, one that you can actually somehow relate "patriarchal norm" to- more easily

Woman kills her daughters in front of her husband to make him "suffer"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-mom-who-killed-daughters-wanted-husband-suffer-sheriff-n601256

This does not give me enough information about her family life and upbringing. She could be insane for all I know.

so basically your girl friend is a retarded feminist?

and now your a pussy whipped cuck

That's what I was thinking, I'm genuinely interested, so I've provided a secondary here:

>competent

being a Babylonian whore of wall street is competent?

Reading it now.

nothing wrong with greed

goyim

Of course she's insane or do you believe in "evil".

VOTE FOR TRUMP! HE WILL BUILD A WALL AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!

ALSO.... CHINA!

u do realize it was eve who first ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and got Adam kicked out the garden rite?

Someone is either "insane" or "evil" for doing what animals naturally do?
>sounds legit.

No, sorry. Didn't half read a fucking fairytale and somehow make it the most important book I've ever read in my life.

She was a guys rib, so her doing stupid shit? probably not all that abnormal.

bamp i've got several arguments ongoing in this thread.

As in not completely able to understand what she is doing at the time the crime was committed. It's not insane to be a criminal.
>Do you believe in "evil."
No.
>The marriage began to spiral downward after the death of her grandfather
Seems she's too dependent on men. And in a patriarchal society, who's fault is that? You've conditioned her to behave this way. Not so much now, because it's current year, but throughout history they've still been subjected to subservience to men.
What this jackass said.
It's even in the Bible. The patriarchy does exist. It always has. It was a natural occurrence, but to say that we don't live in a male-dominated society or at least haven't up until this century is preposterous.

I'm sure I have more points but let's work with that for now. Sorry for the wait, had to step out for a bit.

b8

Posts list of Drumpfs LLC "projects" where 73% no longer exist and were tax & finance loops for his "conglomerate" (read real Trump Organization Co.

Id have a list of successful ventures too if I started off with $200 Mill and later inherit millions more & tons of real estate. I bet 2/3's or better given that advantage would be "Successes"

Fucking TrumpZombie

>fairytale

>implying the bible is not the most important book ever created

Shit bait.

>feminist detected

You could say that. I try not to be dogmatic in my approach to new information or new ways of looking at things.

not even bait m8

if you don't believe in god your a degenerate

Vote for Trump he works for Russia, his campaign is payed for by Russia, and his policies are written by Russia to benefit Russia.

He will make America great by giving it to Russia.

Arguing with a religious fuck is a zero sum proposition. No matter the ridiculousness of their archaic dogma of "eating flesh & drinking blood" of their God every weekend or the parables and metaphor that they've taken literally to the Nth degree these scary fucks still go back to "muh book" everytime. The Bible isn't worth the paper each copy is printed on and will be the first thing used for ass wipe by everyone when their fetishistic love of the Rapture comes in the form of a Trump provoked WWIII...

By your standards. But your standards are SO STUPID they're cute.

That's why my arguments look like this

20 words or less.

you could say its a male dominated society but whats wrong with that?

men are natural leaders while women are natural followers its called science my friend
men have cocks we ejaculate semen and conquer and have wars,
women suck cocks and take the cum and give birth to propagate the species end of story gn

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NEW AGE BULLSHIT

If you could honestly say that without the massive amount of offensive sexism, I feel like stupid people would be more receptive to it.

I only say that to say: you ruin the argument when you inject insults into it.

Why is it his fault the government allows wealthy business men to exploit the bankruptcy loopholes

I say so myself that the patriarchy was a natural occurrence. How could it not have been? But it we accept this worldview because it's natural, then we must also accept the fact that women are inferior and can't be held to the same degree of responsibility that men are. So regardless of circumstances, the outcome remains the same, women can't held accountable for their crimes. It's like a slave or pet acting out in rebellion. It's your responsibility, not hers.

drinking blood and eating flesh is good for you
and its symbolic with a higher meaning then your puny brain could comprehend,

have fun in hell blasphemer

my standards are stupid because you say so good logic bucko

Lots of people say so. It's a well-established fact.

Hey hold your horses there mister, Jesus died for you and your family and you don't love and have faith in him?!

My family loves Jesus so much we made 3 effigies of him out of old fuck dolls (had them before we was born agains) . We pleasure Jesus's "cock" in symbolic love and tribute to our saviour! Momma likes to take it in her pooper from Jesus doll 2 while reading Psalms to us.

We're Jesus and God fearing folk you fucker!

suck my dick faggot

>said no one ever

Yea, but they really are stupid. Like really stupid, and none of you actually adheres to them- ever.

You just kinda mufflefuck them into sounding like whatever you want at that moment, like children.

And I mean that in both ways: You act like children, and at any moment your preachers want children... to fuck... even if they're deaf.

>:-(

>women cant be held accountable for their crime?

nah, god punishes all just the same

You know you're insane right, fucking legit, straightjacket fucking insane.