Cheated on my gf and now I feel real bad. What to do?

Cheated on my gf and now I feel real bad. What to do?

You betrayed someone who loved and trusted you. There is no blacker sin. There's a reason the lowest circle of Hell is reserved for traitors and cheaters.

Second this.

inb4 army of kissless virgin neckbeards condemn you to hell and hope you die because they can't even get one girl and you got 2 at the same time.

Tell your GF.

Maybe she'll forgive you.
Or tell you that she already cheated on you.

kill yourself

then you go on to making a thread on Sup Forums about it

your life is fucked

Celebrate

If you really care about your girlfriend and she is really good to you you should be ashamed. If you love her tell her and hope she forgives you. If you don't you will carry that weight a long time

Nice b8

cheat on her again, it'll make you feel great for a few minutes

>source: serial cheater

Don't tell gf. Juggle between the 2 until you get tired then get rid of one. Either one, it don't matter at that point.

it's not bait it's true. I'm 30 years old and I've been with over 40 women and cheated on almost every gf I ever had. It's in an alpha's blood to want the security of a relationship but the freedom of fucking anyone he can. Monogamous relationships are for cucks.

End your adaltry and continue like nothing happened. Or be honest and tell her. It's your choise. They always find out in the end anyways.

Dramafag

this.
>they always find out in the end
no they don't.

Even on the rare chance she doesn't, op will continue to feel bad.

End relationship. Only fuck prostitutes for the rest of your life. No worries.

Fuck the sadness into your gf.

of course he will feel bad because society has pressured you into monogamy for several decades. only solution is either to live with depression or convert to islam.

She will never. Ever. Trust you again. The relationship is dead now. Carrying on will make you sick with guilt, and torture her. Come clean and break it off, pray she doesn't blast all over social media what an asshole you are.

Fap

Do it again

Uhh you obviously had your reasons. No need to hurt the gf by telling her. If the girl you cheated on her with already knew you weren't single then good for you, you now have a friend with benefits that likes you enough to fuck and hopefully will keep her mouth shut just like you should be doing yourself.

If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough. That's what my redneck father tells me

Is this your first act of infidelity? If you're truly sorry then don't tell her. Learn to move on from your mistake but don't let this selfish act ruin your relationship. I chested on my now wife once. We weren't married then but very serious and I made the mistake of hooking up with someone after a few drinks. The person and I have never seen each other since and I wouldn't dare let that once lapse of judgement ruin my marriage now. I'm a different person and well, to err is human.

Got caught and destroyed myself, never the same
RIP

Kill yourself

You got caught? Has she put you blood on the social media yet? How recent is this? Give details, and we might be able to help you

Maybe I should just continue cheating and make it like it's normal. Bitches seem to smell Im in a relationship. Meh.

Tell her and break up with her. That's all you can do now. Once you cheat it's done. No more trust. Nothing you can do about it now.

Honestly, and this is coming from a sincere place, learn to move on. Let it off your chest to us or a pastor if you have it, but don't let this ruin your relationship. If you feel that you must absolutely tell her then do so and roll with the punches. If she forgives you and you forgive yourself then you can still have a fruitful relationship. If she holds it against you then move on from her and learn from your mistake. It's not as big of a deal as people make it seem.

Continue doing it, and post pictures here.

>"alpha"
>uses Sup Forums

This was like 2 years ago dude, and I said I got destroyed. There is no helping me. I am full blown wizard now. I fucked one of them in the morning (stayed the night at her house before) the other that night. One went through my phone (rookie mistake boys, don't leave your phones unattended), busted. Doom and darkness.

Op, just what do you want from relationships? Do you want a companion you can trust your life to, are you in it for the consistent good tang, or are you just trying to discover what you want?

Reason being is that you made a series of choices that led you to meeting someone different and doing what you consider "cheating." Reflect on what those choices were, why you made them and then consider what your moral compass dictates you do to remedy or escape the situation.

Going to your gf and tell her will likely break you up.

If you bottle it inside, will she ever find out? Would the cheating partner ever tell her? Can you handle the guilt of silence?

You should feel worse for posting a shitbase pic.

Nothing since then? Dude, that's the universe telling you she was the One. You cheated on your One. You deserve every second of misery you've reaped. Not even kidding.

Post more shadbase

Another Chad breaking a young womens heart while decent guys like myself watch from the shadows.

>not having a passcode on your phone
>2016

She called me a misogynist and one step away from Donald Trump, I'm not sure she was the one guy, though I'm not sure anyone will be. I'm just too picky I guess, but this new wave feminazi shit, I just can't deal. I've had offers for one night stands and shit, I just honestly felt like it wasn't worth the effort. I just don't care anymore. It's not like I haven't been fucked over by her either, and before my shenanigans even.

>I have never kissed a girl and I'm a cuck but cheating is my fetish

Hey OP,

My gf cheated on me recently. In my opinion, the worst part is that she didn't tell me earlier.
After a soul-crushing week of talking and crying, we decided to stay together.
Ask me anything you'd like.

>being called like Donald Trump
God damn thats got to hurt like fuck. She just took your balls m8.

just keep cheating on her, sex and relationships with the same person become stale and boring with time
Leaving that person to see another will eventually lead you to the same outcome
While cheating, you get that awesome feeling of "taking a bite of the forbidden fruit" that make you and your "other"partner feel much more engaged than if you were in just a regular relationship

Why did you cheat on her, OP?

Let me sum up my story to be more clear I guess
>date girl 5+ years
>She leaves me when she goes to college because "distance too much"
>5 years wasted, ages 17-22, best years gone
>I'm fucking wrekt
>Meet girl 2, has a boyfriend at the time
>She always wants to come over and hang out with me, I'm not really encouraging it
>At some point breaks up with her bf (not because of me
>We become fuckbuddies for a few months
>I catch feelings, stupid
>Says she loves me first, but shes not ready for a relationship when I bring it up
>5 year ex decides she wants to try again, I decide I might as well since I've aleady wasted 5 years of my life on this bitch, maybe I can save it, and girl 2 doesn't want to date me
>2 weeks later from when she told me she didn't want a relationship, drop some eaves on a conversation between her and a friend, she's crying, won't tell me why, I'm concerned and a stalker
>Telling her friend that she told a guy she loved him and he rejected her (someone else, not me)
>Whatthefuck.jpeg
>"Not ready for a relationship"
>I confront her about this because too mad to be sensible
>"You already went back to X so..."
>I only went back to ex because I couldn't have her, not really good on being alone at the time, 5 years in a relationship will do that
>Nonsense ensues, we fight, argue, make up, hang out as friends, she talks me into staying at her place one night, seduces me (not that hard, still pretty mad at girl 1 for ending a 5 year relationship "just cuz"
>Tells me she wants to be with me now
>God I'm fucking dumb
>Tell her I'll leave girl #1 for her, but need to work towards it, and I do. Date girl #2, live together even
>Girl #1 trying to get me to come back to her entire time, feel bad for her, keep trying to tell her to move on and mostly telling her stuff she wants to hear because I can't bring myself to hurt her
>Girl #2 finds messages in phone, takes it as me cheating on her
Death

Horny and a bit drunk.

You didnt cheat. You arent even in a committed relationship. Just 2 whores fighting over some faggot that just happens to be you.

Dump them both and be happy you didnt marry one of them.

Dont feel bad, she's probably done it to you.

2 years ago m8, I'm full wizard now. Steer clear of women, too much trouble for me. I'd rather be lonely than miserable. I tried patching things up with girl #2 but everything I tried just made it worse, still talk to her occasionally but that ship has sailed.

What was the message?

I was trying to reassure girl #1 everything would be ok, may have given her false hope because too pussy to break her heart like she did mine. Girl #2 saw these messages, was not happy. I was living somewhere else the next day. Was not supposed to be talking to her at all.

Ehh, there's a lot of conditions that could change her view on what she read. I can't really tell if she was being bitchy or she was rightfully angry, in her eyes

Never fess up to it. It's a bad idea. Usually ends in u just getting dumped.

You think just because you're fake everyone else is gimmick? Go put another add on craigslist for powerbottom you beta fuck.

Nah I was a scumbag I admit it, not saying I wasn't, not claiming I didn't fuck it up, I did. But the whole ordeal of two women guilt tripping me left and right and breaking my heart in two was too much, and it's made me think maybe I'm just not meant for relationships.