Anyone on Sup Forums watch Banshee? Series finale airs tomorrow but I never see it being discussed here

Anyone on Sup Forums watch Banshee? Series finale airs tomorrow but I never see it being discussed here

Excellent show. Season 4 has nothing to do with the other season's however.

100% true, season 4 is really poor, season 2 and 3 are the best.

It's finale time already? Fuck! Good thing I've gotten myself so deeply immersed into The Knick that I'll hopefully avoid crying myself to sleep with Banshee ending.

Should make for an interesting episode when it comes to action at least... Tribal 2?

Yeah S4 has been disappointing. Like they hired new writers and fight choreographers. Nazis are ok, but demonguy and fbi chick are a total waste of the already short season.

BANE SHE?

Yeah it really is a shame.. They're kinda just rushing and wrapping up all these other storylines, but they're not really doing it in any cohesive way.. Can't believe there's only one episode left. Have to say I'll be sad to see this show go.

The quality dropped horrifically in the last season. I still have a glimmer of hope they can recover in the finale, but it's only one hour to clean up a 7-hour mess. Plus, based on the last shot of the second to last episode it looks like they're planning to somehow bring back that satanist guy for the finale, which would be absolutely awful.

That is a sweet rack.

Season 4 is great but yeah, it really does feel like filler before the final season.

Wait, WHAT!?

Nah, I have a theory on that, I don't think they knew they were making absolute shite so the close up at the end was what they thought would be a talking point "Oh man, he was so creepy, during that last shot at the end I honestly thought he was going to open his eyes for a second."

I hope you're right. There are just so many times the writers have had an opportunity to avoid a misstep and simply ignored it.

Yeah, that is the impression I got too. If he was going to wake up, he already would have. It was just a final look at this really twisted guy. Banshee isn't really the kind of show that would pull something dumb like bringing him back. Besides they have too much other stuff to wrap up, mainly with Proctor and the Nazi guy/Melvin. Wouldn't really be enough time to bring the serial killer back and deal with his shit too.

this is like my favorite show...EVER

I'm hype and sad this is coming to an end

Also one of my favorites. Started watching the show having no idea what the hell it was about, and was pleasantly surprised. Had me hooked from the first episode.

On a somewhat related note, was also sad to see Strikeback end.

why did they make it 8 eps? they actually maybe couldve solved the pacing that way

Got really bummed they killed off Nola
She was so hot

Amazing show, but the final season has been disappointigly poor... Final episode will probably have Hood vs Burton and Calvin vs Bunker so I'm betting on these to redeem the season and give the series the finale it deserves.

> We were never that good
Strike Back's finale was a 10/10, not sure if Banshee will top it

Yeah I have to say that I was pretty satisfied with the Strike Back finale, even though I was sad to see it end. Both Stapleton and Winchester have their own shows on NBC, Blindspot and um... Forgot the other one, but it has Wesley Snipes in it.. Which made it that much harder to watch.

The season hasn't bothered me as much as it has everyone else, but I have a feeling it will stand out more when I marathon the show again.

The final episode does not appear to be heading towards a final Hood vs. Proctor, but who knows. I'm gonna cry no matter what happens. I just miss Siobhan :(

>I just miss Siobhan :(
You and me both buddy...

I miss her too. But... She learned Hood's real name, so she had to go.