So what's your excuse that you don't have a gf Sup Forums? Are you a faggot or something?

So what's your excuse that you don't have a gf Sup Forums? Are you a faggot or something?

beta fag

I can barely pay my rent.

My wife wouldn't like it.

Im ugly and unlovable, and awaiting criminal charges as soon as the cops get their shit.together, why are they taking so long?

I'm too alpha, I guess women feel inferior when they look at me. A few girls dare to flirt and ask me out but I shrug them off because they are hoes :C

>leather pocket and sleeves
Jesus christ

because they usually find out that I'm married

Fuck that! I don't want some bitch bothering me all the time.

still in love with my ex who broke up with me years ago, like a sad fuck i cannot get over it

I honestly just don't have time.

My shift won't allow it,however, I do get some here and there.

Too shy and socially awkward towards girls and i also have social anxiety

that's from a horrible prank channel in which the "prankster" pays actresses to pretend to want his dick. Perfect representario for a Cuck like you op

Not enough bracelets.

You never know. My wife loves mine.

>I don't want another person in my life telling me how much of a failure I am
>I'd rather spent my money on traveling than on dumb worthless shit to hold some relationship together

Not enough money to get the attention of a whore

i either get shot down or dont make a move soon enough, still trying though

I don't love her and we use eachother for sex.

where my invaders at

I already have at least 16 relationships whit all kind of womans and im really tired of lies, cheating and crazy bitches.
Im seriously thinking about never have a girlfriend in mi life, today girls are just garbage

Decided that in order to be happy with a significant other, I must first be happy with myself. Focusing on myself and my life. Plus, last relationship ended on Xmas day at her family's house and the week before, we had a miscarriage.

This

Moved to a new city...
Don't know anyone.
Learning how to be alone and function without a tight knit group of friends and family around.

Went on a few dates. One girl was a total pig but I fucked her just to prove to myself I still had it. That went fine.

The other was a prude that lived with her parents. She was hot but sucked too much to pursue.

Settled on this little chubby Indian girl. She's smart, has a good paying job, rich parents, and wants my dick SO bad. Went on a couple dates, next time we get together, we are definitely gonna fuck.

Do I want to date her? No. Not really.

Am I still on Tinder, searching? Yes.

Just doing the dating thing, no commitments, looking for someone too cool to give up.

>I had

Uh im ugly.

Yep im with this guy

This, women were always our inferiors, now they have the social upper hand and are showing how truly garbage they can be

you'll get there. 19 years of my life without any pussy but now im making up for it by fucking my gf 2 or more times a day. i was the same as you.

If you haven't already done so, get on paxil (or something like it) and get a prescription for valium (once again, or something like it). It may not get you a GF, but it will make your life better. Slowly you'll start noticing yourself doing things you wouldn't have been able to do before.

and save thumbnails

I don't value social interaction or sex enough to make myself go out and talk to people. I've already played that game and lost several times.

im not a fucking lesbian

Im also starting to develop depression because of my family problems but thx for the help

because whenever I get minutes before sex, I chicken out and find an excuse to break up with them. This has happened 6 times so far within the past year

They have a word for that... it's called gay.

Don't want one.

Jesus Christ that escalated quickly. What happened to the point where you need cops involved?

focusing on life right now
>if I can't get my shit together what makes me think another thing to maintain is gonna change that?

Yup looks like this guy has a clear case of the gays

Ive commited robbery and insurance fraud, I know Ive fucked it up and left evidence everywhere; they just haven't showed up to arrest me yet...

Robbery along with insurance fraud
Throw in some rape and I'll applaud

I don't know where to meet women. I really just don't know a lot of stuff in general. Maybe that's why I'm on Sup Forums at 1:25 in the morning instead of trying to get my life together

paxil sucks and makes you tired

I left my GF of 7 years in February and I still haven't put myself back out there.

Everyone is into the over the top jock type people.

no Sup Forums for you for about 3+ years

mommy makeout day

story

I think you just need to talk to girls in general

im gay

Broke up with last one back in April. I usually take about a year break in between relationships to play the field. No need to rush. Avg ~2 yr stints of being locked down so it's nice to spread the wings out so to speak in between.

>Everyone
no they're not, stop making excuses for yourself

> implying I'm not a MGTOW

kek

got a bf?

they take too much energy and break your heart anyway

Because they're a waste of time. The moment you don't provide is the moment they leave you and all the time you had together was nothing that they are so will to drop because they can get another guy that they can milk until he becomes a faglet and the process repeats.

cause most want money which i dont have

Got herpes in January, it's only on my finger, as if that's better/worse.

cause I have Sup Forums

Have a fleshlight.
>Can't be saved.

I dated from 14 til 27. Narrowly avoided getting married.

After 30, if you haven't married, the odds you will drop to about 0inInfinity, partly because everyone you're gonna date is either old and unattractive or full of baggage, or, if attractive, they're sufficiently younger than you to constantly be reminded of how immature 20-somethings are.

Then you see all your peers marriages ruin their lives, their spouses lives, and their kids lives, and you realize they're right, you dodged a huge motherfucking bullet.

Then you can pretend it's because you're so smart.
...and not just horrified of commitment and unfit for personal obligations.

cut your finger off/problem solved

i have no gf because my cock is small. 4.5 inches if you want to know.
whats your excuse?

1.5 more likely, the maximum sentence for what ive done here is 3, and Ive no priors, the robbery might not stick either. That was cleverer.as yet I havent heard from either the cops or the insurance company, but expect to every day. I just regret what I've done and wih I could go back and fo things differently.

I just like to tongue girls buttholes.

A new one as often as possible.

Marriage is entirely unappealing.

this is true for 40

If i can't love myself than i'm not fit to love another.

move out of state out of country

I will rephrase that "Every girl at my school/college that's a half decent human being like the full on shirts off 6-8 pack built guys that roam around the campus.

I actually talk to a lot of girls in general.

your just depressed and pathetic. You need to start drinking more

I'm a selfish cunt who hates to share my time, I don't mind fucking girls but god damn they are boring as fuck to talk to and none of their interests are any good except for cooking, and most of them don't even want to do that anymore.

I'm a lot happier on my own.

get with the time old fag

>gf
>2016

>Plus, last relationship ended on Xmas day at her family's house and the week before, we had a miscarriage.

Quite the coincidence.

Can confirm. Just turned 40.
I'm done, focusing on travel/career and living the good life from here on out.

Friends with benefits with a chick, we'd like to date but live too far away.

Considering it if I cannget enough cash together, make it too much effort for them to put a case together.

I prefer looking at girls.
While a nice hot firm cock plows my ass.

Because I'm poor and need to find a part time job. I have a seasonal job so it's not like I'm unemployed I just don't have work for a few more months unless I pick up something else

Lost her 3 months ago.

It's me time for a little while.

With the power of these faggots combined. It's me.

just split up with mine about a month ago, pretty much haven't done shit this summer and haven't even made an effort to talk to women ever since we split

I'm 315 pounds
I know there are girls I could fuck, but my standards aren't low.

I somehow think I'm worth a shit and that waiting until I lose weight and get a truly attractive gf will be worth it

problem is I don't lose weight and I'm actually a massive failure college dropout loser

Due to a long history of sexual abuse, my step father being the perpetrator. Because of that history, I have developed severe feelings inadequacy when it comes to intimacy, not to mention breath taking trust issues. From those, I often push girls away, not wanting to hurt them, as I feel I and damaged goods.
TL:DR
I was raped by my step dad and now have crippling trust and commitment issues.

Start by driking lots of water and try to avoid sugary drinks for at least 1 week or so. Also try to walk at least a mile a day, and slowly add a mile or so, every other month. Stay confident and stay consistent.

This, I also thought thats wht everyone wanted. The big muscle guy whos on the football team. Im not the fattest guy, but im not the skinniest either. Despite my manboobs, my girlfriend still thought i was hot the first time i took off my shirt infront of her. I guess just look around, theres going to be someone who really likes you and finds you attractive.

>im lazy

i have issues after my ex cucked me three times, last time being with a guy i thought was my friend,

also have trouble socializing in general and being open and honest with people.

also, girls i have an interest in are my ex girlfriend's friends;

also, am hung up an a qt3.14 girl who's a bit younger than me and currently pregnant. want to help but dont know how.

are you a fucking girl (me time) wtf

Yeah, dude. This Xmas will make two years single. Honestly, it's the happiest I've been in a while. Gotten to get back out to the local shows, play some shows, stack my cheddar away. Also, I got to put my Nerf basketball hoop back on the door. Bachelor style.

>Because of that history, I have developed severe feelings inadequacy when it comes to intimacy

Why? You were good enough for your step father.

She was an abusive ex-stripper who I walked out on, and I just haven't found anyone else yet.

Thank you man. I appreciate a response like this. I truly will try and do this, even if you don't believe me.

I actually weighed 375 pounds this time last year, so 60 pounds down, and that was just cutting soda and generally eating less garbage.

A mile a day will not be hard, I still live literally next to my college and there are plenty of great walking paths I have easy access to.

Thank you

I just volcano'd my bowl reading this.

>Started lifting 3 months ago
>Gained 30 lbs
>Became more alpha thanks to gym bros
>Can talk to random chicks without acting like a total faggot

I think it's because I am too poor for one right now.

I'm married and I'm not a piece of shit.

im scared of rejection. i can never get the girls i really want, instead i have to settle for the girls that like me. i notice they like me, so i then go for them. but these relationships always end after a few months. i begin to resent them.

I suppose. No relationship is better than a bad relationship. But a good relationship is better than no relationship.
I've been busy building a business, have cheddar stacked. But only been in two significant relationships in my life, and its been years now. Mid 30s, so it is probably do or die. but the older you get, the more difficult it is. It's like musical chairs. It's starting to suck at this point.