Hey Sup Forums whats your favorite cig brand and why?

Hey Sup Forums whats your favorite cig brand and why?
Also roll or regular?No vapefags.

Marlboro/Camel here.Also roll drum sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

usa-cigarettes.com/marlboro-cigarettes-c-84.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

I used to smoke Djarums.

They tasted real faggy.

Hamilton
cause is the cheapest on my country

Only the manliest of manly men smoke Virginia Slims.

American spirit organic, only shit you'll catch me buying. On the total
Opposite end of the spectrum I'll smoke a Newport every now and again

He is already killing himself with COPD and possibly lung cancer.

shit, now i'll stop smoking

Are you fucking gay?
Eva slims defines manhood

Smoking Nat Sherman black and gold right now. They're alright.

Capri's are manhood.

Vaping is the manliest thing one can do.

Marlboro Reds
mah nigga
they're REAL CIGARETTES for REAL MEN
all you faggots smoking ANYTHING LESS than cowboy killers kindly GET THE FUCK OUT
:D

I smoke golden american spirits because I am a fucking hipster

Remember, kids: Whether you smoke or not, you still end up dead with your lungs and heart ripped out of your chest.

Marlboro Menthol
There is no better cigarette, there are many like it but that one is the best.

not to discredit reds, but they were designed for women. so not for real men, good cigs, but not manliest

How's it feel overpaying? American Spirits are about $9 a pack here, and Newports are $6.

I smoke 2 of those and my lips start cracking from the menthol, those things are fucking atrocious

hey bros in wich country can i find the best cigarettes?

Sorry
I
Don't
See
A
Difference?

You hating on smoker lungs because theye black bruh?
Racist ass honkey.

>were
keyword there
if that were really the case anyway everyone should feel ashamed for smoking cigarettes with that brownish-orange colored filter

#BlackLungsMatter

Please user. Do it for me. Don't die.

fucking stupid hipster.
American Spirit was long proven to be a company of false statements. Their cigarettes are not "organic" or free of any chemicals that your generic cigarette has. You're a dumb fuck for paying twice as much for a shittier tasting cigarette. If you're worried about your health fucking quit you prick

Marlboro Black red strip. Cheap enough. Pairs well with booze

Idk I buy like a pack a month maybe. And when I do the spirits last me way longer, I feel way more satisfied after smoking one, plus they burn longer in general. Other than that I normally just roll my own. I don't really see why more people don't just roll them. Buy papers and a bag of tobacco for like $10 and you can smoke yourself silly for two weeks easy

hnnnng

And blow

I roll my own mostly, and I'd be interested to see proof of that. They definitely have more nicotine in them than most cigarettes. What I do more than any of that is chew tobacco mainly because I work as a diver and smoking plus diving is fucking retarded

Monte Carlo

usa-cigarettes.com/marlboro-cigarettes-c-84.html stop buying from stores and getting ripped the fuck off

Marlboro Reds, my friend give me like 3 packs of Mars so right now i m tasting this shit

Malboro red, smoked for ~4 years, then managed to quit.

giving yourself cancer
lol kill yourself oh wait nvm you already are

Sorry i forgot that you are immortal if you dont smoke cigs.Oh wait youre not

New Port

I crush up and snort nicotine tablets. Anyone else do this?

Marlboro red has the best flavor, but sometime I go pic related.

when it's gettin' later, headin' for the corner

Special Blend reds for me.

Wish i could go to muricuh to get american spirts cuz they look awesome

They're pretty fucking good. I like the dark blue pack. Organic blend.

well if you're white you smoke marlboro gold 100s, if you're nigger you smoke newport, no questions asked.

>lights
>100s

Holy fucking shit what a faggot

check the image, I don't smoke marlboro myself, but the truth hurts, average wins, none the less, newports are even fucking worse.

I like royals but they burn too fast. For fast burning stoges I prefer southern cuts and for 100s I like camel 99s or 27 100s

When I have the money, Marlboro Red 100 soft pack.

When I don't, Decade Red 100s.

When I really don't, 305 full flavored cigars.

Decades...I think I saw those once when I was in PCB, Florida, aren't those like 2 bucks a pack? Good lord what makes a cig so cheap.

yesssssss

3.50 flat. I have no idea, but they taste almost like Marlboro Reds

Tastes like ass.

Sounds like Eagle 20s around here except those are god awful smokes.

Always Marlboro and Pueblo Kek

gauloises, camel and for rolling, Pepe is my favorit

Sound like next dublis here in eastern europe.Cheap af.They are 100s so i guess you get more tobacco but god do they taskte like shit

Marlboro Special Blend Light.

It's the company cigarette where I work, everyone who smokes, smokes them.

Your company lacks individuality.
Or some of those employees just want to take 5 minute breaks every 10 minutes

Hey fam. I smoked reds and camel blues for 6 years, started slow but worked my way up to a pack a day. I quit 3 weeks ago and haven't had a cig since. The cravings are gone now. Sometimes I want to taste one but it feels good to be off that shit. My lungs are already feeling better and more capacity. Just stopping by to tell you Sup Forumsros that if you want to quit you can. You should. The last time I was in one of these threads one of you user told me to just stop being a pussy and have some self control. So I quit. And I thank you for that. Good night

you a real bro

You go cold turkey?

Marlboro 27s>>>>everything else

They are still the best. Don't forget that, you plebs.

Sure, if you like the awful "black n mild" aftertaste. Smoke blend no. 27. You'll never look back.