HOW DO I GET RID OF FUCKIN BED BUGS

HOW DO I GET RID OF FUCKIN BED BUGS

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/pill-could-join-arsenal-against-bedbugs/?_r=0
amazon.com/Harris-Bed-Killer-Gallon-Spray/dp/B003YHKY9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a picture of them please. I need to see what your talking about.

Pretty much need an exterminator, m8.

Your city might have a law that your landlord has to provide one.

Also pretty sure that picture is fake.

bed bugs dude bed bugs

picture of bed bugs?

Commit suicide.

Yeah... heat treatment is the most effective method. Landlord pays for it.

you can't unless you spend a couple grand in services. and don't forget to throw away and burn your clothes furniture and appliances. oh and also some professional health check up to make sure you haven't caught anything. it's best to just leave everything and burn your place to the ground and move. but you have to make sure NOT to bring anything with you. you have to start from new.

Shut up retard. Google them if you are that ignorant.

Just dealt with this actually. You throw away everything you cannot wash in hot ass water at the laundromat. Do not use cardboard boxes, take them in trash bags then use new bags to put clothes on when clean. And you move into a different place. Literally did this two months ago. Only kept clothes and dishes. We lost 3 beds, two couches, 2 $600 chairs.

Or if you live in not an apartment, you pay an exterminator to text your house and us vicane gas. Costs about $4k. It's cheaper to move and start fresh

gotta get a professional theirs not way to get rid of it yourself

Spray white vinegar on it. It will smell at first but in a few minutes it will go away.You might need a new mattress, but I'd stand it up on its edge and try the vinegar, and keep it clean. They love dust.

They are very hard to get rid of, you could try diametric earth (or whatever it is.) But the best thing to do is get an exterminator.

No it is not. If you live In an apartment and they don't heat every unit at once they just move to another unit above or below the one being heated. DDT was a chemical used for decades but was banned by the EPA. Vicane gas is the only 100% way to kill them, leaves no residue, kills everything, designed for termites. But it gets in every nook and cranny

not sure but there was a Pt admitted at the hospital with them. It was so bad they took him down to the morgue to bathe him. People who took care of him had to change into a new pair of scrubs every time they went into his room.

prevent them from getting to you in your bed, use a mattress liner and put everything in the dryer on high, all clothes, bedding ect, steam clean mattress and furniture, be vigilant.

also exterminator

None of this is factual at all. This person is retarded

Are bed bugs tiny like mosquitoes are big?

burn house

They don't live on people.

thats just gonna make ur shit smell like piss
bed bugs are even resistant to most pesticides

It depends upon how bad your infestation is. If it's not that bad, then wash and dry all of your clothes and bedding and then seal them in plastic bags. Drying is important because the heat from the dryer is key there. Next, buy some rubbing alcohol (90-something percent) and a spray bottle. Spray the alcohol all along the baseboards through your living space. Remove the dust covers from any furniture, and spray down the interiors. Lean the mattress against a wall, and spray down both sides. Lean the bedframe against a different wall, and spray it down too.

If the infestation is bad, then call an exterminator.

Op tell us what you live in and what part of the country

nigger why the fuck are you posting a picture of a glory hole on a thread about bed bugs? the fuck a glory hole aint no bed bugs, that shit’s just a dick in a hole. girl got her hand on some dong, that aint no bug nigger. the fuck.

I can see where it might be a lot of work to get rid of them, but I don't understand people who throw everything they own away. If this were the only way, they'd have to shut down entire hotels. All sorts of places get them and get rid of them. And it seems to help if you have one of those dogs sniff them to find out where they are.

rubbing alcohol will just evaporate mate, they need hard core chemicals or heat to kill

Does white nigger also work?

If you have an infestation of insects in the fucking thing you sleep on every fucking night then BURN IT AND BUY A NEW MATTRESS IDIOT

Alcohol only kills live bugs, does nothing to the eggs. But it only kills like ~60% of live bugs

Fumigate your house, and buy a new mattress. It's expensive but you'll get rid of the bed bugs for sure. Unless you live like an animal, they'll just come back.

That's not a bed bug
That's a big dick

Keep clothes off your floor or they will hide in them. Also, every night put your sheets and blanket in the dryer to kill any bed bugs. It further helps to spray poison for bed bugs around your bed every night too

The fuck they don't

Dude, it is the most horrible thing you can live with. I'd rather suck a dick every day than go thought it again. The only way you can 100% get rid of them (assuming you don't live in an apartment), is vicane gas the place and it costs ~4K and you can't go in for 48 hours while its gassed

noooooooooooo... i want op to take a picture of the bed bugs....for all we know hes paranoid, and he doesnt have bed bugs.

And even then the niggers who have your house bubbled are gonna make meth in your house

If you have bed bugs, you KNOW. Don't be a retard

yea i killed 5 just today

They absolutely do not live in people. They live in mattresses, box springs, couches, chairs, anything upholstered, carpeting, and base boards. The thing that would cause nurses to change scrubs is scabies.

Bed bugs feed off of people. They do not live in them. They live near them.

You can't make meth while it's texted. Vicane gas replaces the oxygen and you'll die if you breath it

People are leaving out a lot of the physical things you can do:

- double-sided tape for the bed posts
- mattress lining
- special cups under the legs of the bed
- silica gel

All this stuff can be read about in more detail on the web.

You probably need an exterminator on top of this but these will take a chunk out of the population.

Actually, rubbing alcohol completely wiped out the infestation that I had. Eights months on, I haven't seen a single bug or had a single bite.

Just dealt with this. Get mattress bags. Pick up everything. Move your bed away from the wall. Put bed bug traps under the feet of your bed. Get some bed bug spray and spray all baseboards. I havnt seen one or got another bite. This is not something you can fuck around with though. It's all or nothing. I feel your pain. Well, felt anyways. I fucking hate bedbugs. The goddamn WORST.

Did you buy it in 55gal drums and live in 2" of standing rubbing alcohols?

Would you rather suck dick or bed bugs. I chose the dick

>eggs
>clothing
>hospital room
>24 hour lifecycle
Do you even bedbug nigger???
I never said they live in flesh. But I'm a medfag and can confirm how devastating a colonized patient is to a hospital ward. Go back to WoW or whatever the fuck it is you do.

It was a breaking bad joke. Untwist your tits.

I had an infestation once. I got rid of them through a combination of diatomaceous earth, bug bombs, freezing them, and wrapping my bed in plastic. I was "lucky" in that my apartment got infested during the winter. I rented a storage unit and put my furniture in there. Below freezing temps will kill em. takes a couple weeks to be sure tho. If that's not an option your just gonna have to throw that stuff out.
I wrapped my bed with those large industrial cling rolls used to wrap pallets. Best advice I can give you is to do everything at once. Don't just try one thing at a time. This is all out war. Good luck.

24 hour life cycle... no. Not even close to correct

Bed bugs don't bite. The female bed bug has no vagina, so the male pierces her with a sharp penis to inseminate her. Guess what you are feeling?

Burn down your house

The pest control industry is a massive scam because their is an easy to deal with bed bugs (and most other bugs).

Look up DE powder (diatomes) get the food grade stuff unless you want to die. Apply a light coating EVERYWHERE. Leave for two weeks. Vacuum up. The powder may rekt your vacuum BTW unless you have one with a good HEPA filter which then you must wash after use. Then reapply powder EVERYWHERE. Leave another two weeks. Rinse repeat for about 2-3 months. Then at the end I would suggest leaving a light coating in nooks and crannys, under beds, skirting boards, etc and you should be done.

Thank me later.

I had an infestation since this february.

Took $3000 worth of extermination to get rid of them and a lot of shitty things like drying the clothes, getting new beds and mattresses.

fuck bed bugs. fucking evil little shits

Found the entomologist

I had fleas on my bed for a while because of my fucking ex's cat. Different bug, but still. I bought some flea bombs but never used them, and all I eventually ended up doing was washing my sheets and spending a couple days not sleeping in that bed. Dunno what the fuck happened or why they all went away but they did.

Been there done that, fixed problem myself, didnt throw out anything. Theres a lot of myths about them, they are not superheros, they are not invincible, they do die, they dont breed super quick as far as bugs go, they need to feed to breed.

Learn about them from people who know what they are talking about, not people who are trying to sell a product.

step 1.
Clean everything
organize everything
get rid of clutter and hiding places but dont go crazy.

Step 2. spray the edges of your bed, not the top, the edges, use the appropriate spray for this. it will say so on the bottle

Step 3, dust entire house properly with Diatomaceous earth for bed bugs. They sell a giant bag cheap.

spread that dust everywhere, especially all under your bed, around the bed, etc
The more of the dust you can use, the better. Its only harmful if inhaled. Dont inhale it.

Step 4, inspect bed thoroughly every night and every morning, dispose of any bugs you find.

Within two months your problem will be solved or almost over.

If the diatomaceous earth gets wet, reapply.

The eggs hatch every 15 days. Bed bugs do not physically live on people. If you are a "medical professional" then you need to further your education

I didn't have 2 or 3 months to get bitten while I slept. I took a much more proactive approach so I would never get bitten again. But I'm glad that worked out for you

Call orken trust me do not try to eliminate them yourself you will not win

YOU can't. You will have to hire a company to heat your mattress to a certain temperature without catching it on fire to kill them off, but that still leaves a bunch of bug corpses in your mattress that will attract other bugs.

Basically, you're fucked unless you live in a permanent winter situation.

nice try, fag

Your pulmonologist is gonna thank you later for treating your fibrotic lung disease
>DE
>enclosed room without a respirator
>nope

Nope. Physicist.

Even worse. DIAF, Sheldon.

Smoke meth.

Stop sleeping.

Burn mattress.

Did you miss the part about "food grade"??? It is safe for humans retard, this is not your pool grade filter cleaning shit. Also, I still used a high standard face filter mask when I was applying, even though it is not required. Not so much as a cough coming out of my lungs during application or after.

If your fearless you can turn your bed into a trap with double sided tape and cups under the feet of the bed. Along side one of those nifty lures they have and you're set.

step 1) live in an area where it freezes
2) be in time of the year when it will freeze - either winter or any time of the year if you live way up in the mountains
3) turn off your heat
4) open the windows
5) thank me for getting rid of your bed bugs

bullshit

If you're really fearless, get your doctor to give you this deworming agent and turn your blood into the pesticide:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/pill-could-join-arsenal-against-bedbugs/?_r=0

hmm i dont know exactly the name or the process but i had bedbugs when i got a bunch of new furniture when i was probably 15, and my mum got rid of them

she done it by using a bottle with water in it, a sandwich bag (i think, like i said it wasnt me what made them, it was my mum but i did see the end product), and i know that the main product was yeast inside the bottle and the bedbugs tried to get inside the bottle, and they couldnt get out and drowned

it worked really well for me, about 6 bottles were placed in my room at night and bedbugs were attracted to it

another thing that helped was moving all my furniture, hoovering, looking in drawers and ironing all my clothes and keeping them out of my room, and sleeping on the couch

i know this wasnt really factual but this was 9 years ago, and if you search the limited info ive gived i hope you can find the same thing my mum did

good luck brother, bed bugs fucking suck

Can't argue with that logic.

I bet the yeast mixture emitted carbon dioxide, confusing the bed bugs into thinking that there was some living creature breathing in the room (they detect hosts by sensing carbon dioxide).

Standard bed bug trap, emits carbon dioxide. Plans to make your own can easily be found on the net.

There is spray for it. Order it. Why are you retarded /thread.

easy.
go to uhaul or whatever moving stores are nearby and get a mattress bag (basically a bigass plastic bag). put it on your mattress and tap shut for a good long while.

prior to this, however, buy this and spray down your mattress and other furniture and also everything else.

amazon.com/Harris-Bed-Killer-Gallon-Spray/dp/B003YHKY9I

sauce?

This
Paid $1000 for a treatment plan. Everything was sprayed, dusted, steamed, liners placed on mattresses. Haven't had a problem in 4 months. If you can catch it early then you'll be ok. I actually had no bugs on mattresses at all, they were in my couch. Suspect they were brought in by my old roommate who did flooring. Figure may have tracked them in after a carpet job.

I will fucking kill you, Sheldon!

It's difficult because, first, you have to stop being Mexican.