Let's get a stoner/drug thread going

Let's get a stoner/drug thread going.
Just took 400 mic of lsd 2 days ago

Not really a stoner but I've been doing DXM a lot lately. It's pretty sweet. Pic is a 100% spot-on representation of one of the many CEVs when I did it the first time. I've since had vivid 3D virtual landscapes and all that good shit as I've upped my dose.

What are those little white spots on my weed? Is it mold?

How did you find it? I can't get in a major city.

I want to get a hurricane bong but some kids I talked to are telling me not to. What do you guys think?

Planning on getting a JET soon. Anyone have one?

How did you obtain it? What was your starting dose? I've been curious lately, wanting to try something more intense than mushrooms which I'm pretty familiar with.

Bad joke or retarded?

I've been interested in doing dxm. What cough syrup do I get?

Yes but it's not unsafe to smoke.

Im making sure because it's old as fuck and it's been sitting in plastic bags for months.

It's THC, its the stuff that gets you high lol

This here. Just get it off amazon. One bottle is 300mg and that's the perfect starting dose. Although there's supposedly like a 3% chance that you lack an enzyme and taking 300mg could kill you. So take 100mg first, if all it does is dissociate you a bit and make you feel drunk then you're good to go. Wait a day or two after the 100mg test before delving into it.

The best way to experience it is lights off, in bed with eyes closed and chill music in your headphones.

I don't know how to compare it to shrooms as I've never taken psychedelics.

Tfw your guy flaked and you've been dankrupt for 2 months now

I don't know, I'm not in major city, I have 3 main dealers that all get weed and acid, some have better acid some have better weed. If you know a dealer ask if they know anyone who has it or if they can get it

>Yes

Jesus Christ dude...

Well I should reiterate, 300mg probably wouldn't kill you but it'd be hell. If you don't have the enzyme, 100mg will make you trip hard.

Pic is the closest representation of the 3D world I'm talking about. It's vivid and real, your eyes are closed but it feels like they're open. It's the coolest shit.

How long are you tripping for? sounds pretty dope

I'm usually completely out of it for almost exactly 3 hours but I've been gone for up to 4 and a half. Then I come back to reality but still pretty dissed and robowalking for the rest of the day. There's a pleasant afterglow the next day too. It's not something you do more than once every week or two.

I have one its fucking great get one
Pic related its my bong

awesome thanks bro

Yea man. Don't expect too much from 300mg as it is a relatively low dose. I did get CEVs on it but don't set yourself up for disappointment. It's best to start off there so you know what you're getting into. Especially if you haven't taken a dissociative before.

I'm currently looking to try out some other dissos, like DCK and 3-meo.

looks a lot like visuals from NO2 and inhalents

I actually haven't had one quite like that since my first dose. It left such an impression on me and I just happened to find the exact gif of it that I had to post it.

I love going on trips with lucy

bump

Checked

Out of my mind on GDP right now, very heavy strain

Sup lads. Looking at bong stems as mine broke and I keep seeing stems with diffusers. Do they do anything or just a waste of money?

That is a very nice strain my man, great for chilling and relaxing

more bubbles = more surface area = cooler smoke
i think they are worth the extra $5

went from wake n bake smoking all day, going to class/grocery shopping/family birthdays high af to what is currently over a year-long dryspell

have had no drugs other than alcohol and the last scrapings of resin out of my bowl since like, june last year.

would do literally anything for some weed except leave the house and get a job

pic related, it's my last nug. rip ;_;7

Anybody have any experience about the Magic Flight Launch Box? Looking for something a little more discreet and portable

In my experience, the benefits they add are not worth having to constantly clean them to avoid your bong being clogged.

>would do literally anything for some weed except leave the house and get a job

Then obviously not faggot, I don't know the else you expecting to get money loser

>I don't know the else you expecting to get money loser

lack of weed is literally the only downside to NEETdom

>only downside
Other than being a useless fuck

How do you smoke meth without a pipe Sup Forumsros? I have some foil but that shits looks complicated as fuck.

Cool

it's easy but it might give you alzheimers

I don't mind, please share your wisdom with me

>smoking meth
>worrying about alzheimers