Do you think Lucas will ever apologize for ruining his career?

Do you think Lucas will ever apologize for ruining his career?

He's not a good actor. Star Wars is the best pay he ever could've hoped for

He was banging Hershlag on the side, if anything he should thank George for casting her

This. He sucks in everything else as well. Except for pic related

What's funny is Harrison Ford's acting was worse in TFA

> Star Wars had come out … and everyone thought I was a horrible actress. I was in the biggest-grossing movie of the decade, and no director wanted to work with me. Mike wrote a letter to Anthony Minghella and said, ‘Put her in Cold Mountain, I vouch for her.’ And then Anthony passed me on to Tom Tykwer, who passed me on to the Wachowskis."

At least Natalie Portman got her connections

what about ruining Jake's life?

Do you think Lucas will ever apologize for ruining his life?

i'm sure he made like a million bux or 10 so he still has it kinda comfy for the rest of his life

He clearly has mental problems already that were going to come up eventually

>And then Anthony passed me on to Tom Tykwer, who passed me on to the Wachowskis."
Lewd

>married and has a kid with Rachel Bilson

Wasn't Lucas, blame Turtleman.

>that time he did the podracing dance on live stream for Sup Forums
I wish someone has that video

Rachel Bilson hasn't been in anything since The OC her career is just as dead

She has nice feets and butt though

He was great in that movie and its really sad because he happened to pick a good project, with a competent director and a script that wasnt shit
After Star Wars though everyone assumed he sucks but it's mostly because he can't get good projects because of how terrible the prequels were.
I mean look at that scene in Episode III where Padme tells him she is pregnant, he goes from happy to sad to concerned and resigned and manages to pull back to optimism in just a fe seconds. It was like the one time in that movie they let him act.

Wow we have the same last name and look somewhat similar.

I wonder if we're related

I'm pretty sure he just wanted to take a break from acting

Anyways Lucas has a great sense to cast bad actors
>Hershlag
>Lloyd
>Hayden

nah not even close

That wasn't bad acting he just had the corniest script

>the watchowskis
>they probably made hershlag dress up as a dominatrix and put larry in chastity and peg him while calling him a bad little girl