I have been watching 6 episodes of season 1 of this show. Kind of boring so far, 6/10

I have been watching 6 episodes of season 1 of this show. Kind of boring so far, 6/10.

Is this ever gonna be good? Should I just quit watching it already.

where can I dl this now?
TPB and kat are gone

Weak bait is weak.

its not a bad show. just don't interact with anyone else who watches it

It basically stays boring, but at some point you just wanna know how the story goes on. Addictive but boring...

first season is kinda boring just because it's just introducing you to all the characters. picks up in season 2

Seasons 4 and 5 are the shit, 6 has alot of fan pandering and payoff but is okay. The rest of it is kind of boring, but still interesting to follow. Read the books.

lol nah im summerfagging and actually serious, I've been living in Norway for 2 years, just got back to the US a week ago

It's a horrible show, just stop watching now and watch mlp instead fag

Finish the first season. If you don't like it by then, you won't.

TPB isn't down...

Season 1 is pretty good man

If you don't like it now you never will, if anything it gets a little slow on season 2-3, then the rest of the way its an epic explosion after another

only satan would recommend the books after saying the show is partially boring. Avoid the books OP if you think the show is boring. About as dry a read as half the books I read in high school

Oh shit you're right, thanks user

It's literally a glorified soap opera with tits and dragons

got i want to eat her ass

Just remember to hold the door

Extratorrent.cc
Check torrentfreak.com to stay informed.

I wouldn't recommend to stay in this thread if you don't want to be spoiled

It gets better.

It picks up hard in season 2 and 3.

Although the whole mother of dragons story line is the most unwatchable story in the show. She sucks at acting and just pulls a bunch of pretentious bullshit and predicable moves.

She was way cooler in the books but the show really makes her seem a typical dumb cunt.

its a average 6/10 - 8/10 show, seasons 4, 5 and most of 6 are complete garbage though