Fucking exhausted, havent slept more than an hour or two every day recently...

fucking exhausted, havent slept more than an hour or two every day recently. Every time i think of her my whole day is ruined.

tell me about her /b

Where do I even start?

pancake tiddies

All I know it's too late now man.
Today I woke up crying, that shit has never happened to me before.

Talk to other girls. It works like magic.

Those nat geo tits. That graveyard of hair.

i wake up w my chest thumping so hard i think im actually physically sick over it

We met online playing chess 14 years ago. Shes probably the best looking girl I have ever known, and we still havent met up.

She did however add me on facebook 1 year ago after dissapearing from the internet, and I get some sort of inkling she may be interested in me but I have no idea if its just me thinking things that are not there.

She has type 1 diabetes though, not the fat person diabetes, shes rather slim. Her sister is a famous violinist in Japan who has a record deal with Sony, and they all live in London in a fancy area.

Still no idea what to do about it though.

She is a dumb cunt who is ruining my life.

thats some retard shit

elo?

Well op your gonna have to do mass shooting and an hero
>buy a gun
>kill
>remember you'll be marked as a hero on this site
Ps use a go pro to stream.

gf of ten years broke up with me last year. Felt the same way as you, but soon realized that life was so much better single. Also, you'll find out that all of her friends wanted to fuck you the whole time, so that's fun. Enjoy your more money and sex.

She is a rather... imperfect woman.
Much like you actually.
But, you tend to look past that, and appreciate her for who she is.
And she kinda does the same for you.
Bkth of you have had wonderful, and horrible times.

Yet, something blocks it.
One of you left, but you still long for that feeling of unconditional love.

You were not in love.
You just found company in someone who will be missed.

The thought of her is fucking up my ability to get strange.

Move to London duh. Sony duh.

Kill yourself
Jesus fuck

Find another girl that helped me out bro

Kek i read aswell thank you. You made my night.

I'm gonna have to agree with this fine gentleman.

10 years and I'm guessing you started dating in high school.

Theres nobody

This guy's a champion in the making.

OP the best why to get over someone is to get under someone else.

lol

Start drinking your favorite beer,and smoke a huge zeppelin joint!

bad advice.

I married the woman I love. She is the only one. Now she hates me more and more everyday. I feel like i'm draining her everyday and she is going to leave me one day.

im not interested in that really, i have a life to live

you know thats some deep shit, thanks for these words they really make me think differently

im not exactly the most attractive person man, having more money in my pocket is pretty cool lately. got my phone and computer fixed so im not stressin over school rn

Have had 6 girlfriends so far, 12 sexual partners and took 2 virginities...

We share quite alot in common, both attending prestigious universities, share same political views etc..

I don't have a problem with finding women, actually the opposite, I find it quite easy to get someone interested in me.

My issue is, is that I have encountered too many gold-diggers and girls who don't stand by me no matter what..

But this girl seems to be different, can actually have a decent conversation and reason with each other. I feel there is something there, but we both don't know how to approach each other.

She was a girl stuck in a shitty relationship that I worked with. After 2 years of convincing from me and a bunch of other people she decided to leave him. Surprise surprise, she likes me. We start dating, come to love her. She's got terrible self-esteem issues but is the happiest I've ever seen her and probably my high point as well. Eventually shit gets rough. I lose my job and it takes months for me to get another one and it's quite a bit shittier. I guess I never really bounced all the way back after that and her self-esteem issues made it her fault in her head.

Eventually she left me because being with me made her feel so awful about herself that she couldn't handle it. I took that personally for a while.

Now I'm just trying to get myself together, making a lot of progress and I'm pretty pleased with myself. I hope she's doing the same.

Well man...
You can't froce love when it runs out.
We all have to move on.
Doesn't matter if you want to. You just have to.
Hold onto the good times, and share your love with someone else my good sir.

Have had 6 girlfriends so far, 12 sexual partners and took 2 virginities...

We share quite alot in common, both attending prestigious universities, share same political views etc..

I don't have a problem with finding women, actually the opposite, I find it quite easy to get someone interested in me.

My issue is, is that I have encountered too many gold-diggers and girls who don't stand by me no matter what..

But this girl seems to be different, can actually have a decent conversation and reason with each other. I feel there is something there, but we both don't know how to approach each other.

Funny you guys should be so negative though, with feelings like that, i'd imagine you should get used to being virgins

After my on and off gf finally split it was a fucking blessing. I found a good job started fucking incredibly hot girls. Made more money than I even knew what to do with and was the best looking I've ever been. My now wife caught me in this state and has since then been rapidly turning me back into the miserable lump of shit I used to be. Enjoy this little time in your life before you make the biggest mistake of your life.

ive been drowning in lairds and smoking a lot more actually. also other shit but im not really an addictive type ive just been in a bad mood for a while

>gold-digger
>don't stand by me
You're too judgemental. Your relationships will always fail.
Anyways, I asked what chess elo not your fucking life story.

You sure you don't hate her too?

They have only ended because I chose to end them. I'm not judgemental at all, I have been very supportive of my past girlfriends, only for them to not return any favours, and not in any sexual way.

And this thread isnt about chess, dumbass, go take your virginity elsewhere

Everytime I think back to when she left I wish I would have been better. If I did things differently or told her I cared more she would have stayed. I think about what it would be like if we were still together... I'd probably be happy for once

Please tell me you aren't arguing about virginity after all that Sony London shit ? How many gfs have you had and met in person?

dated her for 2 and a half years, only person ive ever fucked ive done shit w other girls though.

i wanted to have a nice long relationship but shes gotta do other shit and i get it i guess

All of them met in person

Why would I try and prove things anonymously on Sup Forums ? what would that even acheive?

Left my recent gf because she reminded me so much of "her" i broke down yesterday around this time.. Damn feels bad man

>not return any favours
I mean what do you expect. You prob go into relationships acting like a provider. And they treat you as such. Maybe you're a boring guy with no real values.

Also you cant type a 4 digit number. ffs

>be me
>27 year old male
>life sucks but not in that emo way where I can't handle it
>working man, dish washer
>meet bartender that makes me happy, like actually happy
>been hooking up with ugly girls I don't care for but fuck it i need to get laid
>go on many dates with this girl but trying to keep things real = good friend that I want to fuck
>go dancing and what not
>kiss a couple times but taking my time don't want to rush things always fucked up shit with girls by rushing shit in the past
>feel real connection (NEVER HAPPENS)
>hit her up to go on rafting date
>moved to sc for promotion
>ugh...I preform in sc for stand up comedy

so Sup Forums do I grab a bunch of molly and invite her to one of my shows or do I just chuck it up to a loss?

shits hard but are you guys really getting bent up over a bitch?

Currently study chemistry at world top 100 university, smoked bales of weed and dropped acid several times. I even own a safe full of gold.

Maybe you shouldn't go into an emotionally topic thread and chat shit and not contribute.

Maybe you have a small penis and have to resort to shitposting on Sup Forums ?

Who the fuck do you think I could even talk to this sort of thing about?

Utter dickwadd you are

people like being sad, it's honestly pretty...

wait for it...
sad

Sorry but it sounds like you are spending money and whatever on ladies who do not reciprocate or even know that they might even be expected to. That sort of chivalry is obviously the worst. You know what to do I think. Sorry your life is so gay.

how the fuck do you get promoted from dish washer to stand up comic in another state...where do you fucking work?

I don't spend money on ladies, thats the point you clunge-trumpet, but money is the only thing most women care about. Shows how much you know about women, you faggot

I don't really know her honestly.

There's this bar I always go to, it's a real fuckin shithole but that's why I go. It's a "cool, hip" shithole though. Lots of local bands represent that bar. It's a real hipster place basically.

So one night I'm there at a show like usual, and I see my bassist talking to this super fuckin cute girl I see there sometimes, she is dressed in all black with a thrasher hat on backwards, she's what a sorority girl would look like if she listened to obscure bands and wore skater gear ironically, black hair, short, nice breast, great smile. Anywho. I see my bassist talking to her and I kinda shrug it off.

Later in the night I'm up front near the stage because I'm great friends with the band playing and I'm giving them my love and the girl comes up next to me and then turns to me and motions for me to lean over and yells (because of the loud music) in my ear "(insert my bassist name) told me that story about (insert story) and I thought it was hilarious". I whisper back "yea he's a real dick, I love that guy, what's your name". She tellls me her name, I tell her mine, she smiles, then goes on enjoying the show.

Later that night I've had a few drinks, I decide I want her number she was crazy cute. I go up and ask, be cool about it, she gives me her number. Awesome.

Hit her up the next day hungover. We talked for like two days or some bullshit.

I got super discouraged because she apparently is into a dude at the moment.

So I gave up. Real easily.

I'm just a piece of shit really. The fantasy was nice though.

I broke up with her yesterday in the morning. We went out for 8 months. Don't feel bad or good about it. Just know it's time for a new one cause I'm bored of her. This was my longest relationship. I'm 23 lol always end up getting bored around the 6 months and ending things. Just know there's plenty of fish in the sea to stick your dick in.

lol not a promotion dude I do both

Look, once you and ladies reach adulthood the only reason why they even consider a relationship is what you can be in 5 years. You have to basically apply for a loan. They ritualistically fuck you for however long and you provide on your end whatever surprise debt it ends up being. Think of your life like the kill fuck marry game. You want to be fuck. Those are the guys who fucked this girl while you pretended to be jerry Seinfeld

>top university
>smoke weed
>drop acid
>safe full of gold

again get some real values. Don't get me wrong all those things are awesome.
I'm actually jealous, cuz i never went to college, let alone top 100.
But none of those things matter to girls or to your own happiness.
But you have time, prob early 20's Girls that age just want to have fun.
They all fuck like rabbits, but later when they're 30 something they slow it
down and you'll have a better time finding someone. But you gotta find what's
important to you cuz girls compliment men so fucking well. It's awesome when
you find a girl to support your beliefs and not just "return the favor" for you.

Just married her yesterday. Well Saturday, so day before yesterday now.
I love her to pieces. She's my life, everything I've ever dreamed off. Far beyond my league. We married because her visa expires in October, and though we both want to be married, it's far too soon... But it's get married or lose her, so we got married and couldn't be happier.
We have our issues, small shit almost entirely. She doesn't do her chores but I couldn't give a fuck, I'm a neat freak so everything is good on the home front. However, because she hardly pays taxes, even though we earn the same wage, she takes home more than I do, which typically isn't a problem, and our combined income is enough to keep us happy, all of my money goes to our expenses (which I have more of than her, given that I have a car,) I have no money after bills while she does.
Everything is great with us but my family doesn't know except for my brother, and yet I have to tell my parents, as immigration will be contacting them when we apply for her new visa.
I have found the woman of my dreams, gorgeous beyond what I should be able to ever dream of being with, and she's perfect for me. But I can't stop worrying over our finances and the fact that my family will flip their shit. On top of that I moved to be with her and we both plan on moving away from here within a few years so it's nothing but stress all over the place, even though I met my dream girl.

It ain't all roses just because you get the girl.

It's not everything. Ok. Don't be surprised when it suddenly becomes the only thing you and whatsherviolinshapeddickhole fight about.

>don't spend money on ladies
>money is the only thing most women care about

did you just admit you get no pussy?

> be me a week before I turn sixteen
> parents divorce
> kids decide which parent to go with
> start going down a dark path
> in germany drinking age is 16
> go to several party's
> meet this girl
> start talking and end up dating
> she's the only good thing going since the divorce
> start fucking and partying like hell
> my dad was military so we had to leave
Back in usa, sad af bc I can't go see her
> find out she cheated on me twice, and then a third time with my cousin, and five other times I didn't know about.
> end up ending it...
> worst thing I ever did, every time I think I see her I freeze up and my heart starts pounding.
> I still have her photos with me, on our anaversery I'll pull them out of where I keep them and cry. I miss you emily

well the good news is from what I gather from reading her I am fuck, she doesn't want a relationship but she totally wants to fuck me at least once so I'm wondering should I do some extravagant display of affection for a night of ridiculous butt hole licking

>real values
>none of those things matter to girls or to your own happiness

1) I think I can define what makes myself happy, getting an education is one of them.
2) Women tend to increase in sexual drive as they age, not the other way round
3) Number 2 leads me to believe you have no clue about what you are talking about
4) By return the favour, I mean actually care about a relationship with me, rather than how much money I have and how much I am willing to give her... which I don't give much of, which leads to tears and anger, and to the realisation that money is one of the huge driving forces behind why women are attracted to me.

Once you have had several relationships, these things start to set in, there is a reason these stereotypes exist.

Oh and, if you believe women don't care about education, you have no idea how sexy a PhD is.

The only thing that you should have on your mind is not coming off as the desperate homo twat that you clearly are. Girls fuck guys who reek of pussys and are drunk. I'd recommend jacking off pulling your pants up unwiped. And making sure you can jizz when the time comes. None of the other shit matters. I promise you.

Im sure no one will read this but eh fuuuuuug eeeet.

Now every guy says this but, corral she's not like any other girl. She attractive af, but doesn't flaunt it. She's humble, nice, and caring. Doesn't go after the hot guy, looks into the souls first. She's A perfect 10 in my eyes. Alyssa her name is. I remember when we met. I was a freshman in high school she in 7th grade about seven years ago. We've been super close ever since, though I have a feeling she's into me. Only thing holding me back is the fact I don't want to ruin what we have, not to mention her brother is my best friend. I honestly never believed in love at first sight. Until recently, I think back to when I first met her, I wasn't nervous like I normally am when it comes to meeting new grills. I actually felt safer and for once "in place" like I was meant to be with her. I try to move on but every day I think of her, want her. I whisper her name to myself to I can feel her name within my mouth, to savor it. She has the cutest dimples painted upon her cheeks, that come out to say hi whenever I make her laugh. Even the shittiest jokes I make she laughs. Even the slights touches from her, like if she were to place her hand on my arm; send chills throughout my body. She has shiny black hair, which she recently cut so it's to her shoulders. Perfect teeth and a gorgeous personality and voice. She's short, about 5'4" which is perfect for me. Perfect petite little frame, filled out figure. She's perfect. She wants to smoke with me from time to time (weed). We love Star Wars, got hard ons for Disney films and animation. As well as little shit like, the fact we both hate chocolate. For the past several years not a single day has gone by where I do not think of her at least once. I've never felt love before, even while in smaller relationships, but when I think of her I have no other word that can describe the way I feel.

I met her last September. For me it was love at first sight. I fell for her the first time we interacted with each other for the first time. Our relationship moved too fast after our first date. When I told her how I felt she freaked out but I managed to keep her. On Valentine's I made a little mistake and all her fears took over and she freaked out on me. We've been essentially broken up since then but neither of us was able to let go. A month ago we had an argument over that shitty Tarzan movie. She said we needed to take a break from each other. I agreed. Two weeks later she wanted to see me. I didnt want to see her. I hate the effect she has on me. I hate how someone can have so much fucking control over how I feel. I ignored her. This week she asked me out twice. The first time I couldn't. The second time I wasn't paying attention to my phone so I missed it. She thinks I'm avoiding her. I asked her out this weekend but she said no. My guess is she traveled with her family. Every fucking day since we first met I think of her. When I wake up she's the first thing I think of, when I go to sleep she's the last thing I think of. She's too good for me and she knows it. I'm trying to climb back up to where I was but I can't. Every fucking day there's this disgusting feeling over me and sometimes I wish I'd never met her and that I didn't need her.

Can you not read? 12 pussies, and 2 of them virgins.

>697431667

>2180
Thanks that's all i ever wanted.
Good luck with life. (not sarcasm)

I'm just saying by your logic you would get no pussy if you don't spend money. Good on you though.

Again, you can't read, I don't spend money, thats why relationships turn sour because they know I'm not giving it up.

Good on you too.

To make it quick, when I was a stoner I met this girl. We'll call her Ashton cause that was her name. She was super rich. And by her, I mean her dad. She only went out with me cause I grew pot(didn't know shit about what I was doing though) but I got some good sex out of it. She was also super smart. 4.2 gpa and honor roll and shit. Eventually, her grades started slipping. Her dad assumed it was me (rightly so). So he beat the shit out of her and told her to stay away from me. She, being 16, decided to instead of following orders, attempt to suck my brain out of my dick. Best sex ever. Unfortunately, her dad found out and moved WITHIN NEXT DAY. Last I saw of her. Still haven't had better sex since.

How do they know you have money? You could just not share that information with them.

In reality I don't want to know what most of you faggots think love is. I'm not interested in the creepy sex that you say you had. I'm just going to say that people are fucking horrible and keeping your stupid dicks and pussys to yourselves is not a bad thing. The dumb cunts that you get hung up on are just templates for the stupid cunt you will end up procreating with. The best thing to do about these feelings is kill yourself now.

Yeah you are right, I could just move myself into a really dodgey looking flat with mould on the walls and a cardboard box for a bedside table, that should solve my problem for sure!

Hilary Duff son
I just....I can't live without her.
OH GOD
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!

Damn man you seem like a pissy person. I really can't tell what your problem is.
You say girls only care about money, so i think that may be it. You put blame
on girls instead of yourself.I Could be wrong, Maybe you really are just running
into the wrong girls.

im sorry for u man
she seemed cute

we just played 3 hours of lego star wars game that came out together. She wasn't very good but that's ok and we had fun together. She works as a nurse making just over 50k and we have a great home together. Probably going to get married next year. In terms of looks she's at least 2 points higher than me. She's a bit shy but she's out going with me when we're alone. I don't think i've been happier in my entire life :)

ps she's in the shower nekkid atm

I'm not pissy, I promise. What my problem is, is realising what most men do in their late 20's, and that is, if you haven't got money, a nice house or car, you not getting any woman.

It's not that I run into the wrong girls either, they are all the same no matter how different they are. I even see this in my own family, my mother who didn't pursue education and just works a mediocore job is just gold digging my father, same goes for my aunts and uncles. All my aunts are doing is very lowly skilled, lowly paid jobs, but then rave on about all this shit they're being bought and the holidays they are going on at my uncle's expense.

Its a terrible truth, but I would love to meet someone as motivated as I am to get off our assess and make something of our lives. I don't want to slave away working each day, only for some lard-arsed bitch to then expect me to make it rain on her.

You see this everywhere, ever wonder why fathers seem to of given up on life? It's because they've only realised this after marrying and having kids, and before they know it, whatever brings them joy and happiness is gone, because the leech of a girl they thought they loved is sucking the every last drop of joy from them.

My girlfriend makes more than me and our relationship is built on mutual financial responsibility. We're both open to the fact that I may be the stay at home dad when we have kids solely based on that she makes more money. You're buying into a narrow minded narrative there's more than one type of girl out there man.

Met her in an addiction treatment program. I thought she was a fucking nutball...she actually is a fucking nutball and can't stay out of legal issues. But I love her, probably more then I loved any other person besides myself. Haven't talked to her in a long while but I think about her all the time. And like her name even gets mentioned and my heart starts racing and i get butterflies in my stomach. Right now the only way I can somewhat get in contact with her is through me calling her mom and finding out what kinda shit she has gotten herself into. I love her though.

See, that is pretty spot on, before you sounded like you were a whiney little chode.
I can get behind what you're saying about men working and women gold digging.
But that comes from the traditional marriage right? You know woman stay home
take care of kids and the man works. Not saying it's right, but I think that's where
it comes from

I agree with this guy this whole time you're complaining that women
are gold digging whores and I really can see why you would think that, but it's a bad idea
to expect that with every girl. Makes you seem bitter.

Couldn't you hook up with girls from your school wouldn't they be on the road to have an
independent career and not leech off you. I would imagine so. Or you could just stop trying
to have a girlfriend and just have fun. Like you said you have no problems with that so
why give yourself so much pain.