Idk why I dress like this but it turns me on. .. I think about cock every time I get hard...

Idk why I dress like this but it turns me on. .. I think about cock every time I get hard. ..but when I'm not horNY I'm all about the pussy... help

Can anyone help explain?

Idk, but do you want to fap on cam?

That's not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for answers! :(

Are those tits natural?

No, just a padded bra

Ah. Well, OP, I have no answers for you. But whatever floats your boat, keep it afloat.
~ Anon2k16

:/

basically me as well, i really only care for woman, but when i get horny I really only want to fuck traps and even think about getting fucked, its just something that happens, i cant help explain it, but i cant still relate.

really nice pic by the way, id fuck, id let you fuck. youve got a nice body. thanks for the fap material tonight.

Well your welcome I guess :o

ive actually always wished i could dress like that as well, ive always enjoyed womans clothing, i think they look really cute! i just dont have the body for it at all :'(

if i wasnt so hairy i look great in womens clothing. leggings make my ass look insane

anyone want pics? i might get dressed up..

Wow found a real fag here.

try futa

please!

It's cause you like the fact that it's slutty.. im sure if a chick acted all slutty for you and dressed slutty you would love that shit. Well that's just my guess, hope I helped a little.

im too fat for that shit, also too tall

same here

loving that ass