USMC boot here, got a boot ass question

USMC boot here, got a boot ass question.
Which way do ribbons go on chucks? Ketchup stain towards buttons? Or blueberry towards buttons?

Other urls found in this thread:

kepler.pratt.duke.edu/USMCRibbons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Cross_(Canada)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't think marines took in kids with Parkinsons.

your asshole will be a ketchup stain

you are a pawn.
you will always be a pawn.
never forget that.

National defense facing buttons

the ribbion that you have gotten most recent is the one thats on the outside. so it would be the GWOT inside

National defense towards buttons

here's a tip, google it?

This guy is an idiot.

They go in order of precedence (which ones more important goes first.. a medal of honor would be the most important, so it would never be under anything else)

You're 2 boot ribbons though... pretty sure the national defense is for some ungodly reason been determined to be more important than the global war on terror.. should be 1 fucking ribbon imo.. but anyways, red and yellow one (national defense ) and gwot #2.

fucking boot. Haze yourself.

meh, double checked it for you -

kepler.pratt.duke.edu/USMCRibbons.html

you can press ctrl+F to search for keywords - search for national defense (you'll see it's listed above the global war on terror)

you're welcome

- Corporal USMC

and i can't spell tonight... your*

little goody to shoes good job faggot go back to parade rest.

Your drill instructors failed you.

oh shit devil dog. dont you got PT to run in a few hours. lights was at 10 get in the fucking rack before i end your night the hard way. if you need help with your 4 ribbons let me know

But Gunnyyyy we have an inspection at 0700

motofag dubs

fuckin boot. Here. Look at the order, look at button placement. Remove mine from the equation, but do keep in mind that they go by order of importance, not date fucking received.

-Corporal USMC

Marine Corps rev is 0530 right, errah.

lmao
>tfw tomorrow he shows up with that exact stack and says he saw it on the internet

Canadian armyfag here

Why the fuck do you stupid ass Americans get a medal for every god damn thing? You practically get a fucking medal for tying your shoes in the US army for fuck sake

Ribbons aren't medals

only pussies need sleep.

Marines need alcohol, tobacco and caffeine (and occasionally some strange pussy).

I appreciate your concern for my sleeping habits though.

- Corporal USMC

In the Canadian army we have ribbons for informal dress which are replaced with medals for formal dress. How does it work in America?

Fucking retard... In order of precedence, Google it you jar head fuck.

Sincerely USCG E-5

Corporal, can you handle this? I don't feel qualified.
-Lance Corporal, USMC

Hey Cpl, what's up with that pizza box? Pizza stain not enough?

Nice mustache retard

Some awards are medals but some are just ribbons. If you're wearing your ribbon rack, it's all of your awards, if you're wearing medals it's just the ones that are medals.

>jarhead fuck
>is a fucking coastie
Not even a Marine myself. Army here, but nobody fucking cares about coasties. Leave pls.

Ribbons are attached to medals and only formally worn

Bottom right, is that a coast guard sea service ribbon?

Puddle Pirate!!!

That's the lgbt activism ribbon.

Thanks, it's coming along

6 and a half years of seatime, puddle pirate proud

Neat, thanks guys. See you in Sweden in 5 years when they cuck themselves into Swedistan and we need to go prevent Sunni Sweden from massacring Shi'ite Sweden.

I'll be the guy in the kilt. Gotta love the Canadian armed services.

ATTENTION LADIES!

YOU MAGGOTS ARE BEING DEPLOYED TO ETHIOPIA TO DIE FOR MAKING THE USMC LOOK STUPID. PACK YOUR SHIT AND 30 MILES BEFORE 0900
-GENERAL USMC

Different branches have different criteria obviously.

I can speak to the U.S. Marine Corps though, ribbons are usually issued when you deploy to a foreign country that's not friendly (so in the last few years if you've been to iraq or afghanistan, or if you were in like eastern africa in the 90's you'd of got one for that.

So basically, participating in a campaign will get you one. If you're a supply guy, and you deploy to a safe ass base, you get the ame campaign ribbon as the infantry guy on the ground kicking in doors. What separates the infantry guy kicking in doors is the combat action ribbon, if your unit participates in combat enough enough times during a deployment - you'll get a ribbon for it that says your unit has had and inflicted casualties on the enemy.

If you get shot you get one.

If you do something crazy heroic you get one, (and depending on how crazy and how heroic it can be one of a few, bronze star if say you save 3 people, silver star if you save 5 people while getting shot or blown up, medal of honor if you got shot AND blown up, and saved a lot of people, and then went and got shot and blown up again and saved more people again)

The U.S. Army on the other hand comes out of boot camp with like 3 or 4 medals, one for successfully throwing a grenade, one for passing boot camp, one for passing their job school and I think one the first time they get promoted or something? I dont know, don't quote me on those.

-Corporal USMC

Ami doinit rite

ATTENTION ON DECK

Yut

That doesn't look like a quarter inch, try again

Quarter... ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YOU DUMBASS BITCH

Cos it's supposed to be 1/8th of an inch

Uhh, no?

It's also not centered

Yup

- Corporal USMC

When we're you underway? I've been on the Seneca and the Midgett

My bad then, looks good then... Still don't know the precedence of national defense and gwot off the top of my head tho

fuck a pistol qual.

Is the Medal of Honour akin to Canada's Victoria Cross? ie. highest honour possible?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Cross_(Canada)

National defence towards the heart.

Don't you have a fucking manual that tells you that? Get your shit together son.

nah, leave it. your stupid ass could use some pt.

That shit is lined up

Corporal USMC has some pussy to go destroy. So good night y'all.

PFC Boot - If that's your left pocket, it looks good. The rest of that shit better be fucking starched, Ironed, IP'd though.I can't tell from the angle, but you better have a good backing on those ribbons so they dont sag like a floppy cock. (Grats on graduating boot camp btw, welcome to the family. Now go haze yourself for having to ask the internet how to fix your goddamn uniform)

Senior Lance Corporal USMC, get that boot fucking squared away. Chug some liquor, bang a skank, and hit the fucking rack. Fuck.

-Corporal USMC

Night Corporal PussyDestroyer

Night Corporal. PFC is on his own I'm getting my dd214 soon.
-LCPL