3. Be a homosexual

>use heavily synthesized/layered vocals
>make bleep bloops with your childhood friends
>smoke a lot of weed
pretty simple desu

You'll need this guy's help.

> find a talented childhood
> sleep with him and use him to get to the top
> move away to Portugal and laugh at his failing relationships and your fame as the best member of AnCo and the indie scene

childhood friend*

harmonies(listen tosoul, du wop stuff, beachboys stuff)

arpeggios

minimalistic music (few instruments)

lyrics either really vague or really clear

YOU GOT TO

OPEN UP YOUR

OPEN UP YOU'RE

OPEN UP YOUR THROAT

AND LET ALL OF THAT TIME

Cosplay as Brian Wilson and listen to Pet Sounds on repeat for 3 months

major scale and reverb

ALL OF THAT TIME

ALL OF THAT TIME GO

I KNOW IT SUCKS THAT DADDY'S DONE

BUT TRY TO THINK OF WHAT YOU WANT

MATT!!!

YOU'VE GOT TO OPEN UP YOUR

OPEN UP YOUR

OPEN UP YOUR THROAT

MATT!

SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHERSUPPORT YOUR BROTHER

YOU'VE GOT HIS WAY AND WHAT HE SAID

TO HELP YOU SHAPE THE WAY YOU PLAY

YOU'VE GOT TO GET RID OF THE MORE

CONSERVATIVE HABITS OF YOUR MIND

WOO!

MATT!

You're halfway to fully grown
YOU'RE HALFWAY TO FULLY GROWN

Panda Bear and his fans are the most comfy type of autistic

yea I enjoy any kind of anco general and forum, its cute and autistic as fuck