Whats fucking with you tonight?

Whats fucking with you tonight?

I want a girlfriend but I feel it may not be worth it

All my friends are happy and making their lives amazing. They all have nice jobs and girlfriends.
I'm just a lonely NEET that's too scared to face the world.

My life is getting on track since my ex broke up with me. I'm losing weight, have a better paying job, and going to school. I would honestly give up all of that just to be with him again.

I have a cold. My chest is congested as fuck, and Mucinex and Nyquil aren't getting the job done. Jesus I wish I could fall asleep.

That in order to be a respectable public figure, I have to be held accountable for my actions, and that's a hard thing to do after years of being anonymous.

Same brother. Its like Im going into the store with no money. I see things I like, but I have nothing that is of worth.

i think i'm in love with a girl, just when i got over my last relationship. Yet i still doubt if she feels the same way about me. I'm scared as fuck, i haven't been in love in a long time and i don't what to fuck it up, thing that i usually do.

I'm just sober tonight and I'm hating it

Dunno man, being drunk and sad is shit

I fucking feel ya Sup Forumsro, similar shit here. How is your contact with her?

Naw. Numbs out everything.

Moving to away from my family and friends in 2 hours. Going to Seattle from New York.

My roommate keeps smoking our weed without ever pitching in.
It's really annoying because he doesn't pitch in for food much either.

Girl that I liked for a very very long time likes someone else, when I told her what I felt, it was already too late. Broke my heart, I haven't been able to sleep well lately, I keep on staying up till 5 am. Life sucks.

I can't decide whether to see her one last time or not. I don't see myself living for any longer than 2 more years I've had enough and I don't want to hurt her.

I remember being you. It hurts so much now, but the pain will lessen. I'm still not fully healed, but I'm getting there.

My ex just randomly texted me saying how much she misses me and etc and idk just typical 20 year old relationship bs

I don't know man, my whole lifes been a pretty fucked up ride but the last 3 years were definitely the worst years of my life. I don't see anything getting much better and even if it does itll be too late and I'll be a fucking burnout. Fuck it.

Ex slowly coming back into my life. Talking a bit more, but I always second guess what I say and worry and regret everything I say that could remotely be taken as "offensive." Gets to the point where I sometimes apologize or have to make sure what I said was okay by asking, which just fucks me over more. I'm fine with other girls, but this one fucks me up. I don't even know if I'm over her, I always worry about saying the wrong thing to her, even if I know that I'd be better of without her. I'm fucked up Sup Forums

My feminazi friend keeps posting bullshit and it grinding my gears and coffee beans

Ex slowly coming back into my life. Talking a bit more, but I always second guess what I say and worry and regret everything I say that could remotely be taken as "offensive." Gets to the point where I sometimes apologize or have to make sure what I said was okay by asking, which just fucks me over more. I'm fine with other girls, but this one fucks me up. I don't even know if I'm over her, I always worry about saying the wrong thing to her, even if I know that I'd be better of without her. I'm fucked up Sup ForumsIn the same boat with you

We met at my party like a week ago, and we were stoned as fuck, yet, i liked her so much that i decided to expend all the night talking to her and meet her. We have been speaking since, and i don't know, i haven't meet anyone like this in a while, but i'm afraid that i'm gonna scare her away like i did with muy last couple of girls. How about you ?

It's been months since my girlfriend and I have had sex. What's up with that?

If you honestly feel like suicide is the answer to your problems then so be it. Life is hard and is always going to be hard. Only the strong can survive. If you don't think you're strong enough then you have your answer, but I honestly hope you continue to fight.

Want to be able to drink without having the want to smoke cigarettes. Friends and girlfriend all smoke. Can't escape. Too weak of will I guess. Cancer will get me.

I've survived all kinds of shit, I think now that everythings slowing down I'm starting to feel fucked up. Thanks though.

Being poor

My bucket list

>1. Go to Russia and fuck a fit model
>2. Get my dicked sucked at Mt. Fuji in Japan
>3. Help my little sister so I can buy her clothing >and food
>4. Get a tiger
>5. Go to Cananda and fuck some girls in ontario >and British Columbia
>6. Help some African babies from starving
>7. Feed the poor near me
>8. Buy a gun to stop me committing suicide
>9. ???
>10. Profit
>11. Have asian babies
>12. Get leg surgery
>13. Suicide

www.gofundme com/2heyfwk

I feel it. Well I wish you the best of luck Sup Forumsro.

3 shots in, should I go all in?

Why not?

I'll go all in if you do Sup Forumsrother

It's the two year anniversary of my best friends death.

same people as always. gonna be good to show the world tho.

damn

How do I tell my mom I want to have sex with her?

I don't know if I'm going to die or not from binge drinking for 5 years because I still see a faint yellow around the outside of my sclera and I've finally gotten my shit sorted.

The DxM in me

I'm trying to get back in touch with an old friend.
He's usually in these threads.

I'm sick of shit and I don't care if I die anymore. I was just out for a drive earlier doing 113 while I was fucked up on K, seems like its the only shit that can keep my mind from driving me crazy. I hope I crash next time.

You can do it, user. It'll take a lot of work, but you can do it. Good luck.

You're not alone, user. Hang in there.

Fuck it im going out again. Maybe i can hit 120 this time. Peace Sup Forumsros

My best friend was the girl I was in love with, and now that we don't talk it not only hurts that I've lost a close friend but, the person I cared more than anything for.

This but not a complete NEET. Got an Associate's Degree which doesn't amount for shit. Also employed in a shit job that almost pays 15$ an hour.

Sitting here looking at all my friend's lives and those of everyone I went to highschool with. Mostly people that used to copy my answers for homework, people I used to tutor for tests and do all the project work for. Same people I used to play therapist for when they knew no one gave a shit about their problems. Funny how all their lives got on track, and if they don't already have a family and a good job... least they're traveling the world or going to cons/expos of fun shit I'd kill for.

Maybe someday we'll get out of this.

Most nights I'm worried of falling asleep because I have reoccurring dreams of an old flame. Those dreams are the only times I ever feel true joy. I either never want to go to sleep or I want to stay asleep forever. That and life sucks in general.

I hate that. I hate her. Yet when I sleep and dream of her, everything is alright again. Like nothing bad ever happened. Then I wake up again.

I might die of health problems :/

I put my mom in the hospital by unknowingly giving her pesticide contaminated pot chocolates. She started convulsing and having seizures and I just had to sit there holding her until the paramedics came thinking: "This is your fault"

My relationship with my girlfriend is going downhill really fast, but instead of breaking up and getting it over with she just wants to hang on tighter thinking that it would help.