ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck/degrade them. V2

ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck/degrade them. V2

Replies for replies

Would hike up that dress and fuck her up the ass while spanking her and groping those chubby tits. give your worst to kate and kelsey

bump

id keep the first one as my sex slave for years,
rape the second one and beat her
id be nice to the 3rd leading up to me gently fucking her pussy every day
id make the 4th preg and facefuck every day
5th is ugly id assrape as much as possible

Righty.
I would deepthroat her, she would make my cock sloppy
i would start mouth fucking her
make her gag
then she gonna stand on all four that slut so i can fuck her wet pussy, mean while im gonna put some fingers in her ass, so i can fuck her ass, change hole and fucking her harder that slut, would take out my cock and cum on her face and then leave her like the whore she is..

I'd take them somewhere secluded and have lefty lick righty pussy while I face fuck righty. I'll force my cock down her throat causing her to choke and gag on my cock. I would then have them switch places and face fuck lefty. Then tie them both down with their legs spread as wide as possible and I'll stretch all their holes until they are sobbing from the pain. I'll finish by cumming inside righty and forcing lefty to lick the cum dripping out. Then I would tie their hands and feet and take them to a party to be used by all the guys there.

Holy fuck do you have more of her? I'd love to have her right in that position on a bed with her head laying off it so I could easily just face fuck her.

She'd definitely get my cock up her ass first. No matter how much she cries. Then i'd fuck her throat until she passes out. Spit on her, slap her, all that good stuff during the face fuck too. And I'd end by slapping her until she wakes up, only to force my cum in her eyes as she cries and screams.

please

I'd take them both into one of their rooms and make them undress. Then I'd force them to scissor each other while I shove my cock between righty's tits. I'd alternate between facefucking them while they scissored and then ride lefty's tight pussy. I'd cum deep inside her while right sat on my face.

What would you do to these two?

what would you do with the slave?

>Screenshot_2016-03-19-08-(...).jpg

I'd love to cut the front of her fucking romper right down the middle so she had to walk around tightly clutching the torn center to try and cover herself. Which would just make for a tighter fit around her ass and just enough to tease around the front while she tried to hide it.

Any more?

I would lift up her dress and spread her legs as I fuck her hard. I'd fuck her harder as time went on until it hurt her. Then I'd pull out and flip her over. Spread her ass a bit as I fuck her tight ass hard making her scream in pain and pleasure. I would fuck her ass hard till she loved it. Then I would get her on her knees and suck me off until I covered her face in cum.

Mother and daughter.

I'd tie them both up naked spread eagle next to each other. I'd inject them both with ecstasy so they start rolling. Then I'd strap vibrator wants to both of them and video tape the orgasm carnage. Once they were both exhausted I'd take turns fucking their sore pussies, then invite a big group in to fuck them more.

What would you do to my friend?

Turkish roommate

Since she can't wear anything that doesn't show off her tits I'd push her down on her knees, cover her chest in my cum and make her walk around the rest of the party with it on her.

I'd take them to the nearby grass and rip their bikinis off. I would have them 69 with each other with righty on top. As they did that I'd come up and start fucking righty's tight pussy. Once I pull out is have them flip and keep licking each other. I would then start to fuck lefty's tight ass. I'd make sure to stretch her ass wide before getting both of them on their knees and cumming on them then having them lick the cum off each other.

fuck her as hard as i can i cum on her tits

this slut loves anal and with more guys

I would fuck her hard until she cried every day until she loved me

oh I wanna eat the first one out so much

bumpp

What would Sup Forums do to my gf? Respond for more

Tie her hands and kick her head into a dirty toilet while I fuck her ass until it gapes. When I cum I make sure to land it all on the back of her head and in her hair. When she realizes that she is a sex object I hogtie and ballgag her while leaving her in a public area naked.

Gingers get me do hard

oh I wanna eat the first one out so much

I want to fuck this girl's face hard then hold her as she cries

I wanna handcuff and tittyfuck her while she sticks her tongue out to pleasure my cock. Then I wanna choke her hard and face fuck her while my balls slap against her chin until I finally make her give me a rim job while looking up at me spitting in her face until I cum.

I would grab her from behind and rail her until she couldn't walk anymore, then I would pin her to the floor and facefuck her until she makes me cum down her throat

She loves to show off her tits to tease me, you'd need to teach her a lesson

I'd strangle her while railing her pussy from the front and lick all across her face and lips while those titties bounce everywhere. When she begins to squirm I'd flip her over and start fucking her ass until it gapes while pulling hard on her hair until finally she starts screaming in pleasure and becomes my newest pet.

Anyone on these 3

I'd fuck her raw until she's screaming and then I'd look her in the eyes as I cum in her and then start taking her ass while choking her.

I wanna stack them on top of each other and alternate between their four holes as both of them moan loudly like the whores they are. Finally I'll cum on the rights stomach and make the left lick it up while I tounge fuck the lefts asshole. Then I'll start to plow the lefts ass while pulling on her hair and make the right masturbate and watch as I fuck her senseless until I finally cum deep in lefts ass. When I'm done I'll make the right ride me sitting down while the left licks her feet

Post some more of her

Uhm this one is pretty obvious. Get on top of her, rip her clothes and start fucking these huge breast until I blast my load all over her face - which I would like to see btw

I want her to pleasure my cock with those sweet lips while she presents her tits to me like a good girl while she looks up at me. Then I'll caress her face before making her take every inch of my cock while rubbing her titties and nipples until finally I cum right down her throat

Can't do face, her rules, but she'll enjoy reading this ;). I'd slide that dress up and fuck her upskirt in a public bathroom while she whimpers trying to keep quiet

I'd slide those shorts down around her ankles and fuck her raw. She'd whimper no but I'd handcuff her to the bed and start ramming her ass

Bump

She has beautiful nipples, and also some cute lips

nudes? she is a goddess

bumppppp

I'd unbutton her top and titfuck her before cumming in her mouth, all over her cute nose, and in her hair