What's a year/time that you miss?

What's a year/time that you miss?
I wouldn't mind it being 2012 again

2007, a nice comfy year without all the bullshit that's happened in the past decade

1994 so I could eat McDonald's pizza again.

:(
Hope your days get better without bullshit

Kek, I've never had this feel

Early 90's.

I was only 4, I was a very happy kid that go out of his house to play with his friends everyday.

About the same here in 1994

2012-13

I miss the days when the internet was still a niche interest. I look at sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and die a little bit on the inside

2011, tumblr, being stoned.
i miss the hipster scene

2012 was magical for me
2013 was cool for the first half of the year

Tomorrow

I wouldn't mind time travelling to browse 2005 internet again

That's some positivity

It was when i first started Bellringing which is where I met most of my friends and stopped being so sad all the time. The tower captain who's death shook me up for days was still alive too.

How?

Any year Ecto-cooler exists.

Why was that a year you feel is worth reliving now? A new end to the Mayan calendar?

2012 = Changed my diet to fix my health
Lost weight
Listened to a lot of good music
Lots of exercise
Lots of women
Grandmother was alive
2012 Olympics
Great 2012 summer
Great 2012 Winter
Just a great year for me

2013 was cool in the first half, going places, going to NBA games, NBA finals. After that it was just kind of bleh, working at Burger King and smoking weed. Not much good music either

Isn't that back on the market now with the remake?

This
Also I was 21 so I was still in my "speed prime"
Like I might not be as strong as I am now at 25, but as far as stamina, speed, jumping I was at my peak

1997 was the greatest year every
1992 was really good too

2015 'cause I would have my nigga harambe back :'(

:(

2011, friends were alive and I was less depressed. Things have gotten rough

Fuck man

How about year 2002?

period 2007-2010

Happy tree friends, holy fuck that takes me back

That...surprisingly made me miss my teenage years.

I miss 1999-2005, everything after 2006 is when it started going downhill.

Any time in the 90s

I know. I was in the car with 2 friends when we crashed into a tree. They both died. I still have fucking PTSD from waking up in the car and seeing them My life has gotten a lot worse since then and I'm taking pain meds daily. Don't drive on on Oxycontin

Three weeks ago so I'd still be with this northern irish qt3.14

2013 my brother died, lifes been shit after that

Damn bros..
Thinking about it if it was Jan 1st 2012 there's one person I would save :(

I wouldn't mind Myspace being #1 again

2013, I had just started highschool, and my best friend hadn't killed himself yet.

Man I miss how stupid and tight knit the Internet was. I remember when the most subscribed person on YT had like 2,000,000 subs and that was a big deal.

Fuck. I wouldn't mind going back to 2008 and cream-pieing my ex either

Fuck

Any year with you guys. . . You wanna succ the dick?

I remembering rallying up an anti-fred army when freds faggot ass became the 1st to 1 million subscribers. The youtube jews shut the account down as soon as it hit 1000 subscribers

bump

2010, because in 2011 I was jumped and gang raped by 5 niggers. Took 14 stitches to fix my crack, ain't shit right since.

2002... when things were hard but not as hard as today

hot

Topkek, I hope this really happened you faggot.

*i wasnt born yet...*

I imagine you have always had a problem keeping it hard.

2003-4

why though

I was such a pleb during this time. 12-13 year old pleb. Not a bad time but I wouldn't trade advanced internet and not being a virgin for 03-04

2000 when I was 10 years old and still happy before life destroyed me. Now i'm 26, KHV, no friends, no girlfriend, no memories of doing anything because I've done nothing, no job, no savings, nothing.

I really wish I was dead most of the time but I'm afraid to do it.

whatever year the Volcano Taco was still at taco bell

It was also shortly after this that you started having sex with homeless men, this lead to you having aids, glorious aids.

I can explode like a volcano in your mouth, would ya like that?

I almost know your feel being 1 year younger than you. Being happy hanging out with your best friend and playing Nintendo 64 with 0 worries and being in your own world.

Now it's pretty much what you said, although not overly stressed about no girlfriend. Being alive is what counts though :)

Yea, you and your friends pretended to play N64, but we're really beating each other off and eating each others cum in large doses.

2005 was the best year of my life. I still had all my old friends, World of Warcraft just came out, and everything was going fine.

Then the next year i moved to some isolated village on the other side of the country, and my life gradually became worse and worse after that as i hit puberty.

2016 was actually the best of my last years I think

>got gf
>got away from Federal Rapepublic of Germany
>Austrian vote fraud was discovered
>Brexit
>Trump fucks the System

1992 because I wasn't born yet

whats bell ringing

2012 for me too it was the best year of my life

1939-1945
maybe Hitler would win this time

2010-2013
so fucking awesome

1996 was the best year ever. So much sex and alcohol. Oh shit....... That's every year since 1996.

Hitler already won. It was all a big plan to get the attention of a giant 6'5 nigger named Tyrone, and Hitler got to take that black python up the ass like he prayed for.

2002, Wouldnt mind being 7 years old again.

Was that the year your uncle started molesting you?

salad fingers is based