Listen up faggots, mom says I have to move out of basement soon so I need to find a job...

Listen up faggots, mom says I have to move out of basement soon so I need to find a job. I'm not trying to work at fast food because I don't want to kill myself every day of my life. I have applied at an electronics store nearby but it's not looking good. Where would you niggers suggest I apply at?

Made $146 tonight and $154 last night as a waiter. Stressful sometimes, but the money's there if you're not an idiot or autistic.

Just in tips, or is that including your regular pay? What are the hours like?

That's all tips, I get to take that cash home that night. Hours are weird, weekends I work night since that's when it's busy, some morning shifts here and there. Different restaurants have different specials throughout the week that determine business as well.
I'm scheduled enough to where I make money though for sure.

Damn, just in tips, that's insane, I wasn't interested in working food but with that kind of extra money it's really hard to turn that down.

Don't pretend you have the social skills to be a decent waiter. Try manual labor. Otherwise, kill yourself.

Yeah, some nights you can still get fucked though. I've had a good streak going lately, and we were kind of understaffed this weekend so I had big sections and I was constantly getting tables. Still consistently good money if you work at it. I'm definitely making more now than when I started waiting 4 months ago, it's all time management and being friendly with people you don't know. Some days will really test you too though. I also work on an area with a pretty large nigger population, and the stereotypes exist for a reason.

Don't listen to this queer. I've always been a pretty awkward guy, but once I started getting paid to be sociable it became so fucking easy.

Shit, does it ever get hard having to actually remember shit? Like who needs drinks, and what food goes where?

Yeah but you can write everything down. It was daunting at first, but you ring in everything for a specific table number that's also in the ticket. Occasionally in the heat of things you'll forget to ring something in because another table needed something as you were walking off, but those things happen less the more you practice/get experience.

Plus you can bullshit your way through it. Like today this guy's drinks were taking awhile and I saw them sitting at the bar and I realized I accidently rang in a Mason jar Margarita instead of Mason jar bloody Mary since the buttons are right next to each other. Told the guy when I gave him his check ( it shows the comp) that the bar fucked up and still got a $12

The circus

Shit, that's a fat tip. I'm gonna look into the waiter business, it needs to be somewhere rich people go though. I have the social skills to be a waiter, but i dont handle stress too well.

>be me
>work at restaurant for 4 years
>get bored one day and quit
>have 2k saved up
>spend it all at the pub in like 3 weeks
>see some guy there all the time
>become drinking mates
>tell him i'm between jobs
>offers me a job with his company putting in windows all day in an apartments
>start work literally next day
>it's a union work site
>get paid 1.9k a week to browse Sup Forums
>guy buys me beers now cause i'm pro

Literally do about 6 hours of work and 2 hours of smokes and cokes 5 days a week.

Go for it user. Work somewhere with high prices. Doesn't have to be fancy, I work at a family casual seafood place and the shits just overpriced.

Is it hard work being a nigger?

Try warehouse work.. It's alot like playing a video game and they generally hire on above minimum wage. You can get almost $20 an hour if it's for a big grocery chain. That's not to mention medical, dental, vision, 401k, and pensions

Warehouse work as in loading and unloading boxes from trucks?

White as fek brah. Don't hate cause you don't know how to develop contacts. Go out and talk to people, thats the only way to find a decent job these days. Most of the companies you want to work for hire within the companies so there's a lot of relatives usually working for the same company. It's not hard, just figure out where certain types of people hang in your city, dress and smell nice and make friends. iz only way. god speed little faggot.

Yeah, that or picking orders to be sent to stores.

I live in So-Cal and the Albertsons warehouse hires at $18hr and all you have to do is put shit on a pallet for the stores

I'll look into making friends, the idea is still new.

Starts at 18? Shit, I'd do that for minimum wage.

Sell cars! Wear a tie, look good,Know your shit good people skills. 60k a year plus.... or they fire you if you suck. Commission based.

Usually no experience required too

Also, check 'em