post a pic of you

So kill yourself you faggot

i eventually will, it's inevitable
i did in the op

hey, at least ur not a nigger, a poo in the loo, or a halalporker

>Post a picture
>Says no girl has ever loved him
>Sits in front of the PC
Maybe ur just not looking hard enough, or maybe you think too much about how girls "likes me"

It's right there

at least how your dick ffs

well you have remedy, make exercise and win confindence

This, we need to see your dick. We can rate you then.

I bet you still live with your mum and get her to make your doctors appointments for you, too? Lose some fucking weight, get a hobby, a license, go clubbing, get wasted, drown in pussy. Holy fuck is it really this hard for some people?

(P.S. If you're a mental issue fag, those issues will slowly but surely correct themselves once you start to grow more self confidence and have a purpose on this planet.)

I suggest you start now, OP. You look like you're mid to late 20's.

stop crying, just work on improving your life in general and pussy will come in due time

>"BAWWWW GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME Dx"
>that fucking guitar in the background
>that fucking droopy eyed derpy sad look

jesus fuck you're a tool.

Man up, loser.
You have to like yourself before anyone else will like you, retard.
Either that or just become a fucking nihilist and stop caring about women or love entirely.
You'll still hate yourself, but at least you won't care that you hate yourself.

>I bet you still live with your mum

Why the fuck everyone says it is bad? I am 27 still living with my mum, and I have a happy life with a gf and with everything.

Fuck off you whiny bitch. Stop posting your depressing shit here.

>why is it bad?
Because you're a leech to your parents and have been one for 27 fucking years.

That's ONE THIRD of their life they will never get back, because of you.
Still feel good about yourself?

OP im a 6/10 female and i'd fuck you

>lol no im not

Have you approached anyone? If not, know your place, slime. Unless you ate unusually handsome or unusually talented, don't expect anyone to approach you out of the blue.

What fucking fairytale do you think this is?

Be glad of that fact, OP. Women are soul sucking demons that will ruin your life. Assuming you're still a virgin? BE GLAD!! Most all women are whores anyway, you're STD free, you haven't had your heart ripped out of your chest, you haven't been cheated on, lied to, manipulated, OR lost your kids in a bitter divorce or been made to pay child support for 18 years.... you have your entire life ahead of you and you're NOT tied down to some cunt. LIVE YOUR LIFE AND BE HAPPY!!

Your excuse is probably because your parents don't mind it that much, and/or neither do you? Do you see their parents living amongst yous all, aswell? It's called independence.

>implying women "like "anything other than sex, drugs, and money
>if youre not good at sex (or a virgin) youre useless to them
>if you dont sell or use drugs enough to supply her with them youre useless
>if you dont make enough money to buy her what she wants and live comfortably youre useless

this is why women like middle aged men the most. by that point in their life they have atleast one of those. just fucking wait dude. or kill yourself i dont care, more pussy for me if you do.

Then change who you are; the biggest pussy ass lie weak women (usually mothers) perpetuate is that you should be yourself.
No, fuck that.
Get mean, get in shape, get some discipline.
You know all that "stupid mainstream shit" yeah its "stupid" because you where never included and as a self defense mechanism trained yourself to think youre somehow better than it.

Change your life, become a man; or kill yourself, you know because its easier

Faggot

I've never had to aproach girls..
I just took care of my self good manors clean nails teeth hair ect...
I always make fun of girls... I got pussy all through high school and college happily married now...
I never tried or looked for pussy...live a good productive life and they will come to you

least im not some serf ass bitch who doesnt know the truth when he sees it.

kill yourself

Nice dubs

What? I am paying them 200 euros every single month just to contribute to their life. I am doing all the housework etc. They fucking love me.

What a fag....200 a month plz bitch I shit that one night out..

thx

and hey bud, hang yourself.

I bet you are taking a lot of dicks in your mouth

no. u

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify it bud.

Or go join the fuckin Army, they'll take anyone and mold a man out of your weak pudgy ass "but oh, im afraid of fighting or dying" shut the fuck up faggot, you're already fucking dead, useless, pathetic; if you died in combat youd at lest die with dignity instead of with a belt around your neck in your parents basement.

Wrapping up the noose now..u virgin fag bag

Do you keep track of how many times youve posted this thread this year? Whats it like 100? 200? Cmon op tell me pleeeease

If my Mexican friends can have girls then you can

Nope pussy I'm in america balls deep in high school pussy and sports cars.. one day in my life is better then anything you will experience ever

No he probably just isnt a poor piece of shit like you living in mommys basement.

Trip don't lie beta fag

hey bro
do drugs
;P

no idea. a rough estimate is 200

god. i have a genuine problem. i need to fucking end it.

faggot

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF JESUS FUCK I'M SICK OF HEARING YOUR WHINY ASS BITCHY BULLSHIT

no. u

Girls arn't everything in life

no. u

There. Now everybody in here make a mental note to stop posting in this faggots threads in the future.

Probably because you have a Telecaster. Fgt.

Why don't you try losing some weight, do your best to stop sexualizing women, not be socially awkward, watch some pickup artist trash and go out to your local mall or college campus and try to get some numbers? many won't answer, others will be nice about their inevitable rejection but maybe one will hit it off. there usually isn't a reason this is super incredibly difficult besides self-guilt and the inability to handle a lot of rejection

it's better than having one like you and then not like you.

Good

do you have a job and a car?

yes, both

then I don't get it

what do you mean?

>found the woman

you don't know shit about how painful constant rejection is, and think a poor ugly fuck like OP can just "get over it"

OP should work on growing himself. only then will true confidence and attractiveness come

OP doesn't look that bad and with a stable job and vehicle I would assume he would get a gf easily, maybe that's just in my country

Just suck some dick to feel better.

i'm significantly below average

The worst part about all of this advice is people telling you to lift weights, but I can't lift shit since I tore the hell out of my rotator cuff and it hurts like a bitch to do anything more than stretch it.

Fuck this. I feel like I'm in some sort of purgatory.

op here

i have shoulder impingement issues. i used to bench 3 plates, but i fucked it up trying to do too many pullups despite being morbidly obese. it hasn't quit hurting for 18 months

in inteligence?

Dude hire yourself a whore. They're great.
I live in Alaska and there's whore here, so imagine they're pretty easy to find down there.
Don't think of it as paying for sex. You're paying them to leave afterwards, which is what really counts.

appearance

i'm in a doctorate program, i'm not below average in "inteligence"

Seriously sucks so much. I do wanna get strong as hell and want to get back into boxing but I can't do fucking dick and it sucks sitting here feeling yourself get fat. I guess I could do cardio but I always sucked at running, FUCK

Hey
Kill urself my man

Hehe whoops!
This may look like r9k but it is not! You may have made a mistake here!

sucks to suck eh?

oh, sorry. So you are obese?

probabl u just looking for a girl in a places you shouldnt.
like,ure not amazingly looking,but ure okay. so whats the point

yes
yeah. what's the fucking point.

you look like pink, from the wall

Yeah, listen to this user. Look for women in dark alleys and give a whiff or two of your rag.

You look too beta to be beta.

Man the fuck up. Women don't want de soft, tender type. That is what their friends are for. They want the asshole.

I used to be just like you. At age 21 i said fuck it. Went to the gym like a motherfucker and turned from mr. Nice guy to asshole series 2000.

Havent been single since (27 now).

If you want a gf then change yourself

kill yourself m8

Stop stealing trips you lying ass beta faggot

youre a complete retard. its not like this at all and i feel bad for youz

not that fat, and you have nice arms. You look fine and have resources, I think the problem is your personality, women like dominant men

You're making excuses. Quit that shit right now faggot. You arent fucking fat because you hurt your shoulder almost 2 years ago get real, do some fucking cardio that's what you need anyway. You can get bigger doing small weight and working on other parts of your body to boost testosterone production. Stop making excuses. You are this way because of you. BUT, that doesn't mean you're stuck that way. Anyone on this planet can do a 180 in their life (a LOT of people do actually), and it's not even that crazy. Put a few months of work into your life, and you'll be living a whole new life altogether. Or just be a faggot and complain day after day on Sup Forums hoping your shoulder heals and you start magically losing weight while perpetually sitting infront of a computer.

Lets be real its the whole package. He pretty much needs to rebrand, and build some confidence or force it to go with it.

nah, your fine. I have the same problems, at least you are working to solve them, I just sit at home being unproductive and cry myself to sleep

OP, you have a guitare. Play some music and post a vocaroo.

kys

This faggot makes threads every day. Either he's an attention whore, or this is some weak ass attempt at a personal army, hoping we'll get fed up and look for the waste of oxygen in the pic.