Sup Forums, what's the best way to grope a girl sleeping next to me without waking her?

Sup Forums, what's the best way to grope a girl sleeping next to me without waking her?

With a fork

Slow and gentle, I've managed to finger blast my mom while she sleeps

Better warm up those hands nigga nobody likes cold hands

/thread

Lucky. :/

How long did you wait after she fell asleep?

A couple hours at least, good snoring acting then strike. If her legs aren't in a good position stand down, unless tits are out

Thanks. I'm just looking to feel her ass but she doesn't snore so I'm just guessing unfortunately

Update: she woke up for a second, then shifted to the fetal position with her ass facing me. Wat do?

Well listen for long slow breathing. There you go start with the ass. Then you can get more courageous when you find out how heavy she sleeps. And if she's drinking even better

Continue

Post pics

We've been sharing a hotel bed for the past two nights. I think she's sort of a light sleeper

Can't, the flash would wake everyone up. I learned from experience :///

Perfect just start spooning her and don't worry about boners run your hand on her thigh work your way to her pussy

She keeps waking up and changing positions. Just gonna have to wait until she falls into a deep sleep

Yeah wait a but maybe set an alarm, say you were dreaming

Her leggings

was OP caught?

whole legs and we'll tell you

Did anyone cap that thread?

>whole legs

>whole legs
Maybe she's an amputee?

why should that do anyone?

She's wrapped in two blankets, which means I have to wiggle my hand through the layers to get to her ass

wat

Best way is to use a blunt object to the head with some force.

why should someone cap that thread....

girls is clearly under 18

>Sleeping next to me
You fucked up m8. She was hoping you'd give her a hard good dicking and you were too beta to make a move.

Stop being a pussy, take your clothes off, get on top of her and wrestle her clothes off of her. She will thank you later. She wouldn't be sleeping next to you just for your comfort you fucking idiot.

It's my sister m8

Oh boy, another "sister/cousin" fetish post on Sup Forums

Abandon thread.

tell the story on that one, nigga

Sister again? Roofies obs...

Took the posted pic yesterday and it woke everyone, was able to play it off as taking a pic of myself

Women's brains are programmed to release endorphin after sleeping peacefully with a man who doesn't grope her. So don't, and you will in the future.

I suppose experience is the best teacher.

I'm not about all that rapey shit...just wake her ass up and be like "Yo bitch I wanna fuck, are you down if yes let's do this shit...if no get the fuck out of here." Done and done

Saying that because she has small tits?

kek

Didn't grope for the first night, tried a little the second night, should be okay

Get off Sup Forums you nigger/wigger

She wasn't asleep

more pics

If you got away with that much, fucking go for it man.