My girlfriend blocked me from seeing a picture of her and a guy she works with on facebook

My girlfriend blocked me from seeing a picture of her and a guy she works with on facebook.

But she forgot about the account i use for games is her friend too.

Im so torn up Sup Forums... she swears it was innocent, and that she didnt block me or my sister from seeing the picture.

Give me advice

Ill be posting my tay album

Other urls found in this thread:

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1100/RR1140/RAND_RR1140.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump her ass. Once she starts hiding stuff, it means it's already been going on and it'll only get worse. What's even worse is that you'll start getting paranoid. Sorry.

>gf
>blocked him

start looking for pussy elsewhere friendo

Its hard Weve been together for 3 years and have been talking about getting married and having kids.
But if she cheated on me i cant go back

My heart is trying to rationalize it in my head but my instinct isnt letting me.

which one to you trust more?

>mind can be deceived by emotion
>instinct keeps you alive

I seriously feel sick,

And to make matters worse the only alcohol i have in the house is angry orchard lol

>rages over gf taking selfy with another dude
>has a folder dedicated to a shitty female pop star (probably several hundred gigs large)

Exactly.

I dis believe she would never cheat on me, but the lying about blocking the picture makes me wonder what else there is.

Show pic faggot

Time heals. Each day it'll get better. Then you'll meet someone new. She may not have fucked this guy yet, but if she hasn't she plans on it. Your relationship with her is done

i highly doubt OP is fucking Taylor swift behind his girlfriends back...

his girlfriend on the other hand...

sorry OP don't waste anymore of your time.
would you really want to be with someone who does this to you for the rest of your life?

A little more than a selfie. A group of her/our friends went swimming at the river, and she was laying on the ground and the guy layed next to her and has his arm around her

Don't start saying "oh we've been together x amount of time I can't leave now!"
That's the sunk cost fallacy and you're better than that. 3 more years of suffering or 3 new years of recovery. You choose and you choose now.

a serious question are you by chance 15

The fact that you used the term "tay album" sheds light on possible reason girlfriend is looking for side dick. Nut up and don't say gay shit like that.

At any rate, drop this ho like a flaming turd and don't look back. Life is way too short. Peace.

Just going to go out on a limb here to try to see another perspective. Are you normally really jealous? I mean, is it possible that she blocked you because she just thought you would misunderstand and start accusing her of shit? It is possible you are just over reacting badly, tread carefully in my opinion.

That's all the proof you need-

pretty sure this means he put it in her ass.

instinct = word of god, he dont tell you the truth, but a lead to find it. So find if ur "intuition" is right then dumb this bitch

post it, black out faces if need be, but we are curious.

Add 10
Yeah i should know that. I used to be a chad and sleep around a lot, but once i met her i stopped and had a connection.

Its the connection i have that will be hardest.

meant for
keep in mind OP she blocked you but not him.

she wants you to not see and him to be able to.

if she really didn't want you to see it. then she wouldn't have posted it.

this hurts even more to be honest...

imagine her thought process as she took the picture and then as she posted it.

you were only in it until she wanted to lie/hide.

im sorry man...

No shit sherlock, but i highly doubt he spends less that 25 hours a week jerking off to her

ass

Was it just posing for the camera? Because people put their arms around people when posing for a camera.

Post pic that she hid, op. We want to judge how big of a cunt this one is. A lso post kik and personal army is sure to destroy her web of lies.

This

Not usually jealous at all. But this just made me rage.
Ill find a similar pic
Thats what she says it was, but if it was innocent, why hide the picture?

Don't do it, OP. You said she posted it to Facebook. She's just a reverse image search away if you post the pic.

Maybe faces blacked out and heavily cropped would be okay. But test it on Google first.

>Because people put their arms around people when...
they put in their ass

Post the picture in question OP

why would she when shes already getting another dick?

are you this retarded?

whats your justification here?

OP likes a pop star!!?!?! his girlfriend should go and fuck another man ASAP!

how dare he look at things! she deserves to get railed and fuck up 3 years worth of memories for this offense!

This is undoubtedly a White Knight shitfag or someone else's cheating girlfriend.

I know you're trying to rationalize here. Asking for advice was the right thing to do. Now dump her. To be quite honest, the picture might have been innocent, the guy she was with, also innocent. She hid it, though. Plain and simple. Trust is gone. If she hides this, you don't know what else she's hiding, when she WILL hide something again, and worst of all you're always going to be worried now. Bottom line is, get it now, or in 2 years, you'll either find some messed up shit, she'll "surprise" dump you, or you'll go insane wondering what she's up to and it will affect other aspects of your life.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

switched to my computer to reply faster

heres her story:
>shes laying down
>friend comes up and lays right next to her
>says lets take a picture
>puts arm behind her neck/shoulder
>takes picture

still looking for a similar pic, not trying to be doxxed

Will OP deliver?

Retarded faggot, he is mad she blocked him from it. You wouldn't know how much trust this can break, being a neckbearded virgin and all.

Maybe she blocked you from the photo legit by accident. You're likely the person she talks to most on FB, if she accidentally hit some buttons, your name would've been the first to pop up.

Maybe she blocked you on an incomplete thought, thinking to not make you worry but not thinking far enough ahead to how it would look if she got caught.

Maybe a friend uploaded it for her and blocked you as a joke, or at least had some other influence on the situation as a joke.

I mean, no matter how this plays out I can tell she's really stupid, but it could just be that stupidity playing out, rather than cheating. Benefit of the doubt if you actually love her, OP. It definitely warrants paying more attention to what's going on, but I wouldn't call it cheating until you get more facts.

Question: After ALL this uproar about it, does she still have YOU blocked from viewing it and the picture is still actually there for everyone ELSE to see it...after all this?

Either way, dump that trash. She's either looking for an excuse to argue/hurt you or so ignorant that you don't want a dumb bitch like that.

Gullible fuck.

maybe she took it in the ass?

Sup Forumsro... Let's take the validity of her story out of question here. Who cares if what she says is true or not. There are only 2 things we know to be fact:

>Picture with another dude.
>Tried to hide it.

That's all you need. She did it once, she will do it again. She probably has done it again, and did it before.

The sooner you move on, op, sooner you can start dedicating precious lost time to your 1st love...vigorously collecting and wanking off to Taylor Swift pics.

Step one: Save picture
Step two: open In paint
Step three: black out face
step four: Black out everything in the background, leaving just her and the guy.
and then finally, post it here.

Kill her and the guy.

A chick once sent me a text picture that was "just for me" oooh sessy..pfft....and later on I found it posted on HER fb and all her fuckbois were all cat calls and whistles....oh it was some bs...shoulda left then...but no, I stayed around for a few more low blows (not the good kind of blows)...leave that shit now or if you think this is bad, it can get worse b/ro

Just looking out for OP's interests, nigga. I want to see the pic too, but he's having a shitty enough day without some faggots finding his gf and linking her this thread.

If he can censor it so we can't trace it (at least as easily -- Sup Forumstards are pretty fucking lazy), then I'm all for him posting it. I'm also putting out a general PSA for people to know there are ways to do it without getting searched.

So yea, probably white knight is accurate.

that's right Sup Forumsrother, she did it once, she will do it with Sven.

This, otherwise thread and your manhood are dead.

Yeah...she accidently blocked the photo of her cuddling another guy....pure accident....right...

she blocked my sister, and we dont talk on facebook, and i hardly use it

thats exactly what im thinking.
she betrayed my trust, what else has she hidden, or will she hide?

Stop being so god damn needy!
You use the girl for pleasure (and she use you). This is a form of conditioned pleasure. But by definition you are only happy using that pleasure system when you are constantly getting more stimulation. Of course you're going to be down 50%+ of the time.

Learn to let go.

>I'll be dumping my Tay album

my advice ... don't. don't dump it, unless it's in the trash.

why hide it?...

i know these words are bouncing in your head right now OP.

WHY HIDE IT!
why hide it...
why...hide...it...

the answer is simple.

so you wouldn't see it.

your reaction to the image and how she knows you is your answer to the bigger question however.

1 - are you a jealous asshole?

you already stated you were not.

2 - does she trust you?

why worry how you would react then?

3 - does she respect you?

the why hide it?

when you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar you have no choice but to accept your fate...

but when you have a few seconds to clean the crumbs...

be smart op...

cant find a similar picture, but imagine this, but laying down

its just too intimate to be innocent imo

I disagree. What is more important is OP's assessment of how much the girl gives a shit about him.

Lies implies trust issues meaning it's all fucked.

Why are you with her at all?

guy you are a fucking idiot.
why are you contributing anything here?

fuck off...

This dude is fucking right. This is really simple, and quite frankly, I'm losing interest.

I've been cheated on a couple of times, and I always leave as soon as there's proof. I'm no cuck. But there's no reason to jump to conclusions when there are a lot of possible alternatives. I bet you guys vote for president but don't even know who your representative in Congress is, fucking kek.

sheit nigga that bitch sittin there sniffin his arm pit and bet she say yo ass still smell worse

Obviously you're looking for advice from people who've experienced this before. Short story for you then, do what you want with it...

>Be 19, Dating girl.
>Good shit for about 6 months.
>Move in together.
>Find pics on her PC of ex-bf
>"I never deleted them, user, it means nothing"
>6 months later, catch her sexting ex-bf
>Didn't break up with her because I was weak beta.
>This continues to happen for 2 more years.
>Swears she wants to be with me, but catch her sexting other guys 3 separate times.
>Finally get the nerve to tell her to gtfo.

Moral of the story. Once a liar always a liar. Always. The only time people change is when they're forced to. She is now my ex, obviously, and begs for me back after all the dudes she's been with now are trash cans. Best thing for both of us was breaking up. She learned how to not be a slut to keep a good guy, and I learned how to break up with sluts.

SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU.
Marrying? Kids? With a woman who lies to you?
Grow a fucking pair and leave her, it really is for the best.

Based on your mistrust, regardless ofanything else. It sounds like u should call it quits. Without more details this problem can be totally in ur head only too

just one final pump and dump bro dont get hung up on emotional shit especially not with a girl whos probably cheating on you,

have fun, good read...
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1100/RR1140/RAND_RR1140.pdf
>she took it in the butt Sup Forumsro

You, my friend, assume that 1.we give a fuck, and 2. that op is going to marry this broad or something. She hid a pic from him. Who cares if she is cheating or not, honestly. Op should move on.

ive been with my partner for 5 years and we're engaged, if she started shit like that i would drop her like a tonne of bricks immediately

That's still kind of fucked up if she blocked him so she could avoid confrontation if he was the jealous type. That's like a girl deleting her texts so her boyfriend can't see who she's talking to. It's just a serious indication of underlying problems

A gf who feels putting a picture on facebook behind his back, is better than explaining it to her bf what was happening or just not posting it is pretty shitty.

yeah its a shitty situation. its hard to think the girl you love could do that to you.

the lying is what really kills me, im a firm believer that you can always work with the truth.

Cuck Detected

I'm just making the argument that it's clearly fishy, but still technically redeemable. It's a pretty massive intuitive leap to make to call her a cheater from just this. Would never hold up in court, anyway. All I suggest is you find more proof before cutting all ties. That way she can't weasel out of it during talks either.

Best case scenario you were overreacting to something that's actually innocent. Worst case scenario you no longer end up with any doubts, and get to tackle it with the clear moral high ground.

just leave her man ive been in a similar situation. Dated a girl for 4 years who would get all pissy if i talked to my ex but would check out other dudes right next to me. She ended up leaving me for one of those dudes she swore "was just a friend". A few weeks ago she tried getting back together and i gave her the boot.

Dont be me OP dont spend another year with a cheating cunt

i made it clear to her that i was bothered by the picture, but what really got to me is blocking me from it, then lying when confronted about it

Umm. If it works for u cool but I feel like ur compromising a lot of self respect for the relationship.

for op u do what makes u feel best but ur probably gonna be a baby bitch

the chump in the picture has dat "in a relationship" status....with OP's bitch....

it's funny after time goes by...a LOT of time... if you can remember a girl ever telling you "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get mad".....

This could be you OP, after your testicles grow in.

Then ask yourself this..

If you took a picture with someone who was just a friend, laying down like described... and even if your gf were an intensely jealous whore.. Would you hide it? Would you take the picture at all?

What I mean is.. If you wouldn't do it to her, why are you letting it be okay that she did it to you? It's not okay.

You can't 'punish' her. You can't watch her like a hawk. You can't even tell her to never do it again. You're either with her 100% with trust, or you're not. Anything in between is going to fail and cause massive arguments/problems.

>cuck detected

kek, but he said

>I'm no cuck

He can't be!

Really though he kinda has a point. All yall sound more butthurt from your past experiences than like you're actually treating this objectively.

has she deleted it yet, knowing it's upsetting you? If not, wow, one fucking picture she's GOT to keep (and share for the world)...fuck that ho...UNLESS you print that picture out and get a picture of her giving you a blow job over it and she posts that so the other guy can see it...

she could have even more pics with the guy on her phone, did you check it?

Unrelated question, help me out Sup Forums
So yesterdaymy phone started being weird, it had a light blue tint on the bottom of the screen
In the next fee hours the light blue started moving up and the blue at the bottom became darker
Now I wake up and the entire screen is black
If I hold it in the dark I can see blue/white neon-like spots in the corner
How fucked is my phone? Anything I can do about it???

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING OP!

i said this already - BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bear in mind we are a collection of minds giving you a answer based on a miriad of different experiences/oppinions

in the end you are the only one who will make your own decision based on our musings and your own findings.

a picture says a thousand words blah blah blah.

but his one matters to you!

dont let us guide your hand in a single direction.

If she really is meant to be with you untill death she has to be worth it.

meaning you need to be sure that she is.

hire a detective/spy/tail her whatever.

this is the rest of your life not ours.

probably replace the screen? either that or buy a new one

Well if she is cheating on you, then of course she's not going to admit to anything up front. And if she's not cheating on you, then of course she has nothing to admit.

Girls are fucking weird, OP. It might've been exactly because she was worried you'd think it was cheating that she blocked you. Sure, if you want to be safe you can just call it and leave her. I was just arguing for you to be more thorough. But do what you want, man. You know the situation better than anyone else here.

I don't think the screen was broken though
Haven't dropped it or had it in water, but then again, I've no clue what the problem could be

as much as i want to hate your gf for how similar she was to my experience listen to this guy OP

I'm You're right. Hard to believe they can do that. And that's how they get away with it. You want to believe so badly that she "just couldn't do that." That story is just one of many. I'm 25 now and have had to end 3 different relationships because of trust issues. Every time, it's hard as fuck to leave. But I've never ONCE regretted leaving after about 3-4 months after the relationship ended. With a girl now that I'm positive I could marry and she would never lie to me, even when it would be easier to do so. That's who you want. Cheating aside, you just want someone honest no matter what.

idk man im drunk and sleep deprived go as someone in the technology board or something

Oh shit, I found the pic....

Waddup?

I don't think gathering enough evidence for a solid conviction before breaking it off compromises any self respect. If anything, it's respecting yourself more for believing in your choice in women, at least enough to get some proof before jumping to conclusions.

Idk I'd probably dump OP's gf just because she sounds retarded though.

just use it as is.

if anyone asks to see it tell im it just needs to be charged.

if they however are able to see it is infact broken just tell them it was an innocent mistake and you left your good phone at home.

>just use it
nigga how is he gonna use a completely black screen

>I used to be a prick, now I'm all better, but my girlfriend is cheating on me with a prick.
Have you heard of the concept of irony? Chad's arm around her meant something special to her, and you know it. She's probably laid all satisfied and cozy in those arms of his after a night of sweaty, exciting cheating-sex. Make sure you break up with her, not her with you, because its coming. Her mother should be informed of this betrayal in person, and the entirety of Facebook and her email contacts later too, for great justice.

yeah, im not jumping to any conclusions, but with what i have right now, and how angry i still am i needed advice.
im trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but its difficult to. the guy in question has a girlfriend who is in there little group of friends, but then the question of me not being able to see the picture...

lets say she didnt block me, and somehow it happened by chance, accident, glitch, whatever, it makes me wonder how that could be?

how do you distinguish between instinct and mind/emotion?