>WC3 trilogy
>War of the Ancients trilogy
>Rise of the Horde movie or animated series
>Troll Wars movie or animated series
>Defias Brotherhood series

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/uHiifbOciSWbrT3bcQ-7SA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Curse of the Worgen would make for an easy tv show, since it's just a humans with a few dogs here and there

Just take a few Gilneas props from the Wc2 set and pay the guy playing Genn Greymane to make a cameo once a season

Mist of Pandarian is the obvious answer

i hope it even survives the first movie

>trilogies
Not enough material to keep stuff interesting, it would just drag it, also you want 15 fucking movies. You're out of your mind.
If we get 3 total as in 1 per game it's good enough. Rise of the horde was shit.
I could see a 4th being about wotlk if the arthas storyline in the third is well done but that's it.

J U S T

>Warcraft Cinematic Universe

>airing on syfy

Literally just Arthas and I'll be happy

>turning WC3 into one movie

literally impossible, it would have to be a trilogy

WotA could be a single move though I suppose
and Rise of the Horde was great fuck you

Bro rise of the horde was fucking terrible
Christie golden is a fucking hack

honestly I just want a sort of light hearted movie about a bunch of adventurers just doing quests, maybe as a show or something though there probably wouldn't be a budget for it

Yeah if they could somehow do a movie or two about warcraft 3 I'd be happy. Honestly I'm just happy that they made a WC1 movie and not some dumb WoW shit.

>warcraft book
>good
pick one and only one

the warcraft novels are retcon filled pieces of shit that only serve to milk cash from good little blizzdrones and dronettes

All cutscenes + cinematics are less than five hours.
You can easily reduce the interesting content to under 2,5 hours.

diablo 2 movie

warcraft 3 is the only right answer, lorderon only, blizzards elves suck prolapsed ass.

WOTLK as well if they use old school arthas, not new-age "omg jaina, i loved you from afar for so long but my dick is a frozen glob of flesh so ill steal your locket and fist my own ass" arthas

I want Sup Forums to get the fuck off my board.

Warcraft 3
DotA
StarCraft 2
Heroes of the storm crossover

yeah but enjoy having next to zero action scenes with an incoherent plot

Remember, wc3 starts out with a medieval plague and ends with a battle on a magic tree

>only the cutscenes and cinematic are relevant
Did you even play the game faggot?

>removing half the story
genius

Arthas loving jaina and competing with kael thas is shit fanfiction tier. And it's now canon.
Fuck those books.

nothing you like is gonna happen and if anything they will pander to the masses with elf stories of all sorts

It would be neat in the last movie of Duncan Jones' trilogy to wrap up the story with WC3 Orc and Night Elf Campaigns, from Thrall's and Tyrande's POV respectively. Then a movie or two with Arthas being focused ONLY on his story from WC3. Fuck WoW and everything it did to the Lich king.

It will never happen since this movie will flop.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/uHiifbOciSWbrT3bcQ-7SA/

What's up with this shilling.

Duncan Jones' career is dead after this flick.

Nigga it's impossible since the Kalimdor story is connected with the Arthas/Scourge/Lordaeron story

Yes I have, easily more than you, I actually played it professionally when you were still in your diapers.
I just gave you a comparable metric. You cut the fat, cut the shit elf drama jaina and her father, no founding of durotar, focus on arthas, jaina, some thrall, mostly the NE and Illidan, maybe sylvannas and dreadlorda as secondary characters and you have a movie.

>playing videogames ''professionally''
Kill yourself, manchild.

sounds boring senpai
they would have to change so much it would be a completely different story

I'm sure SyFy would pick it up and do it themselves with $50 budgets.

>high kino thread

okay les go

>arthas storyline
>illidan storyline

it's almost like the fucking storylines are CONNECTED you retarded faggot

yes obviously they should cut the founding of durotar that shit is long as boring as fuck but if you say that they should just do the cutscenes and cinematics you are literally retarded

It's not like this movie is going to be faithful in any way.
No self-respecting director would give a fuck about the lore of a passtime made for children and neckbeards.

Then why warcraft

Blizzard wants money.

I was 19 and in College. Being paid to have fun is an alien concept to you, but think as you being paid to jerk off to little girl Pictures. Also, enjoy being NEET in your grandma's basement.

>he thinks Warcraft isn't just going to bomb hard and be the last movie Blizzard ever attempts

Why are Blizzdrones so delusional?

I actually have a stable job, a real one.
But i'm sure your parents are proud that you get pocket change for playing videogames.

>if you say that they should just do the cutscenes and cinematics
I literally did not say that you dense faggot. I was just giving you a sense of sizing.

But it literally could not be made into a single movie

The first movie should cover everything up until Arthas killing his father

>that you get
I got. Past tense. For two or three years. Now I'm 33 and already a professor in Caltech. Enjoy cleaning toilets.

>removing half the story
>genius

story was shit, why the fuck would anyone wanna see that made YET AGAIN.

cook cutter garbage made to sell $40 books to braindead sheep

could easily fill 2-2.5 hours with WC3 events, then some human resistance shit. dont need to add to the cuck culture

>then some human resistance shit
What? Are you retarded? Did you even play WC3?

What do we call this crowning, golden era of Blizzard films?

WarCraft Kino?

WarKino?

nigger, im talking after that. for fucks sakes your retarded, you complain i cut the story then i suggest how to fill it.

for the fucking retarded:
>ENTIRE WC3 EVENTS FOR LORDERON
>INCLUDING THE FROZEN THRONE
>then fill with human resistance shit
>then WOTLK without the cuckholdry

was that really so hard? understand now that i took you step by step?

jesus christ you 12yos are awful

>cuts Arthas summoning Archimonde, the most important event in RoC
>cuts scourge and BL invasion of Kalimdor
>cuts Arthas meeting Illidan
>cuts Illidan overall
>cuts Arthas vs Illidan fight
>CUT CUT CUT

Yeah you didn't play the game, fuck off retard

aside from arthas continously kicking illidans ass do we miss out on? cut the faggot illidan and everything still works

as i said, CUT THE FAGGOT BLIZZ ELVES, cliche and predictable

>misses out on based battle of mount hyjal
>misses out on based burning legion lord Archimonde

it's like arthasfags with their tiny nigger brains don't even understand how to plot. WC3 events from lordaeron don't even make sense without the burning legion context.

whole reason the scourge even happen is because of the burning leegion. this dumb nigger wants to cut that out because he has a faggot love affair with an imaginary shit character

I would kill for something like this with all the Varian/Onyxia story with it.

You worded it perfectly for me

Arthas fags are literally the cancer of the Warcraft franchise

Yeah, but the plot would be jumping all over the place.

You can't have the first fourth be about humans, then undead, then orcs then NElfs that doesn't work.

Split it into 3 movies.

1st Orcs setting sail to Kalimdor and more importantly Arthas.

2nd Arthas, the undead and introducing NElfs, Tauren whatever

3rd Conclusion.

Even with 3 movies it would be a nightmare. If they had all the time and money in the world 4-5 would be really good.

This, but I think it could be made into 3 movies

>9gag

eh, whats so bad about that?