What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?
Hyped or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

1n9i9c7om.com/NoMansSky1.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Curious, interested, but not hyped. I'll be paying attention to server performance and overall gameplay, but it is an interesting concept

It's on my wishlist, but I don't actually have any fucking clue what it is.

Been hyped, taking a week off work to play

I dont play vidya much...typically enjoy watching my bf play and hes been talking about this for months and has been putting some down payments on it for a while.

From what hes told me and what ive seen. It looks like one major fucking awesome game

WAIT is there finally a release date!?

Aug 9th mah nig

Real question tho.
Ps4 or Pc

Ps4

Bump :)

Faggot

Trips speaks the truth.

I used to be hyped, until I found out it's not for mac

Faggot

No Man's Sky is due to release Aug 9th on PS4. Aug 12th for PC. I am getting it on PC so will have time for reviews to hit to cancel. ;)

I am very much looking forward to this. As someone who enjoys Elite Dangerous's exploration and Minecraft. Also we get to name planets!

Praise kek

that'll teach you for being a faggot

I wonder if the names will be moderated.

Here's the end
Thank me later

Here is some footage from that one guy that paid 2000 USD for a leaked Copy of the Game

>1n9i9c7om.com/NoMansSky1.mp4

>down payments for a $60 game.

How's it feel to be fucking poor?

Back to pol

That was just an Easter egg retard

Bump

I don't know. I built a high end gaming pc in 2010 and I'm too poor to build another one because I ended up being a miserable failure who can't even find a job, no social life, no gf either.

But no man's sky I have been interested in for a year or 2 since there's been talk about it. I hope it runs nicely on my old computer and I'll maybe check it out.

hyped, but a good reason why

Everyone is shitting in their hands and smearing it on the walls, losing their fucking minds over this game.

Looking at some gameplay, I might pirate it and play it for 20 minutes before giving up.

kinda looks like shit

Likely referring to the 5$ down to preorder, or trading in games toward it. How's it feel to jump to conclusions without knowing what the fuck is going on? Guess being rich doesn't mean you're intelligent.

Poorfag detected.

Likely won't be able to pirate it for a while. Online only games present extra hurdles

Early previews for the reviews I've seen on major publications haven't been that great.

Try hard faggot detected

why does it remind me of death stranding?

Nou

Hes not doing it because he cant afford it....paying it ahead of time is less stressful instead of going there the day of to pay for it faggot.
So when release day comes its already payed for and he can just go in and grab it.

I dont even vidya and even i know that you retard