Thoughts on this series?

Thoughts on this series?

Could have been great. Had potential. Did not deliver. Pretty decent acting though.

9/10 - SHIT IS CASH

Dank memes
I r8 8/8

hurr durr 'hackers' are crazy drug abusers hurr

Pretty damn good tbh. Not perfect but better than most of the Shit on tv at the moment.

started watching TV cause it

It's okay

It's a great series. Visually it is pretty unique, and the original soundtrack is nearly perfect.
Second season, in terms of story, is taking a bit long to pick up though.
And that Darlene chick is fucking delicious. Love myself some crazy lassies.

babies first edgy show. if it was on Showtime or HBO people wouldn't give two shits about it.

> wha? on USA network? the channel with monk and psych re runs?? i gotta check this out! i love hijinks!

>omg this is so deep i think its so dark and cool, and there is a bit of insect in it two, which as a middle American, i tend to masturbate to!

It's fucking amazing!

potential future classic

Just started watching it because i've been bored and nothing else to do.

It's ok, but the tryhard attempts at 'h4xx0rz' lingo is cringy at times

so massively derivative of Fight Club that they even stole the Pixies tune thinking that it would be a clever homage

>every human lives in america and watches tv several hours a day

I just wonder why they pick more than one actor from House of Cards. Just publicity, or maybe there was something more to it, as the series plays a lot with symbolism, and how people perceive things?

if you want to see cringe level shit, watch Limitless FOR THE LULZ

I watched the movie, that was all I could take of that.

This, saw it coming into the second episode.

are you upset?

we are fsociety
we are legend
forgive and forget
expecto patronum

More thought could've been put into this mask though.

this season, it has sure taken an awful detour south

very dark and elliott is fucking nuts

also...total downer

but realistic--what should they have expected after they cut the legs out from under the information age ?

honestly, elliott needs someone to look after the dude, he's MENTAL

(rami malek is one cute fucker, though)

compared to the guy fawke's masque in v for vendetta, THEIR MASQUE SUCKS BIG TIME

and that made up movie was pretty fucking strange, too

Just saw end of first season.

It held my attention. Relatively realistic hacking / geek shit. But it's basically a story about a guy with paranoid schizophrenia.

Is good shit. I like it a lot

It was much better the first time i saw it, when it was called Fight Club.

It's edgy pleb shit for teenagers.

Did you really expect these loser writers on the fucking USA Network to deliver something amazing?

A bit too much cringe but it's a good show.

the thing about the movies it steals from is that they are actually well written. V for Vendetta got all it's good lines from Alan Moore. FC from Chuck Palahnuik.

Including the unreliable narrator schtick. Paranoid Schizophrenia from FC and a Beautiful Mind
It threw in the junkie detox scene from Trainspotting and a bunch of bangwagon jumping anonymous faggots from all the latecomers to the Occupy Wall Street media circus. and some hax0r jargon from the 90s, I'm surprised they didn't drop in some shit about Zero Cool and a brand new laptop with blistering 24.4kbps modems and a virus called Davinci

i like watching elliot dive off the deep end a lot more than those episodes where they sit in front of computers talking about what they're doing for half the episode

i'll take a detour down south an Rami any day

The first 6-7 episodes were great. Visually it's very unique & original, and the style actually supports the substance which is rare.

However starting with the last few episodes of the first season it started going downhill fast and I don't have much hope for it getting back to that quality. Second season is very bland so far.