Has Sup Forums seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?

Has Sup Forums seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen at least 5, you deal with it... Don't let it bother you because it's nothing to be afraid of.

Nothing happened, just. Dead body.

What do you think might happen?

Pic unrealted.

A dead dude on the side of the street overdosed on something. Probably Heroin.

Saw my grandmother die, it was. Unpleasant.
Oddly it just didnt look natural, which is obviously wrong because everyone dies, but the colour fading, the skin losing muscle tension, the silence and no movement is just od.
2/10 didnt really enjoy but i'll see it again

has anybody heard the death rattle before? in person?

Fuck you I was gonna post that

Did you just rate your grandmothers death? Fuck you belong on this website

My grandmother.
A homeless guys body on the bike trail
And a nigger in my kitchen

never seen a dead family member before?

Kek

Saw my first dead body when I was 7, it was a wake. Bummer, considering it was my grannies wake but that's life. First time seeing a dead body and freaking out, i was 14, kid in my year died of cancer. Shit was.... Brutal, tbh, had to get counselling. Better now, still terrified of cancer.

Plenty of open casket funerals. Not really a big deal, though the absolute stillness of the body always makes me shudder. You never see another human being that is totally motionless unless they are dead. When I see someone dead, part of my lizard brain is always expecting them to move.

>Died of cancer
>Brutal
Lucky you didn't see someone get squashed to a pulp by heavy machinery or some shit ey.

not op. but ive never seen a dead body before. did not go to grandmothers funeral. grandfather died before i was born. other two grandparents are alive. did not go to either of my great grandparents funerals. i know two guys who died after getting shot. didnt go to their funerals. a girl i dated in highschool died a couple of years ago from cancer and i didnt go to her funeral. I actually feel bad about that one. she was a very pretty girl. My dad had a brain aneurysm and i did not go to the hospital. i was 4 hours away and he was declared brain dead on arrival. i kind of feel a little remorse about that but i wasnt super close to him. they cremated him so no funeral to go to. basically sums it up.

Yes, I'm a medical student and we dissected corpses during anatomy studies. Also some autopsies during pathology.

Absolutely no emotion at all.

What if it was your wife they pulled the sheet off of though?

>implying I will ever have a wife

If you get cremated you still get a funeral

Saw a biker faggot get run over on a highway , insta kill

Mum?

well we didnt get a funeral. he had a memorial a few months after but i did not go to that either, not sure if thats what you consider a funeral.

Usually, where im from anyway, you have the funeral, then the body gets taken away to be cremated.

they were dead and I saw

Photo of the girl that died of cancer. Don't care if I show name because she is dead and this image is easily reverse searchable.

Also inb4 charge your phone

My dad made me go to a funeral back when I was 10. It was a friend of his so I didn't know the person at all. During the funeral, there was a Tom green looking guy(back when he had a show) & I just couldn't hold it

i was second arriving at a frontal car accident
the truck driver who was first at the scene brought a fire extuingsher and i started to pull out the guys from one of the car
two guys were pulled out from the backseat, they were covered in blood, it seemed that their legs were broken, but they did not say a fucking word, we had them sit down on the road an
they were conscious, barely
we were trying to free the lady from the right seat in the front, but her legs jammed, she was also conscious, but she was in pain
after minutes one guy next to me told me, that the driver died and only then i realized, that there is somebody in the driving seat
i just spent minutes next to him without realizing the body, probably because he did not move and the car was rucked pretty bad

A few? Unno kinda wore off after the 3rd time unless it was really bad.
I had a dude die on me when I was performing first aid on him. His head was busted wide open from hitting a car on his bike.
The worst memory i have is one of my friends dying from a drug overdose.

Yea my sandal accidentally touched a flattened rat as I was getting into my car an hour ago. It was pretty sobering user.

At least turn off bluetooth, that shit drains your battery

Found dead body on property during work overdose probably a speedball which is half and half coke/heron or meth/heron also found black lady folded in half backwards in a trash can not at work just walking down the street

oh naw. they just shipped him to the crematorium and lit him up. im in america so not sure where you are or standard procedure even here. like i said not too familiar with death. i think i skip most of these opportunities because im so terrified of dying

haha resonable. i didnt even know it was on

A few.. Open casket funeral, not sure those really count, you know what you're going to see, you expect it..

Watched an aunt die in the hospital, total brain-dead, they pulled the plug and she just slowly stopped ticking, old bat still took days.

One in a local market, walked in and there's this 600 pound black dude decked out on the floor, they were trying CPR but no pulse, and yeah, he dieded.

Weirdest one, was going to the store or some shit, don't remember, but I see this guy laying on the grass in someone's front yard, no shirt, laying on his back, pale as shit, cops are there talking to the homeowners.

Ever see what aggressive cancer can do? His skin was yellow, eyes sunken into his skull, practically skin and bones, they took his fucking leg to improve his odds, but hey fat lot of good that did. All that, over 4 years. Dude getting crushed by machinery, that's pretty traumatic to see irl, but cancer is a horror that lasts and lasts. I'd take getting crushed by a steam roller over lymphoma any fucking day of the week.

Yep. My dad. Worst sound ever

jesus i didn't realize it was that common, i sound sheltered as fuck or maybe just have weird chances of never encountering one.

i agree. cancer is a slow painful bitch

Saw my dead father in an open casket. Didn't really know him. Poked his cheek.

I am a veteran. I have literally seen 100s in varying states. A few stand out:

1. Patrolling a fucked up neighborhood in a South Pacific nation. Came across two guys fighting, one pulls out a bush knife (machete) and hits the other guy flush in the middle of his scalp. His head split open like a watermelon, even kinda looked like a watermelon from the inside

2. Our base got hit in Iraq, they Allah ackbared the front gate and vaporised the sleeping shit head Iraqi guards. Follow on force was on foot and in technicals, walked/drove straight into our kill-zone and got cut in half by our .50 cals.

3. Iraq again, quiet day, come across a dump truck (via drone feed) being used by Daesh to transport logistics, drop GBU, direct hit. Do battle damage assessment, truck was full of fighters, 48 KIA, at least that is what we could count, cunts were melted together.

4. found four local farmers strung up on meat hooks in a house in some shitty village, they were tortured, woulda hurt.

5. Watched a muj in Afghan take a direct hit from an AGL. Was ripped in half from the waist down, completely eviscerated but was still alive and crawling towards his mangled AK to keep fighting, kinda respected the cunt but he "died" before he crawled very far.

Many more but these are a few of the memorable ones.

I've handled hundreds of dead bodies. I do transport for the county coroner. ODs, suicides, decomps, car accidents, you name it.

i used to pee on a dead squirrel for an entire winter on my walk home. it was like a carcass encased in ember until spring came.

It happens bro a fuck ton of people go entire life without seeing any in person

hardcore. i didnt know it existed until i heard a line in a movie about it. then i looked it up. its pretty hardcore and unnatural sounding

im in australia, a funeral generally will set the family back $5000 from what ive heard. Dont know what happens to people who cant afford it.

Dont be scared of dying, think of it as a journey to a higher level of being, or maybe just going to sleep. I dont remember before I was born, so why would I remember after Im dead? Religion is there to keep you scared, throw it away

hahaha geez that made me laugh sorry

only on Sup Forums. moments like this remind me of why i stick around here

>Driving down the coquihalla highway with friends
>Road is covered in rescue vehicles and people alike
>Truck with car under
>Car is absolute demolished except the front seats
>The paramedics are sitting down with two guys who were in tears
>Rescue workers pulling out two bodies of two girls
>one of the worst experiences in my life

Cause when no ones home its ok to piss on the front porch right?

its just so final. i think what bothers me most is going out in a painful way. like a heart attack or something.

oh yeah, also my grandpa and great grandmother, and some sand nigger. All at a wake

replying to you twice here. but i had cancer about six years ago and i went through it relatively fine. without being scared. but it was until about two years ago i had a sudden realization that "I should be dead now" and that thought has freaked me out since

Heart attack is not very painful dude

>Dont know what happens to people who cant afford it.

my friends homeless dad died a couple years ago, dude was actually chill as fuck. got hit by a car. they asked my friend to id the body but he wasn't having any of that and had it cremated. not sure if it was free or if they harvested any organs beforehand....kind of an akward question to bring up irl

really? i guess i have a classical movie idea of a heart attack with somebody grabbing their chest

Done one autopsy at med school yet. cut her open then squeezed and cut her lungs to check for emboli. Had a tamponade so she must have died from a myocardial infarction.

Yeah, this is life, life is full with dead people and animals, just get over it already. worldbirthsanddeaths.com/

You had cancer, and you are scared of having a heart attack? I'd chose heart attack over cancer any day of the week, relatively quick compared to possible years of suffering.

What kind of cancer did you have?

when noone was looking you kissed her neck squeezed her tit and fingered her pussy didn't you dude.

Dont get me wrong it hurts but just not as much as you would guess its kinda like being punched in the chest getting the wind knocked out of you and a bad mucsle cramp mixed into one

Mums the word

You are alive, and thats all that matters..

testicular cancer. i dont think i was ever scared of it because it was always 85% treatable. but it metastasized to my lymphnodes so i had to do chemo. yeah im not sure why but the idea of a heart attack has always freaked me out

That dune coon still clawing for his weapon is actually fairly impressive yeah

Still though, fuck him and good riddance

Nothing to squeeze or finger cause we cut it all up. Man she was 86 and had no eyes in her sockets

He was in jail or on his way there for most of my life. I only saw him alive (old enough to remember) about 2 weeks before he had a heart attack from too much drinking. I poked him (when nobody else was around of course) because he was slightly bloated, but still looked like he could be alive. Looked really weird.

I'd say that it was probably paid for by the government, and I think they need permission to take your organs. Australians decide that when you get a licence or renew it. You can even chose which ones you want to keep.

Also, here's remembering all the people who we are talking about in this thread. Only they know the answer to the ultimate question

just curious do you know this from first hand experience or just know somebody who had one? no history of heart issues in my family either so its probably completely an unjustified fear

It's pretty shitty options, cousin who was a lifelong druggie died broke, very little immediate family left, even less with any money. I don't remember exactly what the options were, but none of them were something you'd want for someone you actually cared about.

I work in hospice, so I see people die everytime I go into work. It's pretty normal to me now.

grandmother died of an anurism in my room when I was 6, lived out in some orange orchard in the mountains of Africa, so it took a while for the doctor to get there, I can still hear my dad screaming for my mom, can still see them trying for 45 min to do cpr, that sound of air weezing in and out of a lifeless body while I sit and stare, the screams tears and 911 call all becoming a blur as I watched my grandmother turn cold, her eyes still open. after the doctors got there it was just an overkill nightmare of adrenaline shots to the heart and trying to Jumpstart her heart. my mother afterwards explaining to me she was dead, and that she wasn't in pain anymore. my child mind shutting down, becoming cold. I pulled on her hair, and asked if she could feel it. my sister screamed at me. I just turned and looked at her, "why are you crying, she's just dead" I got up and got on my bike, rode through the Forrest for hours. trying to feel, trying to remember how it had felt just a few hours before when I still had my humanity. the worst part, earlier that day, my grandmother kept asking me to make her a glass of fresh orange juice, but being a hyper little kid I was too busy to do even that simple task for her, an hour before she died I came home and she was in the kitchen making herself that glass of orange juice. still think about that all the time. wonder if that's the day I lost myself, lost what made me a person. I wonder if my life would have turned out differently if that and the other things following it had never happened to me. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, things could have been diffrent, and I Could have turned out better. I Don't wish it on anyone. maybe one day I'll post my story from 6 to 22 for you guys. thanks for reading Sup Forumsros.

yeah even now your penis is considered an organ for transplant. i was out when i heard eyes could be donated. you can take my innards but leave my outtards

You are a melodramatic little bitch.

I just dropped a body off at a funeral home

nigger you called 911 in africa? either this is bullshit or you are living in america and dont know the equivalent anymore?

And you're a cunt, surprise surprise, dipshit

Yeah my mom as well. A sound that will never leave me.

Its not unjustified i had a mild heart attack started sweating followed by a pain in my left arm and a few seconds later it kicked in once i realized what was happening i ran to the bathroom we had asprin i chewed thru like 5 befor my mom asked me what the hell was going on and why was i eathing them loke candy went to the hospital and doctor said that it was a mild heart attack brought on by stress

We just had a funeral home take a body not long ago.

Bro, his intestines were trailing behind him, was kinda funny, before the start shooting they typically ingest meth/epinephrine as they feel god-like, no pain, and their heart keeps beating even when they are fucking munted

You gonna cry about it?

What happens when we die that question is the only thing stopping me

That sounds interesting as fuck, in an obviously grim kinda way.

I wonder if he even knew how completely knackered he was.

I moved to America in 2002, I don't remember what the number for emergency in south Africa was but I figured since most users are Amerifags it would get my point across.

But………pic related?

I've seen one, some guy near where I work was driving too fast on his bike I guess, think he hit a car flew off the bike and hit a stop sign he grazed the road alot, lotso blood

Never seen a dead *person* before IRL but a friend in high school worked in his father's garage after school and we'd go over there sometimes to chill, smoke cigawettes or whatever...

Friend comes out one day and was like "you've got to see this." Takes me to a car that has been in an accident with blood all over the windshield. "The guy died..."

I look inside and there's brain matter everywhere and blood that has congealed into a rubbery-looking sack on the passenger seat.

It was 4spooky2me actually...

I pick bodies up all night. FH calls are easy, but the coroner ones can be gory and fun.

>3 dumb girls cycling next to eachother on narrow road
>truck casually driving on road, no problem
>1 idiot girl sways to the left while bus is passing
>steer gets stuck on truck
>girl falls off bike
>truck wheel over her head
>she dead

natural selection, gotta get rid of the idiots

damn dude. how old were you? what was the arm pain like? i get arm "pain" occasionally but i think thats brought on by acid reflux and probably a little panic attack.

ITT: bunch of fucking pussies

>Has Sup Forums seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?
Yes, my mum. Nothing happened. I walked out into the lounge room and said i was pretty sure mum was dead, and an ambulance was called. She'd been wasting away for a couple years and basically looked like a corpse already. I saw the full extent of it for the first time when the medics pull her out of the bed and took her nightie off. Looked like a gulag victim, just completely wasted away.

I dunno man, I think a combination of shock and all the drugs he had in his body would have left him in fairy land

tbh someone else rocking my cock after i die sounds much cooler than some fat bastard who needs a kidney.

Open-casket orthodox funeral, that's all.

This story is amiss
>Africa-Orange Orchard? They have food in Africa?
>Africa-Doctor? They have doctors too?
>Africa-911? Come on
>Africa- Your DAD!? You know your father? Bullshit!
>Africa- Your bike? Tell the truth

not really, saw my dead dog after it hung itself (u read that right, sort of).
also got my moms ashes on my pants after i threw them on the ocean, but i didnt see her die.

Story?

ye mate, i was in africa the land of the niggers n i was driving on the road and i saw a dead nigger on the side of the road and surrounding the dead nigger were alive niggers and they were all stealing his shit dawg it was fucked up i tell ye

fuck dude. thats actually a good point. this makes me reconsider everything