The whole Tump thing is a meme on here right? There aren't people who are actually taking this idiot seriously...

The whole Tump thing is a meme on here right? There aren't people who are actually taking this idiot seriously... are there? He literally has no idea what he is going to do if he gets elected. He's just an ego filled narcissist who wants the title of President to fill the void spot in his head, he doesn't actually want to be President.

Hillary is a criminal who will import almost 100,000 refugees into the country, so she's no better. This election is fucked either way.

I just don't get how people on here and Sup Forums take Trump seriously though. The man's a fucking moron and he's not even shy about it.

There is literally no decent candidate to vote for.

>HURR DURR BERNIE SANDERS SHILL
Don't get me started on that 70 year old loser who never had a job until he was 40 and ran with all of his donators' money.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
johnpilger.com/articles/a-world-war-has-begun-break-the-silence-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a retard and a pussy. thats why you dont get it.

Trump is smarter, richer, and has a hotter wife than you.

How you feel now?

How do you feel now?

OP is proof that stupid people cannot tell they are stupid.

Trump is bae you can't stump big daddy trump beta fag

>Trump is smarter, richer
#1 - He's not nearly as rich as you think he is.

#2 - The hotter wife is subjective.

#3 - Smarter? On what basis? What grounds and measurements are you using to determine how smart the man is?

Typical Trump supporter response.

I doubt you can even lay out any of his policies. Not even he can.

no, but really. you're retarded and you're a pussy. you derive your opinions from pop culture and headlines, like a retard, and you're too much of a pussy to embrace the truth.

hes a superior presidential candidate to anything we've seen since Ron Paul.

Well it's true also the government has turned into a sort of business with it juggling money and freedom here and there and well trump can help restore this broken business and sell it for a higher price.

dude were fucking with you get a clue retard

And you smoke dicks in your spare time

>you derive your opinions from pop culture and headlines
Actually no. I read up on the actual history and policies of candidates.

You're just another lowest common denominator voter that he panders to. You're probably a stumbling mumbling jerk dick in real life who can't form a coherent sentence in an argument so you resort to insults.

Since Trump is the superior candidate, surely you wouldn't have trouble explaining his policies to me. Explain his plan to stop illegal immigration into the country to me. You should know it, since you know he's the superior candidate.

You are absolutely right about Trump. The fact that he has a chance at becoming President is absolutely terrifying, and is a scathing indictment of American culture.

>tump

Typical non voter vote faggot and when you do it better for the lesser evils

>dude were fucking with you get a clue retard
I doubt it. You underestimate the stupidity of blindfolded followers.

You're even repeating the same questions that crooked journalists ask, even though everything is detailed in both Crooked America, the book, and his website, and his speeches.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Crippled America is on piratebay.

Not really surprised how retarded you are. You're like 12, right?

My cock is bigger than yours, I'm feeling rather fucking superior right now.

No. It's real. The world put an IQ test on us Americans and so far, a lot of us are failing the fuck outta it.

You're actually full of shit and did no research at all

See You're just a retard. Accept it, pussy. And vote Trump

Quit same fagging op

No valid point seen for trump yet

English mother fucker, do you even?

Do not invoke the name of Papa Paul in vain.

I'm moving to Mexico to snag me up some young lolis. With that new wall built, they won't be able to escape.

I AM A GENIUS

It's "your" you fucking retarded spunkfunnel

Is the legal age of Mexico actually 12?

Omg r u question my love for big daddy trump-sama

Surely OP will realize the positions are clearly outlined in the speeches, website and THE FUCKING BOOK.

Why do these retarded pussies pretend they did research?

I am not a US citizen but I believe the world would be a safer place without a Kenyan Shia muslim in the WH.

>But... but... he kilt Bin laden, Saddam, Gaddafi etc

All Sunnis.

Trump works for Russia, is financed by Russia, his campaign is controlled from Russia and his policies are made by Russia.

Noone other than traitors would vote for Trump as his wining would mean the had ing over of the US to Russia.

lolololol now this is funny. This guy incorrectly corrected your /you're

See how retarded you pussies are?

Fuck you, get back over your side of the wall

bitches don't know about the real Trump

Well, how many riots and Black Lives Matter marches do you see in Russia? The police there would fuck you up. I vote for Russia.

Pics or it didn't happen

No. Atleast I'm not voting for him. The rest of the world see us as dumbasses and fucking assholes. Electing him would further these thoughts.

I would vote for anyone to ensure hillary is not elected.

A fucking mexican cartel druglord would be prefferable to her.

This is the most pathetic propaganda these retarded pussies have come up with so far. I am actually surprised some of these children believe it.

I fucking hate that guy. I want to punch him in the God damn face. I do not understand how the Hearthstone community finds the Trumpa Alpha meme funny. He's a fucking cringe disgusting loser who strikes out with every woman he approaches. He's fucking creepy. Seriously, watch him at a convention try to hit on women. The meme isn't funny and he needs to die.

Says you monkey fucking spanktard

But I come to get big daddy trump-sama cummies

OP surely wont address this

Retarded pussy falsely corrects you're/your like a stupid retarded regressive.

It's true bro, it was on fox news

>I would vote for anyone to ensure hillary is not elected.
This.

Hillary will turn America into Shariah Law if she has her way.

Hillary supporters are worse than Trump. They think she caters to women and minorities which is hilarious. She's been in politics for 30 years but people think her getting into the oval office will magically fix everything. She hasn't done shit her entire political life but talk.

Also, Hillary's for women? LOL. She has covered up so many women abuse and rape scandals. As far as Hillary being for minorities, she has made sure that she kept the black strife movement going. She wants to keep them where they're at to keep pandering, like every democrat.

In the words of the great Richard Nixon: "I'll keep those niggers voting for Democrats for 200 years."

Dubs
No ,most of the world sides with trump, well the none sjw parts

My arse is open, lubed and waiting

H8rs gonna H8

How is Trump on rape policies? I raped a bartender friend of mine last night at a small party in my bed. She woke up by herself, didn't know what happened and left while seemingly cool about everything.

I need to know so I can continue raping drunk women.

>The whole Hillary thing is a meme on here right? There aren't people who are actually taking this idiot seriously... are there? She literally has no idea what she is going to do if she gets elected. She's just an ego filled narcissist who wants the title of President to fill the void spot in her head, she doesn't actually want to be President.

>Most of the world sides with Trump
Kek

When Trump loses, if you could all either gtfo or kill yourselves, that'd be great.

This is basically how pussies think. You don't care what is true, you only care what people will think.

G I G A N T I C P U S S Y C U C K

Why hello there, tunblr. Please go home now.

Notice OP stopped after this was posted.

ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah so stupid

Naive

Trump Supporters when he loses
>MUH WALL!
>MUH JOBS!

Thanks for posting, OP. This thread has sufficiently proven that Trump's opposition consists of retarded beta-cuck pussies.

GG

I would prefer an idiot over a sycophant any day.
Not that it matters because i'm british.

How hard are you going to samefag this thread? You use the word pussies in every single post.

OP same fagging again

You faggots know that's a meme and your being trolled right?
>welcome to Sup Forums my new friends

This.

trump is dumb as fuck man, he cant possibly force mexico to build a wall, 24 billion is nothing compared with all of the legal business mexico and the US do.

>YOU CANT FORCE MEXICO TO BUILD THAT WALL WITHOUT WAR

>THAT WALL WONT PREVENT LEGAL TOURIST WHO ENTER THROUGH PLANES FROM BECOMING ILLEGAL ALIENS

accept that

Nice objective perspective.
Do hillary next.

I want Celeste to lay on top of me in her black bikini and smother me with a pillow as hard as she can until I go unconscious. I want her to let me regain consciousness as she drags me to her bathtub, straddles me and drowns me in it.

I want her to strangle me with her beautiful thighs and to smother me with her tits. I want her to choke me so hard in a rear naked choke hold and wrap her soft beautiful legs around me.

Retard and Pussy sufficiently describe the retarded pussies. These words are also easy to understand for retards.

Also, we all think you're retarded pussies, and as much as you'd like to think I samefagged all these posts, I didn't.

Shillary approved the sail of a lot of uranium mines to rosatom for a hefty bribe

>No valid argument, only insult

hillary is also a bad choice.

she compromised national security.

sadly

>THE US VOTERS NOMINATED A MORON WITH MONEY AND A MASKED HARPY AS POSSIBLE PRESIDENT

>YOU US CITIZENS GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR NOT READING BEFORE NOMINATING

>to smother me with her tits
What tits?

...the fuck?

It doesn't matter

Because nationalism > globalism

He hasn't proposed forcing Mexico to build a wall.

You're retarded and you have not read his positions, heard his speeches or read the book, which is why you don't get it.

You morons keep saying the same shit, which is why I say the same shit. If you idiots want different answers, ask different questions or make different arguments.

You guys should progress from this stuff that is months old. Pretty much everything has been addressed at this point. It's not my fault you're lazy and stupid.

Pussy.

Fuck you devil

I dunno, but it makes more sense that Trump!

I'm not U.S citizen
I couldn't really give a fuck.

whatever he tries to argument through his books he screws up in the interviews, he sometimes doesnt even speak coherent words.

he is a problem, hillary is a problem.

i dont even know bernie.

the other candidates, who???
maybe some of them WERE better choices?

See

Realize that the same media that fucked Bernie is working on fucking Trump. So if you're getting all your information from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NYTimes, Huffington Post, Slate and other outlets - you're going to be misinformed. I suggest going directly to the source, like Trump's website, his book or his speeches - the full speeches, not the out-of-context soundbites used to manipulate you regularly.

Hillary will probably start the WW3 if she became president. You don't give a fuck about that too ?

>Going to Sup Forums for factual information

Hey, he can flip a business he can flip america then the dollar would actually be worth something again.

Expert-tier bait successfully applied. The eternal faggot that is OP panic-checked his post for the error. I commend the subtlety of your success.

trump would start it faster

"Whatever he tries to argument through his books he screws up"

More proof of retarded pussies.

Just vote Trump, even you retarded pussies will benefit.

Sincerely, oldfag the software developer.

It's a meme but also Trump pays a PR shill squad to spam here, reddit, facebook etc

Then there are a smaller number of actual retards who buy into his bullshit.

Meh, all I know is if he hates them darkies he's gettin my vote.

He is anti-war.

Clinton is the war candidate, Trump is the anti-war candidate.

You guys would know that if you weren't retarded.

johnpilger.com/articles/a-world-war-has-begun-break-the-silence-

You don't know what you're talking about. Trump won't start a WW, he doesn't want to, and even if he does he'll lose it.