No stoner thread?

No stoner thread?
Stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/scnAi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why drug yourself and spend money when you can use your imagination and get a much better experience

As well as the fact that u might get addicted or harm your health

Except you can't get a much better experience using your imagination.

I want to buy a hurricane bong but some 18 year old guys I talked to said they don't like them.

Depends on the person tbh but everyone can do it u just have to use your mind not infuse your body with drugs

I'm on Sup Forums and this is still the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Thanks and im not even OP lol

No, it's literally impossible. Drugs have a physical effect on the brain, something you can't replicate using just thoughts.

Because your imagination is fun and all, but being high or tripping is better
Addicted to weed, yeah okay
Top kek

hi im high

I can lol ive trained my imagination so hard. Im sure i can and truat me i have tried several types of drugs

Ok troll

Oh I forgot to ask, what do you think Anons?

Haven't really seen much of them cool concept, I've seen pipes that spin smoke like that. I personally don't pay over 500 for a piece so it's right there.

DUDE

Well they are very hard to break so it's a long-term investment. If it lasts 20 years instead of going through ten 50 dollar bongs in that time then it's the same price in the long term.

?

Yeah I cam see that, I'm very careful with pieces and my more expensive ones I don't use a whole lot just because I'd hate to break them lol. I'd say go for it, pretty sick looking bongs

Looking at the chart, i guess we are talking about sativa and not indica, right?

Yeah seems more towards sativa strains

archive.is/scnAi

I prefer this system.

bump