Feels thread?
Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check them

Im feeling too OP

i dont think i can carry on anymore, its to hard already.

Same

I feel you/b/rother I haven't talked to anyone I really care about in a few weeks and even though I know I'm lucky to have people who I actually do care about I don't Want to care about them, I want someone to care about me.

maybe we should just leave, nice and peacefully.

At least you have a her, all I have is just a faint memory and a thousand ways I could have done more, better.

I'm going to, not peacefully though. I'm gonna get wasted as fuck, drive 140 and go off road or shoot myself.

>19m
>Shitty homelife
>met the perfect girl in highschool
>like really perfect
>love her so much
>parents get tired of me so they send me to a boarding school for my senior year
>gf dies in a car crash before i finish school
I still cant forget her

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Yeah but if we do that who will remember us, at least we need to go out with a bang or leave and start somewhere new where our lives can be the bang.

i feel that, i have no one at all, the one friend if you can call him that i did have, got a GF like good for him but like mate it would be nice if we talked. i haven't talked to anyone in months, it hurts it really does.

sounds beautiful user, i want to really do it but im such a pussy

I tried... I did everything I could. But states apart. It's difficult we used to talk everyday.
Used to kiss over the phone
Used to be my reason to make it in life and find a way to her
Now I never hear from her
Occasional like on Fb
And a quick hello in the messages before it's another few months.
I miss her Sup Forums.
I miss everything she made me feel. I fell for her hard and I wanted no one else but her. Now I doubt I ever cross her mind.

Meet a cute girl and tell her this story. Profit!

As much as i wish it was just a greentext it isnt ;-;
i dont think i can actually love another girl again

The memory brings me to tears, chokes me up, and stops my feelings for a brief second. Then everything hits of it will be nothing more then that fraction of a second. And I'll probably never have her embrace in my arms. She will probably marry some fuck and forget that I was ever a part of her life.
I don't want this.
It takes everything I have to get my ass out of bed everyday. I don't look in the mirror anymore because Im ashamed of not scooping her up. Not showing her how much she means to me. Not telling every other female on this planet to fuck off. I'll never have her.
And even through all this pain. I'd still try.

I have a family that loves me, but I just can't seem to feel that love or really care what they feel about me, I know I should appreciate the people I have but all I want to do is smoke weed, trip balls, and try to fall in love before I turn old and become another empty shell of a person. I just want to look back at my life and say I lived instead of saying I set myself up for a boring life and a world of painful silence.

Jeezus that pic hit a little to close to home

>have all the symptoms of depression
>afriad to tell doctor i think i am for fear of him thinking self diagnosis is bullshit and wont help
>so instead i go on
>no job
>23
>live with parents in the same fucking room i grew up in
>im sick of it but scared to admit im sick of it because its all ive known
>drink shit tons
>known in my circle of friends as "the heavy drinker" play it off as if im just a liquor enthusiast.
>keep it in check, go without it for weeks at a time.
>getting much harder though
>another symptom of depression
>was told long ago "do what you love and the money will come."
>cant even figure out the first step to a 1 step process
>the fuck is wrong with me.
>dont wanna kill myself
>not because im afraid to
>but because i know im not that weak, i know i can make it longer than tomorrow
>i may know im strong inside, but my strength is running out
>what scares me is i dont know how long it will last
> video games used to make me happy
> sick as fuck of them now
>was so excited for battlefield 1 (i dont care about your fucking opinion on it this isnt about your elitist bullshit this is about me venting)
>not even sure im gonna get it now.
>dont know why i go on.
>part of me wants to be happy by finding a girlfriend, i woman i can dedicate myself to. start a family.
>part of me knows il be no use to them like this that i have to change and get better
>im so forever alone that im changing myself for a woman and family i havent even met.
>wanna be happy for MYSELF
>have no fucking idea how
>weed helps aleviate alot of my depression
>parents don't want it in the house
>dad already tore apart my room twice looking for my stash.
>got rid of it and swore id never do it again atleast until its legal
>i know it could help me so fucking much if it was even medically legal.

i just don't know how much longer il last until i decide to take my fathers glock and end it, but i dont want my death to be some bullshit anti gun thing. id never want my life to mean that.

the movie?

This one really hits me.

I know if I would have just went for her, just looked her in the eyes and said that I wanted to be with her, she would be mine and I might be happy instead of putting on a face whenever I do leave my room. I might of had a chance to love.

had sex with my ex yesterday.
seen her first time since we broke up.

i've felt down the days before and now i actually feel really good.

any user was in a similar situation? any feels to expect?

why are you concerned with being remembered?
when you're dead, it won't matter to you.

I want to off myself because I don't matter to the world. Just another replaceable production worker with dead hopes and dreams.
Only reason I haven't is because I couldn't do that to my parents. My dad just lost both of his parents in the last couple years, and my mom's dad is losing his memory. They don't need the added stress...

Well if your not gonna off yourself because you care what it would do to your parents then make something up, tell them you are leaving to go meet a girl or find work, and just drive into the bottom of a lake and make sure you don't float to the top, they will wonder, but won't suffer nearly as much as if they knew.

Either go out as a man or get happy for your parents