She said the N-word. Now they are hanging her

She said the N-word. Now they are hanging her.

USA is so fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo
youtu.be/3WiYt7gAySw
nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-usa-called-n-word-twitter-article-1.2733384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean nigger?

That's the life in the land of the free.

It's amazing

So. Fucking. What?

Freedom of speech was never free of consequences, welcome to America faggot!

Link?

There is a racial double standard, black people use racial slurs all the time and no one seems to care.

wonder how many of these black cunts who are giving her shit for post from twitter from 2 years ago have the word cracker or honkey or even anti white shit sprawled out on their own twitter?

This. "Freedom of Speech; Freedom of consequence" sums it up perfectly.

Someone should check the Twitter's of the niglets

You know by saying "n-word" you're still saying nigger, right?

"freedom of speech", the freedom to to say what you want kinda implies, freedom from legal consequences or else it isn't freedom of speech is it? then it is just "freedom to say what we find acceptable".

Some girl on twitter says nigger and she is skinned alive for it

while imams across murricah and europe are preaching hatred and violence towards the infidels and homosexuals etc with no consequences at all.

Like do you think if this guy was white and talking about black people would he still be free?
youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo

if we only knew how much troubles these folks are causing us, we probably would have picked the fucking cotton ourselves!

nigger or nigga ?
>wat a scandal!!!

You can say what ever you feel like saying. But your employer and anyone else doesn't have to just accept it either. So people also have the right to tell her what they think and miss teen America has every right to strip her of the title Bc they don't like how it reflects on their image.
This level of fucking autism is off the charts

> miss teen whatever
> inherently sexist show trying to combat racism.
I wonder if I could have a farmhand pageant with black males only ...

Take it to Sup Forums, man!

>BREAKING NEWS
>GIRL FROM TEXAS SAYS NIGGER

There is absolutely nothing to see here, faggots.

Nigger
i e
g g
e i
reggin

tell that to the coons who when hearing one single word lose all sense of control because they are fragile fuckers

What legal consequences? Your stupid rant had no basis in reality.

Anyone have a screencap of the twitter post?

>This level of fucking autism is off the charts
This. It's either autism or underages who think people are required to keep on employees who constantly yell slurs at other coworkers because 'muh freedoms'. It's a childish idea of a law they never read.

Holy shit that woke me fam

NIGGERS...

How about we carpet bomb whatever hashtag people are using to talk about this with nigger, coon, etc?

Classic
youtu.be/3WiYt7gAySw

>So people also have the right to tell her what they think and miss teen America has every right to strip her of the title Bc they don't like how it reflects on their image.

Their image? They push brainless, self-absorbed, talentless teenage girls in swimsuits to perform wankfests for pushy parents.

Exactly what "image" are you talking about? The make pedophilia acceptable one?

I'm more in favor of stopping these shit 'beauty pageants' than listening to the monkey brigade hurling turds over a word.

This all fucking day

Link you faggot

it was both you can tell by the tweets she was talking to her female friends on twitter, being white as fuck and only saying nigga/nigger on twitter and never in real life or around black people. But thats ok because she's doing better than all of you niggers because she's white, pretty, female, and probably has rich parents, so in closing fuck the world

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-usa-called-n-word-twitter-article-1.2733384

WHO FUKKEN CARES ?
Some asshat paparazzi who thinks this is important ?
People say it all the time . Just because people have MISTAKENLY. used it as a racial slur for nearly two centuries does not make it a racist term . The actual meaning is ANY ignorant Tesla shy person...like any heckler in the FUKKEN UNIVERSE. The Muppet Show had Starlet and Waldorf and this word fits those two to a T

That case allways gets me. It's so so sad.
This guy was with his pupil. He was down and not teaching from high above like "i am the white teacher, you are my people to be formed and educated".
Im sure he would have said that a good essay by a student was "dope!" or something too, while working with some young swaggers.
But as soon as those whiny black bitches hear something even remotely in the direction of something that could be called racist, they whine and cry like someone chopped their leg of.

FUCKING VICTIM SYNDROME!!!
Allways.
Someone is staring at a white person? Might be unpleasant but there are a lot of reasons that could be behind it.
Someone staring at a black person?
"Yeah...we get a lot of mean looks, because we black...yeah...it be hard sometimes..."
I can't fucking hear it anymore.
And im a very open minded and a little more left than most of my circle of friends and family.
But damn niggers and muslims see EVERYTHING as a result of their appearence and racism. Well...as long as its something bad, that is...