How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

all

>5 5's
>Nice
All the time

Every day. I'm thinking about it right now.
Also, check'd

I often message my ex girlfriend shit about her new boyfriend and say I'm gonna blame her if I kill myself.

Nice quints OP
Every day. Not so seriously as I used to now that I have a son. I won't let him grow up without me so mostly I fantasize more about murder than suicide but it comes down through the ol'dream pipes often enough too.

Everyday because minnie may is not real T_T

Anymore, pretty often. Didn't think so much about it some time back.

For every Harambe meme i have thought about killing my self

Daly.

Really, multiple times a day.

2 times since I woke up 5 hours ago.

Never. In my opinion I'm worth more than anything or anyone else.
Why would I kill myself?

Mustve got cucked pretty bad

Ayy lmao. All day everyday. Boi. I'm serious. I want to fucking die, but at the same time I feel like there's still hope for me to turn my life around and make it what I want it to be. *dabs*

Same dude that little bit of hope is fucking powerful isnt it

Yeah, but maybe it really is just prolonging my suffering. I might just keep living a life full of disappointments thinking of how my life would be if I had done things differently. But I guess it's worth it to find out.

Are you me?

That's not hope, that's just your natural instinct to keep yourself alive.

Suicidal thoughts aren't natural.

check'd

I am you, but stronger.

2-5 times a week i would say, not incredibly depressed but pretty sad
Anyone else have problems accepting what they do? Everytime i do something i keep thinking about how stupid it is and how i am a dumbass for liking it, i can't even act normal because of it

I bet im stronger

I'll call it hope. I still have dreams and goals that keep me going,but not without feeling helpless and thinking that there really is no reason to keep trying; that there's no reason to keep living.

My gf is about to leave me , so I'm really thinking about suicide.

Checked.

Never. Life is precious and extremely finite. To waste it would be severly autistic.

Maybe. I'm only 5'5 and pretty fat. That's two of the reasons why I want to kms.

Once a month

6"1 skinny how does it feel to be a manlet you cuck

Everyday mostly more than once. I still honestly dont know whats holding me back from actually killing myself tbh.

6'3" and gymnast. How does it feel to be a skeleton?

I think I'm average for a Mexican. The only thing I like about myself is that my legs are pretty strong, and they could be stronger if I dedicated myself to lifting, and having a better diet.

used to think about it often, now its pretty rare.

having several projects to work on and friends that don't leave you alone makes a world of difference.

Not too bad, i had a bit of muscle before but lost some of it after i stopped working out so at least i know im not a permanent skelly. I bet being a gymnast works well for you when youre getting fucked in the ass you cuck.

It used to be an upwards of 5+ times a day but now it's maybe once a week at most.

i just realized it's been a full week witouth suicidial thinking so i'm kinda happy now
thank you op

Never

I've been buff before I started gymnast workouts and my current body gets a lot more attention. Going to the gym is a waste of time. I haven't been cucked once in my life, boi

Just box faggot. No need to fuck around lifting weights you get ripped, hit all the muscle groups and learn how to fight. Its a win win, better than being that gymnast cuck who got his bitch stolen by tyrone.
>I haven't been cucked once in my life, boi
Who do you think you're fooling :^)

Sorry for copypasting but i couldnt say it better than this user

You and the person who wrote that post do not know the first thing about depression.

Every fucking day. I want out. I hate emotion, I hate that society wants me to deal with it a certain way. I want to go break shit, and punch myself in he face. It's how I deal. But everyone freaks out when I do. I'm not breaking THEIR SHIT. i'm usually punching an empty box that's taped shut, that fucking belongs to me. It's so fucking frustrating!!!! Some cunt can get his dick pierced, but the second I punch myself in the face, everyone heads for the hills. I don't leave a bruise. Cunt has a hole in his god damned cock!!!!

I did Taekwondo and Muay Thai. I know how to fight. Don't have the time anymore.

It's a small town in Bavaria. You normally don't get cucked here, when you're not a delta male faggot.

hello dabs user we meet again

*dabsfist*

How do those fancy spinning kicks and ballet moves work out for you?
>implying you're not a delta male faggot

Pretty good, actually. I have a good range. I've lost one street fight in my life. Against another kickboxer. The boxers are too shakey, when they're drunk. Their footwork is bad.

I don't think about suicide at all
if I could live forever I would
inb4 I'll get bored eventually
nah I'll hibernate for 1000 years now and then to change up the scenery

What do u mean by "often"?

i dont think about suicide much since my teen years, im 30 now and every night i just hope i dont wake up.

More often than any person should. Kinda hope I just don't wake up

More and more recently.
Partly because of my femboy ex, as I'll never be as pretty as him, and partly because I'm pretty sure I'll get killed soon because I'm a faggot and the Belgian government will never do anything against muslims.

The real question is: when are you NOT thinking about suicide

how many years has this page?

about 4

Everything evening pretty much

Sup Forums IS severely autistic, you fucking normie

Probably about every 30 minutes it pops into my head.