So how much is Hillary paying them?

So how much is Hillary paying them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/sharia.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know but it's funny because when you look at the big picture, Hillary's interests go against theirs much more often. The wall street/ saudi/ goldman sachs/ others who have been bankrolling her for most of her political career are all linked to fucking over muslims in the middle east.

Trump says one thing about controlling immigration and security a bit more because of the heightened state of Islamic terrorism and everyone goes ballistic and calls him Hitler.

>fucking over muslims in the middle east.
Their interests are for American Muslims and future American Muslims, not Muslims in foreign countries. They don't like the atmosphere he's creating where patriotic American Muslims are getting smeared by people who view Muslims as one big group.

They aren't just complaining about Trumps proposed ban on Muslims because they are themselves are Muslims but because it violates the constitution. In general they are complaining about the ridiculous anti-Muslim rhetoric he's using and the atmosphere it's creating (I know I was redundant just now but it helps when talking to dumb Sup Forumsesmokers).

muslims are too united to not see muslims as muslims, bc muslims

if youre not hijab u infidel and not muslim, if not muslim you infidel and should be killed

>It's not me that's wrong about Khan's interests, it's him. I know this because of this subjective generalization I made about all Muslims on the planet.

My feelings about Hillary aside, they're the parents of a dead soldier; I doubt she's paying them a dime. But even if she were, Trump's responding like a jackass for free.

What the fuck is wrong with him this week? He's shooting himself in the fucking mouth. Pence needs to put a fucking leash on him.

Trump, just shut your fucking mouth. The GOP had this election in the goddamn bag before it even started, and if you fucking blow it you're going to be poison for the rest of your career. Can anyone shut him up?

actually had an argument until the name calling. politics is for adults not children,

To what end? Why does fucking over the middle east = good for america/hrc?

These 2 shits are nothing more than the Establishment's propaganda tools.

kid still thins he has a valid argument.

I assume it has something to do with the price of oil, business interest and profiteering off their civil war.

lol, this. This would have all blown over if that fucking moron had just kept his mouth shut. Now they're going to keep pushing this on him for as long as they can.

Personally I'm glad he's such a fuck up. Fuck Trump.

does the name Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?

>Someone on the internet was mean to me!
Nothin' personal, kid.

sure kid. sshhh don't say bernies name

Instability in that region makes all of those people better off. Saudis have fucked over most other muslims in the middle east for all the time they've been in power, and I shouldn't have to go into details about big banks like goldman sachs.

The media is just twisting everything he says into the most negative light for him.

>price of oil, business interest and profiteering off their civil war.
Basicly this.
Geopolitics with the US involved is so shit for the rest of the world. Stop playing world police, you're not "policing" anything, you're just serving your own interests.

Sure kid, profits from the Captain America movie are exactly the reason.

wow really think too much of yourself kid.
can't comprehend either. sorry about the downs man. that's just the way it goes.

Whatever, kid.

Get a load of this kid.

Like it even matters you guys are just as fcked with hillary as with trump

The time has come for the usa to burn haha

Hello Hillshill

Hey everyone, we got a live kid here!

>patriotic American Muslims

Yea, that's exactly what a kid would say.

Dude is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood and a lawyer who promotes Shariah Law in the States. Son hated his guts.

Doesn't matter, though. Son went off and died because of a war that Hillary voted for, and many more like him will die when Hillary becomes President and invades Syria. Trump says he doesn't want to invade Syria.

But somehow Trump is Satan for calling them out. Go figure. This fucking presidential race, man. It''s redpilling me the fuck out and I don't like it very much.

Hawkins! Gtfo

>it violates the constitution
Please point out where the constitutions gives rights to non us citizens

you watch too many cartoons, kid.

>The media is just twisting everything he says into the most negative light for him.

They absolutly do, but I read Trump's tweets myself, and he's also being a jackass about it. He needs to stop giving them so much ammunition. He's handing them box after box of ammo, and then saying, "why are they shooting me? Why?"

He *knows* that the media is laying into him over the Russia hacking comments, which obviously were not serious, but for fuck's sake, don't encourage espionage, dummy. But knowing that they're taking him to task ovee Russian shit, he somehow does not know about Russian troops in the Ukraine? How?? How did he not know, and how did his advisors fail to check whether he was up to speed on years-old intel? Trump needs to fire his political advisors, but also needs to recognize that he's out of touch with a lot of shit going on in the world. The fucking debates are coming. Trump needs to catch up now, now, now. How has this not been his priority?

→The "Shoe Bomber" was a Muslim.

→The Beltway Snipers were Muslims.

→The Fort Hood shooter was a Muslim.

→The USS Cole bombers were Muslims.

→The "Underwear Bomber" was a Muslim.

→The Madrid train bombers were Muslims.

→The Times Square bomber was a Muslim.

→The Bali nightclub bombers were Muslims.

→The London subway bombers were Muslims.

→The Moscow theater attackers were Muslims.

→The Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims.

→The Iranian Embassy takeover was by Muslims.

→The Pan-Am Flight#103 bombers were Muslims.

→The Air France Entebbe hijackers were Muslims.

→The Beirut US Embassy bombers were Muslims.

→The Libyan US Embassy attack was by a Muslim.

→The Buenos Aires suicide bombers were Muslims.

→The Kenyan US Embassy bombers were Muslims.

→The Israeli Olympic Team attackers were Muslims.

→The Saudi Khobar Towers bombers were Muslims.

→The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims.

→The Beslan Russian school attackers were Muslims.

→The Achille Lauro cruise ship attackers were Muslims.

→The 1993 World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims.

→The Bombay and Mumbai India attackers were Muslims.

→The September 11th, 2001, airplane hijackers were Muslims.

> the funny misunderstanding

Thanks for Correcting the Record, bro. kek

Weebs into the gas!
That's my program!

Buttmad americunt detected.

The “average peaceful Muslim and moderate western Muslim” are that way because they have not studied the Quran. If a Muslim begins to study the Quran, understands the true religion of Islam, and what true Islam requires a true Muslim to do, he will either reject Islam or he will become a Muslim committed to violence.

Trevor from GTA V was loved so much because thatcis hie real america is now. FUCK YOU I WANT WHATS MINE AND FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO TAKE IT!!! Does what he wants and says what he wants. Trump is the same. The dems dont like him for that reason, those soft hearted, everyone is 1st place pussies. There hasnt been a decent dem president ever.

Yes not all Muslims are terrorists but almost every terrorist is a muslim

The Oklahoma City bomber... oh, wait, he was Christian. Guess it's time to lock up the Christians.

OR,

or,

maybe individuals aren't all ambassadors of their religion.

I get it; if you only ever hear about Muslims when one is a terrorist, you're going to figure that all Muslims are terrorists, but is that really the only time you ever hear about them? Do you know zero Muslims in your actual life?

not all men are rapists but most rapists are men

thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm

If you don't think the mainstream media has joined forces against Trump, you're clearly not paying attention. Pic related.

How to slay an ignorant position, the post.

Bravo.

>One lone kook compared to hundreds of thousands of attacks
People who use this as an argument are fucking dumb asses too blinded by their bleeding heart feelings to see the connection.
Name 2 more modern day terrorist style attacks fueled by Christian beliefs.

That guy who got arrested for fucking a cow wasn't a Muslim.

>The Oklahoma City bomber

That's one. There's a couple more if you really go looking.

And then you can always fall back on the Crusades. :^) kek.

school shooters, that kid who blew up the retard facility, The Ellicott City Flood, the list goes on and on.

Name two Muslim countries that have a sizeable military force in Christian countries or successfully invaded said countries to destroy local governments and install regimes favorable to their own governments?
> to blind to see the connection

>school shooters
Name one school shooter that left a manifesto that sites their actions being for Christian god or Jesus?
>that kid who blew up the retard facility
citation needed
>The Ellicott City Flood
LOL citation needed
>the list goes on and on
You're on Sup Forums you got time nigga

Everything but the last thirty years of ireland.

This is the problem with Trump. I wish he was the anti-establishment Republican that his supporters think he is, and I wish he would call out Hillary on her corrupt stranglehold of the Democratic party, but he doesn't. He makes one or two off-hand statements about it and then gets baited into a week-long media fight with some family he's never even heard of. His ego is his biggest problem. He could have just said, "Yeah, it's a tragedy that your son died in a war Hillary supported." Hell, he could have ignored them altogether, but no. He takes the bait because he can't stand when people don't like him.

Trump could have been the savior we needed, but he's fucking it up. At least the Dems know to restrict Hillary to a script. She's a fucking train wreck too.

you must truly be desperate if you're actually taking my post seriously, kid.

I don't need to, because there is no holy war. You and I are not Christian soldiers fighting against Muslim soldiers. That's not the state of things. The state of things is that we're Christian civilians, and they are Muslim civilians, and we don't have to apologize for murderers just because they're Christian, and they don't have to apologize for murderers just because they're Muslim.

This isn't Christianity vs Islam, and never has been. Christianity and Islam are both anti-murder. We're on the same fucking side as they are, and acting like we're not accomplishes nothing.

There is no such thing as a "Moderate muslim".

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/sharia.aspx

>lol jokes on you I was just acting retarded

Orcas aren't whales

Protestants aren't really people though. They don't count.

Take your Takiyya somewhere else you lying goat fucker.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

>Orcas aren't whales

fug, you got me good you fucker

You have no answer so you've moved the goal post from terrorists to fucking military invasions. And nice narrowing the field with "Christian countries" because no Christian countries have been invaded in fucking millenniums. Real cute.
>successfully invaded said countries to destroy local governments and install regimes favorable to their own governments?
Fucking ISIS is doing this right now. They're doing it to the Taliban as well who were doing it to areas in Pakistan until they all found a common threat in ISIS.

>milleniums
Millenia

>I have only ever read about Muslims on websites designed by first year uni dropouts, and written by the unemployable.

>I have never had a Muslim friend or associate on my life.

>I think I have a pretty good understanding of who Muslims are and what Islam is about.

Sure, kid.

Just because Millenia Trump showed posed for naked photos doesn't mean she was invaded by everyone.

The level of this kid's rage, holy shit.

I can feel his pimple-faced anger. It's so fucking oily! Dude, you need to wash that shit.

>The state of things is that we're Christian civilians
Faggot you know we live in a country where we aren't forced to believe shit. I am no Christian civilian. They live in a world where you must be Muslim or you are the enemy and deserve death. You idiots like to play the not all Muslims card or claim the majority don't think the way the extremists do. You are wrong. It's a minority and they keep quiet because they know that if you oppose them they will kill you. You have so called peaceful Muslims who openly try to justify attacks on people because "Well you shouldn't talk about Islam this way."
You're a fool to think the western world and the Muslim world are on the same side.

Nah, I recognize that counting up Terrorist on each side isn't really useful.
> Isis
You mean that cult of people that hate the west that started to gain a lot of traction after US and other countries decided to bomb the shit out of Iraq and then leave people without infrastructure and a lot of weapons?
I wonder why they hate the west...

Seriously can't you entertain the idea that maybe they don't want some foreign force telling then how to live their lifes? Especially if they have no where near a similar culture to them? Don't you think that maybe killing civilians in drone strikes and invading their home countries for seemingly made up reason might have angered them to an extend that they started hitting back?

Nah, I guess they've always been that way. That's probably why the Christian world has always stood unite against the threat of Islam. You know unless they were busy killing themselves off because Muslims weren't around to be the bogey man.

You think that not all men are rapists, but you're wrong, they're just the minority who speak out, "well, you shouldn't assume all men are rapists just because most rapists are men."

See how fucked up that logic is? See what stupid shit you're able to build with it?

Look, I'm pretty fucking liberal. I proudly call myself a progressive when people ask about my political leanings, but a westernized Muslim is different than non-westernized. They are essentially two separate cultures, and to lump them all into one group and only call the peaceful ones "true Muslims" is to misidentify the issue at hand. There is a large sect of Islamists who truly do believe that violence is ok of they are "provoked" and that the words of the prophet Muhammed are the order of God. This is not because they are evil or brown, or uncivilized; it is because this is the ideology (to various extremes) that they have been taught from the time they were children. It is the culture in which they grew up, and it is simply incompatible with globalization. We are seeing the direct results of this.

So many logical fallacies being tossed around in this thread

it's an explosive situation, that's for sure

don't you know? the logical fallacy meme is only used by kids who can't into formal logic.

No there is a holy war happening. They are definitely fighting one. We're not. We're just trying to maintain without killing too many of them. This is a bad approach because it's gonna get to the point where we either just let them kill indiscriminately or we WILL join the holy war and just glass the region. Look at it this way. We're a cop trying to arrest a 90 lb crackwhore and she's fighting hard. We're just trying to safely restrain the crackwhore, but she's trying to kill us. And if we're not careful she can and will.

>people are disagreeing with me
>must be kids
You can't be high and mighty on Sup Forums
You using Sup Forums

>does the name Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?

Being a gold-star mother neither enhances nor diminishes her ability to express an opinion.

-A Gold Star Father

You can't compare the two you thick goatfucking filth.
There is a pattern we see for a while now. Your peaceful religion is literally the cancer for this planet.
>rape is totally legal in most muslim countries
>women have no rights in most muslim countries
>draconian laws
>public executions (what is this the 15th century?)
Fuck off with your religion of peace bullshit.

those muslims got on stage and literally said they want a terrorist to put a (bullet) into trumps head for insulting islam.

why isn't the media talking about this? why are they punishing trump for responding with about 1/100th of the hostility shown towards him

That's exactly what a kid would say.

You don't believe in meme magic?

Not him but that logic works with Muslims because it's true. The rape thing is apples and oranges and you're making some big assumptions. In both Paris(batlaclan) and Orlando the planner in Paris and Omar were VERY moderate like to the point that they were shitty as being Muslim. Both drank, smoked, and had promiscuous sex with whoever they wanted. Ten minutes of reading and listening to Isis leaders recordings and boom. Radicalized. That's all it takes. These guys radicalized literally 1 month before carrying out the attacks. And every "moderate" Muslim comes out and says "not us were not them" but the attackers were the moderates a month ago. All any of them need is a little push. But there's no text out there that turns normal non raping men into rapists with just a little light reading. There's not a billion+ strong organization calling for all men to go out and rape women wherever they may find them.

The solution is simple. Trump is going to do what he always does when he fucks up.

He'll ignore it until everyone gets distracted by something else stupid he did. Then he'll ignore that too. Because thanks to the news cycle, we can't keep a fucking thing in our head for more than a week or two. It's a constant barrage of "breaking news" alerts about mediocre events and a bunch of shootings that are happening about once a week now.

And so he'll blow it off. And if anyone tries to bring it up, he'll either ban them or their network/magazine/paper from the campaign, or he'll ignore the question and say it's irrelevant.

And christ help us, that asshole is going to be running the fucking country come January.

>violates constutution
>implying the constitution applies to non US citizens in foreign countries

Not the guy you're replying to but meh. He'll either be great or awful and either way we will survive. This country will never survive Hillary. I like having constitutional protections and checks and balances in govt. trump will respect those things. Hillary has already shown that she has no respect for laws and rules and has already shown herself to be above the law. She hates the constitution and would see it completely dismantled. We will be lucky if we get to vote in 4 years with her. We will survive trump.

It clearly violates the constitution of your butthole.

I dunno. Everyone said we wouldn't survive Obama. They said he'd destroy the military. military is still here. They said he'd tank the economy. We have a pretty reasonable unemployment rate. He said with him in office, race relations would be destroyed.

Two out of three isn't bad.

Hey they're just terrorists, their religion has nothing to do with their actions or hatered towards the west.

Why aren't they mad at obammy? He's the reason their son is dead. All that talk he did about pulling out of that region blah blah no war blah..

Trump is isolationist. He wants us to disconnect with the rest of the world so that Russia can step up and assume our mantel

So how much is Donald paying them?

Instead of holding up the constitution, I'd have much more respect if they said it's time for all Muslims to join the fight & eradicate terrorism in the name of Islam. I guess they let that boat sail ...

Yeah it sure would be a real ((((shame)))) if someone were to go kill some feds again.

>Instability in that region makes all of those people better off

Especially a certain young country in the region that doesn't quite fit in with the rest...

> mainstream media has joined forces against Trump
>clearly not paying attention

Much easier to blame one person than it is to blame 436 people.

Simple but wrong is always the choice compared to complex but accurate

The thing is they had no evidence last time and we're talking out of their ass. This time we have evidence and are only half talking out of our asses. I voted for Obama twice. He hasn't been terrible. Hillary=/=Obama

50-70 goats

Clearly you haven't paid attention to Fox much over the past year. Fox was fervently anti-Trump pretty much from day one. If anything, they've taken a more neutral stance ever since he brought in a record number of voters. They're still very critical of him. It's funny, I listen to the local "conservative" talk radio station and they say the exact same shit as Fox news anchors. Like someone just hands them a script. Goes to show who's payroll they're really on.