Registered Sex Offender here, AMA

Registered Sex Offender here, AMA

Background: I was 14 at the time of my offense, the age of my victim was 4. I took her into the bathroom and touched her under her clothes. I am now 21 (still on probation), and the only criminal offense I've had since was a DUI from 2 years ago after I got boozed up and tried to kill myself by wrecking into a brick wall.

4 user? Really? Comon man they don't even have bits to touch at that age.

How did you get caught? How did she react? Tell us more about what happened.

Agreed, OP What happened more depth, What year?

Did you also torture small animals?

Do you regret it

OP, where you from. Same boat, let's grab a beer together. My twin sisters were 10 at the time, I was 19. Now I'm 23.

>tried to kill myself
you can borrow my gun anytime you sick fuck

You want to meet him? Are the local kindergarten having a free for all?

I know, I was more curious than anything. What turned me on was the taboo of it really. She didn't really know what was happening, as such she didn't realize it was wrong. I was caught because she made a comment to her mother.

No. I feel far more compassion for animals than I do for humans. They are truly the only innocent beings in the world. That being said, After I grew up and realized I was in pain and just trying to take it out on those around me, I changed quite a bit. I'm not saying I cry for children in africa, but I generally try to help others, and if I cannot do so I settle for not hurting anyone.

Nah, gave up the booze. Thanks for the offer though.

Why didn't you try harder to kill yourself? Why aren't you trying to off yourself right now? Do you think you will ever be anything but a piece of shit? Do you think you are cool for making a thread like this?

Funny joke m8 but the reality is, I'm on house arrest. Police would arrive in minutes if I left. Got the bracelet after going after the neighbor girl.

>normal sexual curiosity which all medical personnel will tell you is healthy at any age
>must be sick. kill yourself.

A bit of projecting eh? Seriously, when someone gets violent instantly over pedo shit it just tells me they are harboring some deep hidden tendencies.

Tried that too once. Didn't work. I've also jumped off the local water tower, overshot it and landed in a tree.
I did try, several times. I just eventually settled for doing what I can to try and be a decent person, even if only in actions. Believe it or not, I help teach women self defense. One of them used the knowledge to prevent a invader from possibly killing her and her child. If I were dead, they might be too.

Don't project your own insecurities on others and kill yourself

Or they're a parent.......

Or they have kids that they don't want some sick fuck masterbating over!

Right, that's what I said.

You can deny that there is a psychological tendency to hate in others what you see in yourself, but there is and thats what fuels the anti pedo reactions. In reality thats just a future dumb slut, but we pretend that every child is some innocent angel that will never be tainted, when really theyre just dumb filthy animals like any adult.

will you ever get off the register, given that you were a minor when it happened? do they have a clean-slate clause in your country?

Right so they're irrational. Not exactly noble and morally correct.

Dubs don't lie

>Tried that too once.

Did you miss?
Did you use a BB gun?

Get someone to do it for you!

Its okay user, I understand how others feel towards me far better than anyone ever could. I respect it even. Its normal, and understandable. I made my choice, now I live with it.

Agreed, but I would rather try to make the world better. I can never atone, never make up for my actions. But I can at least not hurt people, and at most actually do some good.

Perhaps given time, and no they do not for me as I was 218ed into the adult system.

and yet for all your thrashing about you won't stop even .0001% of sex "crimes", about 10,000 kids are getting touched up RIGHT NOW and countless billions will be diddled after you're long gone.

Enjoy your impotent rage.

Firing pin broke. And no, I would never place my blood on another persons hands, regardless of the reason.

No, but that doesn't mean they're harbouring deep twisted fantasies hahahaha
Quit trying to play psychologist.

Does that strike you as a good thing?

What's you address I'll mail you a new one

>if you touched someone because the chemicals in your head were in full control you should DIE A BRUTAL DEATH, MUAHAHAHAHA IM THE GOOD GUY HERE CLEARLY

>dont you touch that innocent little angel thats just a child but youre an adult so YOU SHOULD BE TORTURED TO DEATH FOR HAVING THOUGHS YOU SCUMBAG

Do you see why you're the bad guys here? Fucking psychopaths who will do anything to rationalize being psychopaths.

No? I can't change the genocide in darfur either. That doesn't mean I can't take a moral stance on it.

How about greentexting how it all went down one step at a time?

so when you move to a new place to you have to door-knock and tell all the neighbours you're on a register? or is that just a tv meme?

that sucks user, no 14 year old should be tried as an adult for any crime

>le morality
is relative, and therefore, meaningless

its only in a few areas which means you just dont move to those areas, which is the idea.

>no 14 year old should be tried as an adult for any crime

Sort of agree, but it needs to be consistent. Like they can't drink or smoke or fuck, but if they kill someone because they're stupid as fuck and being a teen, they want to put them away for life.

Who here is the same person from their teen years? No one. You change every few years as shit happens and you live life. -Usually- for the better....

LoL don't rationalize your mental illness. Deep down you know your the guy parents warn there kids about. The type of guy your mother tried to protect you from. So yes, you should be killed the the Jews in WW2

fuck, you caught me

oh cool, that's not so bad then i guess. what kind of penalties did you get?

yeah it makes so sense. kids haven't really learnt about severity of consequence or empathy. people talk about empathy like its just some innate trait but fuck, kids are brutal. you don't learn empathy until you see how actions effect people.

>"LoL don't rationalize your mental illness"
>responds as a method of rationalizing own mentall illness

nice try lunatic, tell me more about how a few years determines whether you protect someone with your life or pummel them to death with a rolling pin. Sounds like a good rational mindset.

tis a horrible thing indeed. People will always hurt each other. We cannot stop it entirely, we never will. But we can try.

It was fixxed, then sold to one of the women in the SD class. thanks though.

Enough. Humans are by nature irrational, but in this cas ethey are reacting as normal people would. Shocked, upset, and frustrated. As they have every right to. I'm sure you're not perfect either.

>be me
>be 14
>Take her into bathroom
>touch her inappropriately
>Ruin my life, scar hers permanently

Not here. I'm registered online, but I have no obligations outside of that.

I wasn't tried as an adult. I tried lying about it, got one mistrial, then the second trial convicted me.That was as a juvenile. I then spent 12 months going through treatment, completed it just a few weeks before my 18th birthday, then I was 218ed into adult system so I could continue to be monitored and treating via probation and aftercare treatment.

See

Actually I will address the last bit there. My penalties are registration until such time I am well enough to petition to be let off. I also have all normal penalties that anyone on probation with a felony does. The most challenging things are the things outside of the law, such as people refusing to hire me, rent/sell to me, things of that nature.

>Ruin my life, scar hers permanently
it only scars them because a counselor sat them down for an interrogation after a doctor most likely had a good gander at her to check for damage.

back before that type of aftermath would occur, no one was damaged and could talk about it like normal, now its gotta be tearful and on oprah or some shit.

the real victims are the people who get locked up and shamed for a normal impulse, the supposed victim is simply a recipient of something they'd get later or to do themselves in a few years, and the real perpetrators are the overly vengeful lawmakers and prosecutors who are on a literal witch hunt.

I think they go so hard on people because they know they will never catch even 1%.

If my metal illness is keeping kids safe then oh yeah I'm fucking crazy

And you're proud to be, too. You're acting like that kid isn't going to grow up and be a mindless SJW douchebag, and that I wasn't an innocent kid at one time too; someones baby.

You only see in black and white and that's why you're insane. Your life is a cliche; an episode of Law and Order SVU. You're the type of person that drowns their kids before they can sin so they "go be with god".

I think it's because sex offenders and especially pedos are the last group the uneducated white man can legitimately project all his hate and anger on. You know, they can't openly hate black people anymore, they can't beat their women etc. so all the stupid-white-man rage goes on the pedos.

do you think the way you've been treated within the system has made the whole thing feel even more taboo, and therefore more arousing?

>so all the stupid-white-man rage goes on the pedos.
problem is that 95% of society are pedos

>No. I feel far more compassion for animals than I do for humans
stopped reading right there
I'm out

>I'm out
going to find a cat to light on fire while you protect some kids eh m8

Sure I'll go with that...
Still better then being a pedo

While I agree that the process these kids go through can often be harmful to them, I simply do not agree with the rest.

While I understand the way you feel, killing me would do no good. While it may stop me from ever potentially hurting someone, its also stops me from ever helping someone. It prevents me from trying to contribute in a positive waye to society.

Sex offenders =/= pedos, there's more than one type of offense, just keep that in mind. That being said, I do not feel as though I'm having hatred projected at me. If anything I'm constantly surprised by how forgiving/accepting some people are.

Good riddance.

No?

>no matter how well you point out that violence is bad and sex is good im still sticking to my flawed view

You value human life.
Violence=less humans
Sex=more humans
You want to end lives while "protecting" others.
You are the problem.

You're like the gorilla at the zoo, you need shot before you accidentally crush a baby you think you're helping.

I'm not sure I've ever met two people so hellbent on being mutually wrong.

this is now a pedophile meetup thread
anyone here in seattle?

oh one more thing
people who hate people
actually hate themselves
being that you touched a little girl
don't blame you

anyone who values animals over human life
is a piece of shit in my book

shut the fuck up.

I'm op, and I did not make that comment.

How does it feel to be back home?

You're fedora is showing, user.

Wizard!

>That being said, I do not feel as though I'm having hatred projected at me.
But you see the comments here, the people who want you to be dead. Trust me, that's what most people think about you.

I don't want to kill murderers, drunk drivers or guy that beat there wife's.
You destroyed a childhood, you caused serious psychological damage to the most innocent and helpless beings. You sir deserve to die.
You are the anal hair of society.

Not from the states unfortunetly, anyone from Gothenburg, Sweden?

>Sup Forums
>what most people think

When was the last time you actually went out side and interacted with people?

>I don't want to kill murderers, drunk drivers or guy that beat there wife's.
we know, because you probably are one of these

I did not say I valued them, just that I felt more compassionate towards them They never do anything just for the sake of hurting others, they only do what is in their nature: survive. People are different. We all hurt each other at some point, then there's people like me who hurt people rather badly.

Been home for years.

Perhaps, but most will not act. Even if they did, then perhaps my death would help them feel better. I could live, or rather die, with that.

serious psychological damage because people will tell her she was defiles and her innocence is gone. until she hears that often enough throughout childhood she wont think she is some dirty fuck toy.
i blame society

MadThad gets out 2018
Put in on your calendar.

Why dont you try again, end your pathetic life faggot.

We should execute them when they murder - just because they can't legally drink or do drugs doesn't mean that they don't, and like an adult, if they are caught breaking the law they should be punished just like an adult.
Men, women, boys and girls - same crime, same punishment.

>While it may stop me from ever potentially hurting someone
>it may
No it WOULD stop you.

who dis

Fuck off.

For last fucking time, I am OP, you are arguing with another user, I have not made any of the comments you're arguing with. ffs.

I will agreee that we need to seriously alter the way we deal with the victims.

Because I see that as pointless and unproductive. I would rather help people, as I've been saying the whole thread.

It WOULD only if I WAS hurting people. I was simply using hypothetical phrasing for a hypothetical situation. But it WOULD also hurt others, such as my family, friends, those who rely on me, and those whom I help. So is it worth it? Stopping the good I am doing, and will continue doing, simply because you feel unsafe?

If I was all three of those I'd still be better then a pedo! Just if we both went to prison, which one you get beat up everyday all day?

You better hope you don't do time!

I was molested and raped multiple times as a child. Fuck you you piece of gutter trash. I hope you are successful the next time you wreck yourself into a brick wall. If you need any help, I will be glad to assist in your demise.

>>Ruin my life, scar hers permanently
Scarred because people told her what happened was sick. People are fucking idiots.

LOL

You liked it.

Do they know you're a sex offender?

You don't feel hated? Hold up a sign saying "hug a child molester" in a crowded area and you'd be beat down in seconds.

of fucking course she did.
why do you think she is so fucked up about it now?
she didnt and doesnt know how to handle the fact that it felt good even though everyones told her its an evile vile sickness

Do you like to get fucked by old men while u call them daddy

I understand your pain, but do you really even know what your wishing for? You are wishing for something that would hurt people, only to make you feel better. Sound familiar? Also, I was abused as a child as well, yet I do not use it aas an excuse for my actions, nor should you. That all being said, I am sorry for what happened to you.

Yes, they all know of my background. It honestly helps.

I doubt it, I've actually done something along those lines. People rather avoid me than confront me. Regardless, I do not let how others feel towards me dictate my feelings. That would be foolish.

>Just if we both went to prison, which one you get beat up everyday all day?

yeah it's true, when I get arrested because of a single lolicon image on my computer and you because you killed someone while drunk-driving and beating your wife at the same time, I would be the one who gets beaten up everyday.

But does that really mean my crime is worse?

It wasn't a question, it was statement.
Good job not understanding the difference between a period and a question mark.

This is so true

Do they all know what you did at SD or is it just that you're an offender. How do they treat you?

I think that it shows that society thinks it is and at that point what ever you think is irrelevant.

their perents should be responsible for severe crimes the kids do you made the thing your responsible for it until it can make its own decisions and so you should be more active it teaching it right from wrong

> We all hurt each other at some point, then there's people like me who hurt people rather badly.
how are we different from animals
we all want to eat sleep shit and fuck
you say animal aren't hurting each other just surviving
that's exactly what humans are doing
in it's purest form we are all fighting for survival
so to say you have more compassion for a rabbit over a child is straight up silly

>gets pissed at someone agreeing with you

But isn't that stupid? I believe you could even drive over a kindergarten group crossing the street or shoot one up anders-breivik style and you would still be better off in prison than someone who looked at cp.

Disgusting, and thats coming from that OP of this thread, who is a sex offender :/

Before we started that program, they were informed of my record, but not the details. On my first day I walked in and sat down in the front on the floor to try and make them feel less threatened (I'm pretty big), and then answered their questions.

So you want to blame people for that actions of someone else. I've heard of sins of the father are the sins of the son, but not the other way around. Besides, what parents? I had one and she may as well not have been there, she wasn't for half my childhood anyways. My grandparents are excellent people, but unfortunately by the time they got custody of me I was already a fucked up individual.

We are different because when we do things that hurt others for our own pleasure, we know it and dont care. We even enjoy it. Animals dont, they just do what they're supposed to. People will hurt people just because they want to.

Nope it's not stupid, it's the real world outside your basement.

Wether you think so or not a pedo is the worst thing someone can be. If you killed a bunch of kids nones gonna like you but there gonna say hey at least he didn't fuck them.

>We even enjoy it. Animals dont, they just do what they're supposed to. People will hurt people just because they want to.
ok now you're just projecting man

makes sense

the sad part is it actually does.
the witchhunt must end!

No, I am not. I'm not saying all do, but enough do that the difference in nature between a human and an animal can clearly be seen. An animal will never just go "Ya know what, I think I'll rape something today" whereas I am living proof that humans do. But onc emore, I will make the distinction that you ignored not once, but twice. I feel more COMPASSION for animals. That does not mean I VALUE their lives more. Do you get it yet, do you understand why you're argument if fundamentally flawed and foolish? You're trying to tell me that me finding it easier to like, enjoy, and care about animals is wrong, even though I also stated that I do not feel ill will towards humans. This whole thread full of my responses backs that up. I'm simply acknowledging the truth that is people are for more harmful, disastrous, and far more capable of doing harm. But you fail to see that, you only twist my words to fir this idea in your head that you want so desperately to be true, when in all reality I've not said anything along the lines of what you're arguing against. Now, you tell me, who's projecting?