Be me

>be me
>femanon, 27, 5'1, 134lbs, bit geeky, glasses, cute, silly, very flirtatious
>see cute guy posting shit on friend's FB
>be amazed by cute guy's intelligence and wit
>develop crush on cute guy over period of few weeks
>realise cute guy is actually a coworker (1200 people at company and we're both relatively new)
>accidentally on purpose meet cute guy IRL
>realise cute guy is disabled (some congenital limb what what thing)
>don't actually care because cute guy is still fucking cute, smart as hell and has the bluest eyes you've ever seen
>flirt like hell
>realise cute guy is either oblivious as fuck or simply not interested

WWYD?

Do I give up?

I'm kinda scared to pursue anything more aggressively in case he thinks I'm a stalker or sexually harassing him and reports me to HR.

Friend tells me he probably thinks I'm flirty with everyone (kinda true). Different friend tells me I'm too fat (kinda true too)

Also...

Cute guy knows I used to date a mutual acquaintance who is legally blind (long story), so I don't want to be really aggressive and then come across as some whackjob with a disability fetish.

So Sup Forums, what should I do?

Pic not related

ask him to go on a date. We are in modern times, a girl can ask out a guy.
Besides, how do you flirt?

You know The rules

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Tits and timestamp first, advice later.

OPjust ask him out for a drink or something like someone said. Doesn't need to be a real date, just a casual one. Make it a habit, then go out for foods / movies / more serious date.
Also I don't see why because you dated a blind guy makes you a woman with a disability fetish.

>or simply not interested
>5'1, 134lbs

Gee, wonder why OP.

>cute guy is either oblivious
If that is the case, just take charge, take his hands, lean for a kiss, whatever else explicit thing.

>or sexually harassing him and reports me to HR
It's a guy, guys don't do this stuff unless being extremely harassed

Usual shit, I laugh at all his jokes, touch my hair, smile a lot, look deep into his eyes, touch his arm and giggle. Nothing too aggressive. Don't want to end up reported to HR. :-/

Asking him on an actual date could be construed as sexual harassment, so haven't done that, but have added him to group invitations. Sometimes he joins, sometimes he doesn't.

>Asking him on an actual date could be construed as sexual harassment
You're a woman, women have way more leeway regarding what's construed as sexual harassment than men. He won't report you for hitting on him.

The last time I've heard a man reporting for sexual harassment, it was because the coworker has been harassing him for months, with hands on butt, pet names constantly on the work place. If you don't act like that, you're pretty safe.

Hey, since when asking a coworker out for a drink is harassment?
If he says no then back off a bit, you don't need to ask him out to a fancy restaurant and stuff first you know.

Are you actually going to post tits, or can the non-beta cucktards among us close the browser tab now?

this.

You know the rules,
and so do I...

tits or gtfo

cant believe anyone here seriously thinks OP isnt some fat guy

Yeah, kinda fat. Working on that though.

He's really tall and quite lean.

Once made stupid joke in his presence, ugh, cringing just thinking about it

>be me
>be out for drinks
>be a leeeeeeetle bit tipsy
>friend ask why on diet and running every day
>say need to lose weight because have a crush on lean guy
>say you like rough sex and don't want to break him
>watch as cute guy's eyes bug out
>wish floor would open and swallow you

My life is a fuckin comedy

Did you just Rick roll me?

>Usual shit, I laugh at all his jokes, touch my hair, smile a lot, look deep into his eyes, touch his arm and giggle.

Minus the hair touching, this is basically every female I've known from elementary school to now who I've become good friends with. This is friendly. Not flirty.

>I'm kinda scared to pursue anything more aggressively in case he thinks I'm a stalker or sexually harassing him and reports me to HR.
You can go harder without going full retard.

A Solo Invite is not Sexual Harassment by HR standards (unless you're doing something like inviting him to a love hotel or something). Going to see a movie you both talked about together is an option. Dinner at a restaurant you both talked about. Make it something you're both interested in, talked about, and you wouldn't want to do alone.

Go out of your way to do "Sweet" stuff for him. Make him lunch (once again, talk about it before). Volunteer to help him with a project he's on if possible. Buy him (small) gifts ("Hey, I saw this cool keychain online, and I thought you'd like it since we both love -blank-). Make it obvious you're going out of your way to do these things for HIM. Not others.

Also, welcome to the hell many guys have to deal with both inside and outside of work. Do yourself a favor, and just be more aggressive the next time you like a guy, and theres no work limitations. Take him out, make him feel special, and fuck him. Not the other way around.

Fucking cancer

Did he say he likes skinny girls though?
And what kinda fat?
Also if you wanna diet do it for yourself not for him or your efforts won't last.

now post your tits and time stamp or gtfo

This. Be sure to actually use the word 'date'. This man has certainly noticed your flirtatious advances but is unsure on how to act on them. In his mind, are you just naturally flirtatious to all people? Do you want him to be your 'emotional tampon' friend? Or are you actually interested in him? He doesn't know. He can't read minds.

>5'1, 134lbs

60kg is a normal weight for a woman. I'd get worried if it was >90

tits are only required from attention whores. Don't know why OP doesn't go to >/adv/ tho

tits or gtfo

Note that I'm not in a better position, I gained 22 lbs since last year /mylife

Why don't you just ask him out, or just ask him if he's interested? I'm sure you're anxious of what he will answer, but frankly, you're fucking 27 yo, you should be mature enough to handle it, not act like a teenager, and move onto anothing thing in case of a refusal. You're losing precious time by turning around the question like that.

This shit makes me sad, I've been seeing worse and worse trolls lately

Stop posting/10

>5'1, 134lbs

You actually don't know the rules. The tits or gtfo were only used for Femanon who tries to use her gender in order to increase her self importance when the content of her post didn't warrant the revelation of such information

>tits are only required from attention whores

Hey there newfrog

Tits or gtfo is for when user claims to be a girl and their gender isint relevant to the story

>60kg is a normal weight for a woman. I'd get worried if it was >90
for 5'1 tall... that's rather on a heavy end (not obese though)

It's like the rules no longer apply here. I am disappoint.

/b has turned into everyone's personal blog it seems. /b for blog.

This post srs?
How The fuck will we know that you're not some fat neckbeard pretending to be a chick.

Either way kys OP

BMI is 25.7, was 26.5, hoping to get it to about 22/23.

What's your BMI?

>5'1
>134lbs
>" Bit Geeky"
>Describe yourself as cute
>"Flirtatious"

Why have you not hanged yourself yet you desperate whale

I was underweight so only 20,7 but I gained mostly belly fat so it's ugly and I need to buy a set of new pants.

Tits

Ok, going to try a bit harder.

Fuck.

Hate this sooo much.

Usually I'm the one pursued, not the one doing the pursuing.

Thanks Sup Forums

i bet your a faggot or a trap using the word cute too much, let us judge if you are cute or not

>"Usually I'm the one being pursued"

OH LOOK, A 'FEMANON'. HOLY SHIT WOW.
Go back to fucking 9Gag you worthless piece of shit.
There are no girls on the internet. period.
now show us your tits

>be me
>want attention
>talk about being a gril
>don't post tits or timestamp
>don't GTFO

> I concur

>My life is a fuckin comedy

Comedies are funny. Post tits or gtfo.

See

You're a fat midget. Sterilize yourself.

shes not begging for attention?
askin for advice? prolly beta female
lrn2rulerite

it isn't fucking relevant.

i stand corrected the more posts i go down the more attention seeking it gets.

>Tits or gtfo is for when user claims to be a girl and their gender isn't relevant to the story
Nope. who the fuck came up with that bullshit?
Tits or gtfo for any "girl" PERIOD.

>dat filename
>they actually look like virgin Sup Forumstards
>she looks like a femanon (the minority who's actually pretty and post to tease guys)

top kek

Niggaaaaa

I can smell that b8 from a mile away

Tried reverse image search on that, but Google's only suggestion is the word "people"
Requesting sauce?

There's always rape, just rape him. I'm sick and fucking tired of people discounting rape as a legit option!

>liking someone because they repost on facebook
>they put in the effort to repost because they can't express themselves through their own means
Kill yourself, OP.

OP, if you ever think you can come post on my god damn boards with out posting tits again I will break your fucking hands and it will be the last thing you ever do!!

this
and I mean... he's disabled and she's a fucking whale, how hard is for this bitch to rape him?

Christ.

It's laundry day so wearing an ugly bra.

I see an attempt, but I need to see some actual tits.

your tits. not your bra. fucking virgin

Please op, I really like short chubby girls bodies and tits, nipples please

Bitch thinks I fap to fucking laces.
Stupid cow.

It's a start you deliverd but tits mean tits Hun bet they're a lovely pair show us them.

This handicap ho is gonna have to show me some sharpie in the pooper at this point.

fuck this board sucks now

They look good in a bra. You're still not following the rules though.

Get 'em out for the sake of Sup Forums's soul.

Please show them

she and her handicapped bro make an awesome duo

tits or get the fuck out whore

OK

Express interest. If he isn't interested in turn, you've lost nothing, right?

>Comes to /b seeking advice

No tits. We're gonna need to see the butthole at this point to make up for your disrespect of the rules.

no tits? only bra? i'm outta here. fuck this.

checkd
THis is now a get thread

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

>emoji
he's probably cringing right now
also, who cares?

Ask for full body nudes, post pics so we can fap to his congenital limb deformity

get 50

rollin

get 22

FUUUUUK

SINGLES HERE

that's a really bad way to explain your crush, you should ask him on a date and tell him there

That's my roll you fucking cunt, stick to your own business

Bit late now

Yeah, this is some child like interaction. I wish you the worst of luck.

Still haven't posted tits

why would you even tell the guy by text... You should man (woman) up and tell him face to face?

Nothing wrong with a disability fetish OP.

I went through this in college
Some autistic ugly girl fell in love with me, shit was uncomfortable as fuck.

Bitch didn't even post fits and timestamp and these niggas aren't just taking the bait, they're fucking putting more worms and shit on it too. What the fuck happened to be? Did everyone turn into some new species of beta?

No. Beta is too generous. These fucks are on omega levels. There is no coming back for them.

Anyone out there who is buying OP's shit? I'm pretty sire it's just a fat sweaty black dude. Hellllloooo out there.

Fucking disgusting. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Use the power of feminism to get laid with him. He can't deny that. Then upload pics and timestamp.

timestamp seems legit (no reverse search results)
also, just in case OP's actually a fat grill, it's nice letting her know she fucked up

Go attention whore somewhere else

tits or gtfo

The rest of you fucking liberal cucks not asking for tits, fucking castrate yourselves. You are the sole reason Sup Forums is the shithole of not-nice-things it is today.

>5'1", 134lb

Lay off the twinkies fatty

"bee"
I got news for you user, you are part of the cancer.

Excuse me for my mistake. I haven't seen the timestamp since said image was erected whilst typing my post. For that, I'll take the L.

However, OP, you should already know by now that the requirements of Sup Forums, when stating you a femanon, is to provide fits and timestamp when requesting our services. Whether it be help, advice, or any other, always do said action rather than leading the anons on. Otherwise, gtfo.

Thank you.

-user

story?
also, nice dubs

Because a lot women go out of their way to be nice to people as a charity and i bet you he is just used to it

doubt that fatty

Show tits