>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

previous thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g77eCIdKlHY
youtube.com/watch?v=TXF6xJnFT3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9-dnd9VyE
youtube.com/watch?v=hven6dLnUi4
youtube.com/watch?v=IeArS8NlmZI
youtube.com/watch?v=S8Pcy0T9TLY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9cnzgk0V8
youtube.com/watch?v=qr7dDgBz1wM
youtube.com/watch?v=YOl4KMI9IP8
youtube.com/watch?v=OesHFtqGZ-M
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ1ax1oC_Tw&list=PLHG07N1YNj6fJeuQ_jPNExtSW5nHhzCRy&index=4&ab_channel=GearGods
youtube.com/watch?v=tqleaD3yYys
youtube.com/watch?v=hOuWSc2og3g&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I posted at the end of the last thread so i'll ask again
Super noob question here, so today I got a Boss DD-3 that i ordered a few days ago. It was used and came with no power adapters so I used a spare that had the same volts, when I plugged the pedal in it made a horrible feedback thing on my amp and so I turned it off to try to fix the problem. When I went back to test the pedal gain and had everything plugged in the pedal would not turn on and now I get no response for it. What should I do?

You're not a true man if you don't play the fuzzy guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=g77eCIdKlHY

Are there any better amps than the mustang 3 in its price range?

The small black springs used to keep the tremolo on strats from moving keeps falling out of the hole on my tremolo block of my MIM strat. Are they just incompatible with my tremolo block or am I doing something wrong?

Thinking about picking one of these up within the next few days. Thoughts?

wrong polarity on the adapter could destroy it I think.

You're a blockhead.

>Rectangular instruments
Get on my level

how can i create some harsh noise with my guitar?

By smashing it.

fair point, but that being said i want to create harsh noise without wasting $500+

You could always do the whole "stick my electric guitar right by the amp to create feedback" meme.

Posting my pedals again, I just kinda want to show them off

Also today was the first day I properly improvised a solo that didn't sound completely shit

4 store bought behringer distortion pedals will run you about a hundred bucks but you could probably make with two of them if your pickups are high output and your amp has a good amount of gain

go BOSS

Keiji Haino's secret

>metal zone
I'm not very surprised.

>mfw i'm getting a looper and a carbon copy on christmas

excited as fuck

how long do you play

1. rub your nails/pick against the strings
2. plugging and unplugging your guitar can make some nice noises especially with long reverbs
3. single coil pickup + a really loud volume in your amp is noisy.
4. buy a pedal that makes noise, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TXF6xJnFT3E

I rub my dick against it

That's very impractical.

What looper lad? New pedal hype

How long have I been playing guitar? 10 months and 11 days, and I have practiced every single day since I've started

>deletes his posts because he forgot to avatarfag

and he still isn't banned

To add to this you can always use your guitar to beat the shit out of some kike. The screams of the israeli sand niggers are very musical.

>What looper lad? New pedal hype
i'm incredibly hyped, it's just a ditto but i'm so excited to layer shit

now i just need a distortion and i'll be set for a while i think

No, i deleted it because i corrected some mistakes in the text.

I accidentally wrote "fret" instead of "pick" at point number one. i noticed my mistake so i fixed it

You are being extremely immature and unfunny

Should I get it for 80$? I only play bass, so a guitar to practice some chords and noodle would be fun.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

What distortion are you thinking of getting?

It's a Teisco from the 60's.
Excuse my trips.

not sure, recs?

i'm sort of torn on if i want an overdrive, fuzz, or just distortion. trying to decide between a blues driver/fulltone ocd, big muff, or a DS-1 or something

just report him every time he avatarfags, since that's against the rules

kill yourself faggot

Why am I such a lazy piece of shit? Why am I not practicing right now?

Here, have some fuzz/overdrive pedals:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9-dnd9VyE

youtube.com/watch?v=hven6dLnUi4

youtube.com/watch?v=IeArS8NlmZI

youtube.com/watch?v=S8Pcy0T9TLY

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9cnzgk0V8

youtube.com/watch?v=qr7dDgBz1wM

youtube.com/watch?v=YOl4KMI9IP8

Should I stitch a fuzzy liner for my guitar that zips up from the back and has cutouts for the bridge and pickups and such?

>▶
Circuit bend some pedals
youtube.com/watch?v=OesHFtqGZ-M

you like moomins ? c:

Yes. GIrls will flock to your guitar bush.

yes

I have the Boss DS-2 which is pretty classic, get the DS-2 over the DS-1 as they're identical but the DS-2 adds the option to add some extra mids to your tone, you can also get one pretty cheap second hand

If you have more cash the DOD Boneshaker is pretty brutal sounding

Another classic is the tube screamer, some people also recommend the Blues Driver but I think its a little light

Please dont respond to the tripfag, it only encourages him

Go practice faggot

I'm the one who is nice and kind and try to help people in this thread, like in here: and here: You are the one who attacks me over literally nothing.

People will judge for themselves who is right on this issue.

please refrain from offposting and avatarfagging, this is a Guitar and Bass general (and various miscellaneous instruments if they ever come), not your blog.

guys pls help, also you
get out

anyone got an answer?

If that's a picture of the actual guitar, it looks like it's in good shape, but there's no telling if the frets, truss rod, tuners and electronic work if you haven't tried it.
One neck pickup is tonally limiting, and the lack of an adjustable bridge makes for shitty intonation and action.

It would be pretty unusual for a Boss pedal to have a positive center pin.

Save you cash, if you want to learn guitar save for one that you wont want to replace right away, also, I get your trying to help but just report the tripfag for avatarposting and move on, if you reply it only encourages him

plumbers tape

forget about the spring

is there hope to one day extend /gg/ to drummers?

my main instrument and I feel rude posting about drumming here lel

>kiesel

Anyone know this pedal? it had some wolfs on it, and was in black and white, sorry I don't remember any more about it

if it's just general discussion about writing drum parts/rhythm, quite a few people should be able to give you an answer.
playing them ? maybe too.
drum gear ? eh

Threads moving pretty slow tonight, I don't know much about drums but feel free to drum post if you'd like

just make threads about drums daily and provided there are enough drummers in Sup Forums it will catch on

i actually started /gg/ since guitar threads were scattered and 404d with few replies, and except for the occasional (though unfortunately recurring) tripfag cancer i'd say it worked out pretty well

>feel free to post off-topic if you'd like

>Complaining about posting off topic is posting off topic friend :^)

All the pros tour with kemper and axefx now. Heads and cabs are outdated but the amp industry refuses to die so they keep pushing this antiquated shit on us telling us modeling and digital will never feel organic.
Fuck that, if its good enough for touring musicians that sell millions of albums its good enough for the retards in this thread

>All the pros tour with kemper and axefx now.
[citation needed]

wow i was about to type this exact reply

you're full of shit

Where can i learn to play electric guitar? Can someone post a good website ? Justinguitar is for accoustic..... i wanna learn metal and rock

Get out

getting a teacher is always the best option. if the 1st one doens't really click with you look for another one until you find someone who you're comfortable with
if you're too autistic or poor for that, literally just look up some lessons. there should be plenty

What's the verdict on Fender's new American Professional series?

Justinguitar

watch any episode of gear gods rigged
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ1ax1oC_Tw&list=PLHG07N1YNj6fJeuQ_jPNExtSW5nHhzCRy&index=4&ab_channel=GearGods

there exist genres of music other than metal and its derivatives, user.

Use your ear or look at tabs and learn what you want to play
While doing that do a section of the justin guitar course every day or every other day

that seems like a pretty narrow and biased sample to generalize all professional guitarists and even when i looked it up the 1st video had a guy with a tube amp (guy from the contortionist).

How do you rate the Flashback? Was considering getting one to pair with my new Christmas toy and found decent deals on both the regular and x4 versions.

You would think metal guitarists would need a "real" valve amp more than most other styles because of how absolutely shitty digital high gain sounds.

So if anything that just reinforces the point

My stupid fucking Ibanez locking bridge is out of wonk and I cant find the tool to fix anything.

>finally get my powerhouse strat out of pawn
>won't work with my new audio interface
>think about trading it or selling it, fuck this shit
>open up the battery compartment
>for shits, switch the battery to the opposite of the indicator sticker
>works perfectly
>mfw

never trust mexicans to make something right

Is that the NVIDIA engineer who shared a laugh with a talk show audience about the 3.5GB?

Not used the 4x one, nor can I say I've used many different delay pedals, but I can say that I am very impressed with the Flashback, it was pricey but comes with loads of different modes and options, I do think that setting any of the knobs even a little based 12 o'clock does tend to make the pedal dominate over any other effect you many have on at the time, but otherwise its a very versatile box of tricks

Buy an allen key set

or do some risky shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=tqleaD3yYys

I'd go and buy the keys

I love my x4 but it has it's flaws. The digital knobs are all squishy and the toneprint app is a bit shite. I'd love if the looper was more capable of glitching stuff out like the line6 but it's pretty sensible. Mind I have the Alter Ego, so ymmv.

Shit, I do have a set. It's in my car though. Think I've given up for the night. Still have the ol' Squier in whatever retarded tuning I left it.

What's good Sup Forums? Check out this video I made of me playing my guitar :D

youtube.com/watch?v=hOuWSc2og3g&t=5s

As far as any electronics, if they are polar sensitive (look at the plug, is it keyed so it only goes into the socket one way?) , if you reverse it, it could destroy the board... Usually by burning it... So stick your nose in there and smell. If it's smells burnt, the problem is you switched polarities by accident.

Quick follow up, there is one thing that drives me insane about the flashback, the switch you press to activate the pedal is soft, there is no solid click to let you know the pedal is on, I know thats personal preference but ever other pedal on my board click when activated apart from that one

Impressive technique but it gave me a headache and didn't sound great.

Doesn't bother me because the lights are usually pretty good feedback, but I can defiantly see how this would bug the shit out of someone else. Switches are a big complaint on TC pedals.

Sorry to say lad but this user is right

Why would you think the technique is impressive but not enjoy the performance? Technique means nothing and it's not even what I think about when I am playing. Maybe you should drink more water, it helps with headaches. Stay healthy my friends,

Its weird, because it such a minor thing, but the fact its the only one on my board that does that, it makes it standout and I'll forever second guess myself when using it, and it's odd that TC would go against the industry when they know that it will only serve to not phase some customers but will actively annoy others, still, I'm sure I can come to terms with it

How the hell do people play electric slide so cleanly? Try to play as deft as possible but still get horrible string buzz and off-pitches.

It never smoked or burned, I even checked its battery and it seems and smells fine, I'm not going to dare plug it in again until I have the proper adapter but the First time I plugged it in at least something happened and it lit up and had extremely noisy results, the second time I plugged it in nothing happened, so I'm very skeptical.

It's to do with how digital their pedals are. They use relays instead of switches, the buttons on the pedals just trigger the relay. It's how when you turn the pedal off it resets to default. It makes the pedals very versatile, but squishy switches and knobs are the tradeoff.

It's because you're not playing anything very musical. It's just a demonstration of your skills. I can't do a very good job of putting it into words, but you're just playing the technically impressive bits of songs, not an actual enjoyable song.

The figure taping and general shred you have going on is very impressive because we all know the sort of skill it takes to simply perform that action, unfortunately the skill is all for nothing if the end result doesn't sound good to the ear, I don't mean to attack you personal, musical enjoy is subjective, but just compare what you played to Eruption by Van Halen, He's using the same technique and arguably playing a much easier song, but when he plays is an iconic piece of music because it sounds right, whereas your performance comes off a little all over the place. You're clearly a very talented guitarist but I'm sure you know that some of the popular songs ever written are also some of the easiest to play

Put a battery in it. I doubt you fried the circuit unless your power supply was a piece of shit. Make sure you've got the leads going in the right directions. I've embarrassed myself a few times that way.

/gg/'s opinion on BIAS FX ? Is it good or is it just a meme?
I'm a student living in a uni dorm right now so I can't crank up an amp, all I want is a nice tone to practice at home so thought about getting this BIAS FX software + a cheap interface, will this do?

Also planning to get in a band soon. I guess for that I'd need a real amp right? feels bad man, I have no money I can't afford both

Pirate whatever you can. Get a cheap audio interface. Like really cheap. If it sounds good to you, and it's making you practice, it's doing the job.

you're not actually thinking about paying for bias are you?

get a load of this guy.

>Make sure you've got the leads going in the right directions. I've embarrassed myself a few times that way.

You and I, user.

You and I.

Yeah I saw cracked versions on the internet. Are they legit? I mean, do you get the same thing as if you paid for it?

So all I'd need to buy is an interface then. cool

If you're not on a pirate tracker, they might not be legit. This may not be the right place to ask, and I've not downloaded anything cracked in ages; but yeah, interface is the priority as you can't usually download one.