I am 28 years old

I am 28 years old.

What chance do I have of banging 18 year old girls? Is it normal?

Try 16...even easier

Rape increases your chances dramatically

Make friends that are still in high school go to high school parties and fuck high school girls this shit is incredibly simple guys

Stay clean shaven. Helps to look younger. Make sure you're ONLY banging them. Shouldn't need to be said that getting seriously involved with them is beyond retarded. Casual alcohol/drugs help.

Let me help you: daddy Dom and "littles" generally, girls between 18 and 25 looking for men between 40 and 50, but it varies. You would really need to be into emotionally supporting them, and dealing with them acting like brats generally. I think it's pretty cute, but chose another sexual lifestyle instead.

I'm 50 and I fuck teenagers all the time. You just have to hit them in the back of the head hard enough to knock them out first.

I fucked a 19 yo at 29.

Was easy.

Get married to a desperate 50 year old lonely hag who has a 19 year old daughter. Become the cool, sexy dad. Identify daughter's friends with daddy issues...fuck multiple 19 year olds.

/Thread

Fucking this

This

Old dudes that go to hs parties are creepy as fuck

Post self, if you're attractive enough women don't care about age.

OP you shld do this

Shit user, it also increased my chances of getting 5 stars! Wat do

half age +7=21 so 18 is underage

Seems like a lot of fucking effort.

Why wouldn't you just identify young girls with daddy issues without having to get married and have children first?

buy a backpack and just walk on a college campus. They never ask for id checks. ez

The hard part is to get close to 18 year old bitches without coming across as a perv. Getting married to someone who already has a 18 year old will open up doors to natural mingling with other 18 year olds.

Wise words user....you have a green text for us?

you have to be kidding op: it's eaf with the internet. plenty of teen girls have the old guy fetish and go out of their way to find and/or seduce old guys. i was doing it in the 90's b4 the internet in my late 20's and with the internet i have to fight them off my profiles.

find out what's legal in your state btw --- most are under 18 actually.