Somethin no white man can understand. #blackpower

Somethin no white man can understand. #blackpower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoxzy64orSI
youtube.com/watch?v=hUrNCPaszf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't read

Most pharaohs were brown, some were white, only members of the short lived Nubian dynasty were black. Meanwhile serpents were ubiquitous across the ancient world, from India (naga) to Israel (nehushtan)

They were black the fuck you talm bout

>tfw in north afrika they are not black

lol are u a nigger?

We wuz kangs n shit, but I had to get a filthy ass white ass cracker ass cracker to read that to me.

fuckn crackerass pussyboi always keepin' the broda down you feel me?

We can meet in ATL bruh, you all talk hella shit.

mfw I cant tell the diff between niggers and people making fun of them...

ma temple bitch, am god and kang

Sorry to bust your bubble. Only the Nubian dynasty was black, and they came from south of Egypt. Not unlike how there were white pharaohs from Greece.

WE

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE WHITE RACE YOU FILTHY NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=yoxzy64orSI
youtube.com/watch?v=hUrNCPaszf0

check this cracker out, im gona bust a cap in yo whiteass if yo be talkin shit about muh heritage, my greatgreatgreat grandad waz king

you mean how fucking ignorant and retarded you are? yeah i don't understand that.

don't make me act you motherfuckingfool

Well I'm white, so my great great grandmother was a Cherokee princess. And I'll shoot you with my rifle if'n you don't believe me.

act like in mouth wash?

Who cares bruh, I'll still crack ya head open. White can't fight. We still taking ova this nation. #blm

>Mfw hispanic decendant of Julius Caesar

>#wewuzantz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Who lives in Egypt right now? Not blacks.

And those people would like to have a word with you regarding their 4500 years of recorded history of being there, without niggers.

>theres niggers in atl so therefore pharohs were black

and who owns egypt right now? not blacks
and who is poor and living in tribes and ghettos right now? Blacks.

Reality.

Also I'd beat your monkey ass here or in atl, doesnt matter little kid.

What's good then bruh, you don't know me. Ill be waiting for ya bitchass out here. Beat ya dumbass silly you gon wish you never met me. White can't fight member that ya bishh

das racist somebody cap this kkk nigger hater BLM BLM BLM

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

This was Russia how is dis even remotely relevant. Have several seats bruh.

>implying the annunaki didn't genetically modify primates for slavery.
>implying dindoos did anything productive on their own accord without white or alien influence.
Niggers have never done anything besides bite the hand that feeds them.

Wow, so I can come to Georgia AND get my dick sucked by a little nigger faggot? Dreams really do come true.

You all talk heavy shit especially since it's behind a computa screen. Bitch asz hoes

Egyptians are brown middle eastern Muslims. The northern African countries are Islam dominated culture and spiritual ways. Yes it's African, but not black typical what you would think of when you think of Africa. Yes it's African and if you want to claim it you also must be Muslim and support middle eastern Muslim culture. So no pre marital sex, alcohol or pork for you if you want to claim it. But also you emslaved the Jews so kudos for that

Silly user - niggers are not *people*!

Topkek

Muslims have fuck all to do with ancient Egypt

Present tense user.
Besides no blacks were enslaved in egypt and taken to americas.
To claim pharoahic ancestry as a african-american is the equivelant of a scotsman claiming ties to the wu dynasty.

How do I like this post

If you're gonna make bait atleast allow me to read it dude, not being able to read it is actually making me madder than the bait itself.

...or stomach.

Too bad only whites discovered, analysed and archieved all these, if it was left to black people, they'd probably made firewood of it or used the stones to build houses
Also, egyptians were mainly brown not typical black african, but indeed blacks lived there too...you guys have no clue about middle eastern do you ?
The only thing you claim is
>we wuz we wuz
>kingz n queens
The 90s are over you uneducated monkey, go educate yourself and be something usefull in 21. Century...
>iam going to be a kwing n shit