Lifelong Democrat voters get in here. Hillary 2016. Don't bother posting in here if you're voting for anyone else

Lifelong Democrat voters get in here. Hillary 2016. Don't bother posting in here if you're voting for anyone else.

MAKE AMERICA FINE WITH STEIN!

You're bait is low quality

I'll stop as long as you promise to as well OP

Your country is a fuckin joke. You vote blindly to whoever is representing your party. You shouldn't have democracy. Democracy is bad when people who vote are stupid af.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

Id rather vote for (soon to be) president dwayne elizondo mountain dew camacho

looks like mien trump

I's sure Trump would rape that.

He really lacks the wife to pressure the victim into silence...Bill Clinton is a lucky man.

Is that all the constant media criticism of him has, after all this time? It's bullshit and you know it cos MSNBC and CNN would be harping on it constantly, meanwhile Hillary has openly tampered with the Democratic process.

Yeah and Bill Cosby raped a bunch of women. Along with Patrick Kane of the NHL, countless NFL and NBA players. So many college men. and of course Donald Trump. Any woman who says she was raped is 100% correct dont bother looking for evidence or anything lets just accept that all men are rapists. HILLARY FOR PREZ ROFL IM WITH HER

life long,,,,hahahah how long? can you even vote?

Harambe 2016 if you vote otherwise kill yourself

I'm voting for Billiary. Trump is a joke

i honestly hope both candidates die before the election so i dont have to vote for either one of them

on a related note, how hard it is to move to another country from the USA?

So you actively approve of the open tampering with of American democracy and open political and media collision, because you were told he's, what, "dumb"? Maybe you shouldn't vote at all

>media collision
> collision
is that the collision that caused your traumatic brain injury?

There's a 50% chance that I'll vote for her. The other 50% is for Johnson or Stein.

The only way I'd ever vote for Trump is if he came out as a bleeding-heart liberal who managed to troll the Republican Party.

Case wont go to court until after the election.

If enough people said that, he'd probably do it.
Changes his position or "re- articulates" it almost daily

Says the third world shitlord...

>Lifelong Democrat
I was a lifelong democrat until this election; now I have no choice but to vote for the other party, thanks to shillary.

>you're bait

>correcting grammar on Sup Forums

u fkn idiot

vote Johnson instead

>Hillary fan.
>Doesn't like to hear otehrs opinion.
I wonder whyy.

>you're

Sums up trump supporters

isn't that a trap?

I came to bump your thread

does your wife make you watch while she fucks a pack of niggers?

Gtfo summerfaggot

This shit is a slap in the face to all those brave men and women who seek to protect us. It also shows how weak and yellow the mods and admins and our liberal government really are. I am actually so sick and tired of the mamby pamby policies which have weakened our Country. Do you think the world is laughing at a king liar who draws lines in the sand? Now some will say, oh you are just blaming obama. No I am blaming all his gutless wonders and those so called Americans who support and cover for his in ability to be a Commander and Chief. If he were out to protect the people of America, oh wait this is the same weakling who says he has an agreement with a country who wishes to destroy us, Iran. What side is he on? He himself is one of the greatest threats to all that has made America great, with his liberal supporters who have done all they can to undermine the values, ethics and standards which have made America great. This is again a slap to the face of true Americans and another example how obama has shown our enemies how weak we have become due to him and his followers.